I'm still watching hln(documentary on MJ)....soooo....if MJ left the country after he was found not guilty back in 2005, met Murray in 2006, then came back in 2009 announcing his "This is it" comeback tour, then that totals up to THREE yrs that he and Murray knew each other....and I guess enough time for Murray to order all of those boxes of propofol, 3years would have been exactly enough time for him to get with Murray and plan this hoax right? This "death" seriously has to be planned.....The only way Murray met Michael was when Murray moved back to Vegas...so evidentally...it had to have been planned...OR...When MJ was overseas maybe he met murray there and encouraged him to do his practice in the U.S. so he could have validity that the drugs are coming from a legitamate source. Because if it's overseas, there might be different policies right? Help me out here believers! I'm thinking non stop over here!  typing/ confused/ suspicious// afraid/
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:15:02 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

~Souza~

Topic again moved to the appropriate section. I will ask it again: please post your threads in the right section on the forum. Plus can you please not create a new thread for each question, but rather post it in an exsisting thread? This could have been asked in one of the trial threads that are aready there.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Topic again moved to the appropriate section. I will ask it again: please post your threads in the right section on the forum. Plus can you please not create a new thread for each question, but rather post it in an exsisting thread? This could have been asked in one of the trial threads that are aready there.

Thank you.

There are so many sections on this site, gets rather confusing.......Pls disregard the question in general.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal