I'm watching HLN right now and this OTHER DOCTOR that MJ supposedly hired is saying that Murray was pressuring other doctors to give MJ propofol. Typical freemason! ::) OMG! WTF?? What do you all on here think about that???!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

all4loveandbelieve

alfarle who is the other doctor? Now you will see lots of controversy coming around the corner.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
alfarle who is the other doctor? Now you will see lots of controversy coming around the corner.  lolol/

Awwww....gee..I think his name starts with an 'A'. I didn't catch his name exactly because as sooooooonnnn as I heard the info, I rushed to the cpu to inform you all. Wow....I will continue listening to see if I catch his name  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

They're discussing on hln how MJ was telling Conrad Murray that he liked to inject himself w/propofol....and now they are on commercial. Upcoming discussion will include some voicemails and audio(I suppose) of Murray discussing the injection matter with some detectives in a hotel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That kinda pissed me off when I heard Murray say that about Michael.  Then I had to pinch myself and remember it’s just a movie.  No way in hell would Michael tell Murray that.  Question:  Was Murray under subpoeana when he made all these declarations?  If not then would this not constitute him having broken his oath of confidentiality?  Just wondering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I just watched a video on MJHoaxlive a few hours ago.  There is a video of an interview of a man who was at the courthouse.  He mentions another doctor, Dr. Adams.    It seems as though there was another doctor or an unknown person in the house.  Latoya said this also.  She mentions another unknown person. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I personally do not care what they say about this addiction issue. I never believed and will never believe that Michael was or is addicted to Propofol. I don't believe Murray is guilty. He's in on the hoax and he is doing his part. That's it. I don't care who says what. I'm a knower and my ears are closed to these kind of BS. I still listen but do not pay much attention. I trust and believe Michael. Everything is under his control. So nothing can scare me or make me lose my faith. Enjoy the ride everyone coz it is about to be over. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe Murray is in hoax and think he is guilty in more than just involuntary manslaughter. That's the  main subject of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

That kinda pissed me off when I heard Murray say that about Michael.  Then I had to pinch myself and remember it’s just a movie.  No way in hell would Michael tell Murray that.  Question:  Was Murray under subpoeana when he made all these declarations?  If not then would this not constitute him having broken his oath of confidentiality?  Just wondering.

I think that Michael used propofol when he was touring and probably anxiety medicine when touring.  Other than that I don't believe he was an addict.  He would tell Dr. Murray things.  He trusted him enough to have him in his bedroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
I know it's a hoax and the trial is a movie.  Conrad is an actor but do you think he could be a double agent.  That means he could be secretly doing things for the illuminati or freemasons and not think that anyone would find out.  But maybe they did and are setting him up ?????  Maybe he is completely innocent ?????   I guess we will find out soon.   Maybe the whole trial is just a movie to teach us about the media.  Maybe some people will be set up such as the drug companies ????   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

It was really upsetting to me too. Yes, MJ did have some problems w/med usage ...but it's a shame how ppl/media will take it to the extreme like he would want to kill himself including hurting his children, siblings, parents, AND fans. It also upset me to even hear my mom say that MJ just wanted to slip away from the world and that he was so hurt , he didn't care to end his life...BUT now she's a believer because I convince her DAILY what MJ was all about and what this hoax is about as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just watched a video on MJHoaxlive a few hours ago.  There is a video of an interview of a man who was at the courthouse.  He mentions another doctor, Dr. Adams.    It seems as though there was another doctor or an unknown person in the house.  Latoya said this also.  She mentions another unknown person.

YES! It was Dr.Adams! Thanks for pointing that out. :) I didn't catch the name @ 1st.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know it's a hoax and the trial is a movie.  Conrad is an actor but do you think he could be a double agent.  That means he could be secretly doing things for the illuminati or freemasons and not think that anyone would find out.  But maybe they did and are setting him up ?????  Maybe he is completely innocent ?????   I guess we will find out soon.   Maybe the whole trial is just a movie to teach us about the media.  Maybe some people will be set up such as the drug companies ????   

I was thinking the same thing @ some point. That's why LaToya said that Murray is the FALL GUY and that she already knows what the verdict is. Also...Murray's gf is an aspiring actress correct? Then birds of a feather flock 2gether. lol. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

What subpoeana, if you heard the tape you heard back round people laughing, plates banging, talking screaming etc.. That is not good evidence to me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

It was really upsetting to me too. Yes, MJ did have some problems w/med usage ...but it's a shame how ppl/media will take it to the extreme like he would want to kill himself including hurting his children, siblings, parents, AND fans. It also upset me to even hear my mom say that MJ just wanted to slip away from the world and that he was so hurt , he didn't care to end his life...BUT now she's a believer because I convince her DAILY what MJ was all about and what this hoax is about as well.

Alfarie - I hope you don't mind if I give you some loving advice. I really appreciate you, I do. Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on what you've heard. But sometimes it's helpful to find out if there is a taped video of the interview/show that you are watching or even transcripts that we can read. Is there a website? It makes it easier for the rest of us to follow and see exactly what you are looking at.

I agree with PureLove - I see these things but I am not affected by it. I was not a Michael Jackson fan before June 25, 2009 and even back then I didn't believe he had issues with drugs. I still don't. I think that you are taking too much to heart what you see and hear in the news and tabloids. Please don't. That's part of what this hoax is about. Take everything you've learned about Michael, the man, by watching his interviews, his shows, reading his books and those that he's endorsed. Listen to people like Aphrodite Jones and Tom Meserreau. You start to get a picture of a far different person than what the media displays.

About the drug use, to my knowledge Michael only stated once that he was seeking help for addiction to pain killers and that was decades ago. It's my opinion that he wasn't addicted then either but used it as an excuse to hide out while he sorted through the first round of accusations.

Even though the family has made statements regarding drug use they have pretty much contradicted each others stories. So, until Michael says it I won't believe it. If Michael ever had reason to be drugged up it would have been during the 2005 trial yet Mr. Meserreau said there was no sign of drug use.

Again, I really appreciate your zealousness. Thank you for sharing this with us. We need to remember that what we write can be found on the Internet with searches so let's make sure to state that it's our "opinion" and not "fact".

bearhug

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal