PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
DR. CONRAD MURRAY
Massive Inconsistency In Murray's Story

Dr. Conrad Murray's interview with LAPD detectives reveals a huge inconsistency that could weigh heavily with the jury.

In the tape, Dr. Murray says he left Michael Jackson's room for only 2 minutes to go to the bathroom, and when he came back Michael Jackson was not breathing.  Murray says he immediately began performing CPR.

But according to Sade Anding, Murray's Houston girlfriend who was on the phone with Murray, she says she was talking to him for a while when suddenly it appeared Murray dropped the phone and the emergency commenced. 

So now there are competing stories -- Either Murray went to the bathroom as he told cops, or he was on the phone -- possibly distracted.  If jurors believe Anding and the phone records, they could easily conclude Murray lied to cops.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I loved the title TMZ used. There're inconsistencies everywhere. From the beginning of this hoax.  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Yup! Inconsistencies, everyone is saying different things, lies, lies, lies.. I thing they think we are stupid  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

What?? He could have been phoning and been on the tolet at the same time...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Having gone over Dr Murray’s testimony there is much that does not add up. Please bear with me. All italics are mine for emphasis.
Murray says he assumed MJ was seeing other doctors. He does not mention what causes him to make this assumption.

Even though Murray is a cardiologist, he attended MJ and the children for flu like symptoms in 2006 after being recommended to MJ by one of his security. Isn’t this outside his scope of practice?

Murray says he had been attending MJ for little more than 2 months, from April 25th ish. Murray makes no mention of his demand for $5 million or his agreeing to settle for $150,000 per month. Additionally he makes no mention of how he was earning a living during these two months. Murray’s letter of notice to his patients was dated June 15 ’09, therefore one could assume he had continued to operate his practices during that time even though he stated he had worked full time for MJ for 2 months.

Det: You don’t work for Mr Jackson but for AEG. Is that correct or incorrect?

Murray: He offered me employment and I was of the opinion that he would be my employer directly. Subsequent to that I....I realized that AEG would be the one paying for the salary that he requested.

Murray requested the salary amount, not MJ. And the contract drafted in June, signed and returned to Kathy Jorrie on June 24th, but not signed by MJ, means that CM did not realise who would be paying him right up until the eve of the incident. I find this difficult to believe. I also find it difficult to understand what means CM was using to pay his bills (and purchase a cornucopia of drugs) for the entire 2 months he was attending MJ if the contract was only signed by him June 24th. Jorrie also testified that no payment by AEG was ever made to Murray. Murray does not elaborate as to any personal arrangements he may have had with MJ regarding payment or his other clinics

Murray claims he basically had spent 2 months in LA. In that 2 months he never learned the name of the chef, Kai Chase, whom he referred to as “Rose” in later testimony, yet he claims he spent every night at the house except Sundays. This is the chef who must have prepared CM’s meals but he does not know her name? In contrast he repeatedly refers to Michael Amir as “Brother” Amir, suggesting a close relationship. One would think the relationship with someone who cooks your meals 6 nights a week would be close enough to cause him to remember her name.

Murray: I looked at my watch when I got the call (from Amir at 12.10 saying they were leaving the Staples Centre).

If Murray spent every night at the house why was it necessary to call him (unless it was a Sunday)? Murray would have already been there. Dr Thao Nguyen also testified that Murray told her he had no watch.

Murray: Michael has two rooms.

Det: Would that typically be your room? (The one he treated MJ in). Murray evades the question.
Murray: That would be the room where I would typically see him. No one was allowed to go into the other room on the left.

What was found in the room on the left?

Murray then agrees that the room he treated MJ in was the room Murray normally slept in. How can Murray use that room to sleep in if MJ is using it? According to Amir’s testimony only Michael and the children lived continuously at Carolwood. Amir would call Murray before their arrival to make sure Murray would be there.

Murray: So basically I would put an IV.

Det: Is that for hydration?

Murray: Hydration as well.

What else was it for? Possibly to prop up MJ’s blood pressure because Murray knew the drugs he was about to give would cause it to fall?

Murray then does not remember which knee the IV was placed in.

Murray then says he administers 10 mg orally of valium but says it does not work fast enough. This of course is true. Had he wanted it to work FAST he would have administered it IV in the first place. 10mg is also a high dose orally. 2 – 3mg are recommended. He states it is approx 1.30am.

Murray: So then I gave him additional meds safely, which are an IV form of Lorazepam.

Why not use this first if a fast effect is what he was after?

Murray: The concentration that it came in was 4mg/ml in the vial and the vial carries 10cc (ml). So I gave him half a mg, equivalent to 2mg’s total and I diluted that up with normal saline.

½ a mg and 2mg’s are not the same thing. He should have said ½ a ml. He then corrects himself and says half a cc (ml) instead of half a mg.
So Murray has given 10mg PO and 2mg IV- total 12mg’s by 1.30am.

Murray: MJ continued to be awake for more than an hour. (Until 2.30am). I am going to give a different agent because he is still wide awake.... so I gave him something called Midazolam. I gave 2mg.

Midazolam: Used more often as an anaesthetic than a hypnotic. Rapid onset- 1hr by parenteral admin. Should not exceed 2.5mg. Lower dosage in patients receiving concomitant narcotics or CNS depressants.

Dose of Midaz was given at around 3am. One must also here query Murray’s ongoing fuzziness regarding times of administration. Documentation should have been kept and is standard medical protocol.

Murray: I waited again and it didn’t work. Wide awake.

Det: Do you know what time it was when he kind of finally drifted off?

Murray: About another 15, 20mins during my waiting period.

This is a very strange way to phrase what he was doing. Did CM have a set “waiting period” allocated to the process? Whose other waiting period was it?

Det: So approx 3.20-3.30am?

Murray: Yeah, Yeah. I’m not watching my watch.

Det: Sure, naturally.

Whhhaaatt!!!?? So detective thinks it’s OK for Murray to not be watching the time?
Murray then describes his talking to Michael, trying to get him to relax, meditate and sleep naturally. By this stage if MJ slept it would be anything but naturally. He had 12mg of benzos on board!

Murray: I was so.... that during those 20mins or so from 3am to the time (???). Then his eyes closed and he fell asleep. That I timed because that was really great. And as I looked at my watch (once again confirms he had a watch) within 10, 12mins he just jump right back up.

It is now 4.30am

CM: So I gave him another 2mg of Lorazepam. (2 ½ hrs since first dose of loraz)

Det: Did that help him relax?

Murray: NO. Still awake, still talking.

Det: It is now 6- 6.30am?

Murray: Oh yes. STILL SLEEP. (Freudian slips here Murray???). Mr Jackson is still wide awake. At that time I give him another 2mg of Midaz (versed) not Loraz (ativan).

Murray has now given 16mg of benzo’s in 5 hrs, equal to 3.2mg per hour. Well over recommended dosage.

Murray: Then there it was past 7.30 and no effect.

Det: And he still hadn’t urinated, nothing?

Murray: He urinated then. I made him stand and had him urinate. And he filled a....
Big clanger here Murray. You were about to say bottle then realised he had a catheter bag on. Who puts catheters on people who are awake anyway??? OOP’S![/font][/size]
Murray: ....he had a bag on him. And that was filled and I emptied that

Why make MJ stand up to empty the bag? It can be done when the patient is lying down which is what you really did, because MJ was asleep, wasn’t he??? The amount of drugs you have given him would put a junkie bull elephant asleep.

Murray: Then I filled another portable jug, which he placed another 6-700cc’s in of urine.

So two lots of 6-700cc’s?? That’s a lot of urine for a dehydrated person who needs flomax for benign prostate hyperplasia. Murray then repeats the IV fluid is also rehydrating him.

Murray: Now we are...we are beyond 10am in the morning.

Det: OK

Murray: And nothing has worked.

Det: But between 7.30 and 10 you’re just watching him and telling him to meditate?

Murray: We’re trying (what???) And now he is really complaining that he cannot sleep. He asks for milk.

MJ brings up the subject of “milk” at 10am, no earlier??

Det: Hot milk or warm, just...?

Murray: It is just (???) some medicine called propofol.

A weird response when referring to such a potent drug.

Det: And what is this propofol?

Murray: It is a sedative that could also be used for anaesthesia

Propofol IS an anaesthetic!

Det: what time did you give it?

Murray: It was... I knew I looked at the time. I looked at the sun (??? So now Murray has no watch and tells the time by the sun?) And it was... I saw 10.30. So I would roughly say 10.40.

Det: Why did you look at the time?

Murray: Because I’m looking at the time from the time I started treating him and all that (???) I had given him to this point waiting for the effect and everything else (??? What everything else?) and I’m not seeing any effect. Time is important because if his day is to be productive he has to get up at a certain time. MJ said if he can’t sleep he can’t function.

Murray then says he points out to Michael that the propofol itself may make him unable to function to which MJ says if he can’t function due to propofol they will just have to cancel rehearsals. So MJ needs to sleep to function but if propofol makes him unable to function then that is OK? As long as it is not the lack of sleep that is causing dysfunction? This makes NO sense! If MJ was determined to make rehearsals he would not have asked for propofol.

Det: How much initially?

Murray: 25mg

Propofol: 0.25mg/kg is recommended initial dose. MJ weighed 136lbs or 62kg’s. Dose should be 15.5mg. This dose does not take into consideration the amount of benzos MJ already has on board.

Det: So we’re looking at 10.50ish?

Murray: Yes. Effect only lasts 15mins.

If effect only lasts 15mins why would Murray voice concern to MJ that he would miss rehearsal if he has it? Murray knew the propofol combined with the benzos would have longer effect.

Det: He does go to sleep?

Murray: He now goes to sleep.

Det: Precautions? Monitoring?

Murray: Oxygen via nasal prongs, pulse oximeter and heart rate. Equipment that was available to me.

Surely as a cardiologist and having his own clinics he would have his own equipment he could have used??? This equipment is not adequate.

Murray: 25mg was a small dose because of the benzos he had already had. I would normally give him a higher dose. Highest dose I have given is 50mg.

To justify a dose of 50mg MJ would have had to weigh 200kg or 400lb’s!

Det: How many times have you given it to him? More than ten times?

Murray: More than ten times. Much more than ten times.

Det: More than 20 times?

Murray: 30 days a month roughly every day  WTF??  daily except for the 3 days up to his death. I tried to wean him off..

Murray then speaks of Dr Lee, Dr David Adams, Las Vegas, Dr Metzger and Dr Klein. He mentions methionine, a drug used as a paracetamol antidote. It is not an amino acid as Murray says. Murray claims MJ’s hand and arm veins are sclerotic due to the amount of drugs he has been given by these doctors. This is why he used the leg.
Wouldn’t all these doctors need to come to MJ’s home? He would have to be at each individual clinic for at least 6 hrs and Murray says MJ wanted to get 15 to 18 hrs of sleep a day. When did he have time for his kids, or anything else for that matter, if this was the case?? 15-18 hrs would require a doctor on hand for monitoring the whole time. I don’t buy it that MJ had been getting propofol for a long time before meeting CM.

Murray: They (the other doctors) help me to sleep for 15-18hrs.

Murray says MJ’s pulse was high (122bpm) on the monitor when he found MJ but he could only feel a thready femoral pulse. This makes no sense to me at all.

Murray says there is no one in the house and that the house is closed at night. Just the children and myself inside.
It was 11am in the day!! And he knew there were people in the house because he ran down the stairs to Kai and the children. Housekeepers were there too.

Murray: I had no time to call 911 because I’m busy with CPR, but I reached for my cell phone with my other hand and called ...(wait for it)...”Brother” Amir. I couldn’t ask him at the time to call 911 because he would have wanted to know what it was about and I have a patient who needs help.

If the patient needed help wouldn’t telling “brother” Amir what it was wrong with MJ elicit a faster response?
Then Murray decides he ISN’T too busy to stop compressions and run down the stairs to get help. But way too busy to call 911?

Murray: Chest compression was there (What is that supposed to mean???) I opened door (and stopped compressions) ran out and went left on second level down towards kitchen where security would be (security would not be in the kitchen) and I saw the chef, “Rose”. I say, “I have an emergency. Have security come immediately”.
Kai Chase testified that Murray said “get help, get security, get Prince”

Murray doesn’t mention 911 operator telling him to put the patient on the floor but he talks a lot about why he didn’t already do it to cover himself. “We moved the patient to the floor (Interesting that he doesn’t use MJ’s name here but calls him “the patient”), which was what I wanted to do. Murray then says the EMT’s intubate and put on pulse oximeter (Murray already said he had a pulse oximeter on MJ). He says he gave bicarb. Says UCLA was slow giving orders “slow status”...(Murray now trying to implicate UCLA).

Murray says he couldn’t find a vein (Something that was also someone else’s fault, as he implied when talking about the other doctors. No one could come up with this story off the bat. SEEMS VERY REHEARSED TO ME!).
Murray says he was only gone a short time therefore it was still a “witnessed event” (Covering himself again. He KNEW he should have kept “the patient” in view at all times).

Murray queries pulmonary embolism as cause due to not being able to get blood gas up. (This is what happens when someone stops breathing. Duh).

He says he won’t sign death cert until he knows cause of death (Covering himself again. Playing dumb, trying to avoid being blamed. If he signs death cert he knows damn good and well he will be implicating himself yet he comes up with some noble reason for not signing). Murray emphasises that HE asked for autopsy (thus giving him the aura of someone having nothing to hide)

He does not mention the kid’s presence at any time during the incident until the hospital. He says Mrs Jackson did not want to view the body. I find this extremely difficult to believe unless of course it was NOT Michaels body!
Det: What did you do with those syringes when you were done with them?

Murray: I would put it quickly (why add “quickly’?) into the bags, just put it into the cupboard because he wanted me to not have anything hanging around.

ROFL!  lolol/

Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:19:05 PM by Heartsong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

loyalfan

my question is.....why will all these inconsistences be allowed............................????????????????? without challenge...........................or will they be challenged..................what do you all think ???????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Loyalfan that's a good question. I think they will be chalenged sooner or later...if not, those layers are either deaf or play in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Having gone over Dr Murray’s testimony there is much that does not add up. Please bear with me. All italics are mine for emphasis.
Murray says he assumed MJ was seeing other doctors. He does not mention what causes him to make this assumption.

Even though Murray is a cardiologist, he attended MJ and the children for flu like symptoms in 2006 after being recommended to MJ by one of his security. Isn’t this outside his scope of practice?

Murray says he had been attending MJ for little more than 2 months, from April 25th ish. Murray makes no mention of his demand for $5 million or his agreeing to settle for $150,000 per month. Additionally he makes no mention of how he was earning a living during these two months. Murray’s letter of notice to his patients was dated June 15 ’09, therefore one could assume he had continued to operate his practices during that time even though he stated he had worked full time for MJ for 2 months.

Det: You don’t work for Mr Jackson but for AEG. Is that correct or incorrect?

Murray: He offered me employment and I was of the opinion that he would be my employer directly. Subsequent to that I....I realized that AEG would be the one paying for the salary that he requested.

Murray requested the salary amount, not MJ. And the contract drafted in June, signed and returned to Kathy Jorrie on June 24th, but not signed by MJ, means that CM did not realise who would be paying him right up until the eve of the incident. I find this difficult to believe. I also find it difficult to understand what means CM was using to pay his bills (and purchase a cornucopia of drugs) for the entire 2 months he was attending MJ if the contract was only signed by him June 24th. Jorrie also testified that no payment by AEG was ever made to Murray. Murray does not elaborate as to any personal arrangements he may have had with MJ regarding payment or his other clinics

Murray claims he basically had spent 2 months in LA. In that 2 months he never learned the name of the chef, Kai Chase, whom he referred to as “Rose” in later testimony, yet he claims he spent every night at the house except Sundays. This is the chef who must have prepared CM’s meals but he does not know her name? In contrast he repeatedly refers to Michael Amir as “Brother” Amir, suggesting a close relationship. One would think the relationship with someone who cooks your meals 6 nights a week would be close enough to cause him to remember her name.

Murray: I looked at my watch when I got the call (from Amir at 12.10 saying they were leaving the Staples Centre).

If Murray spent every night at the house why was it necessary to call him (unless it was a Sunday)? Murray would have already been there. Dr Thao Nguyen also testified that Murray told her he had no watch.

Murray: Michael has two rooms.

Det: Would that typically be your room? (The one he treated MJ in). Murray evades the question.
Murray: That would be the room where I would typically see him. No one was allowed to go into the other room on the left.

What was found in the room on the left?

Murray then agrees that the room he treated MJ in was the room Murray normally slept in. How can Murray use that room to sleep in if MJ is using it? According to Amir’s testimony only Michael and the children lived continuously at Carolwood. Amir would call Murray before their arrival to make sure Murray would be there.

Murray: So basically I would put an IV.

Det: Is that for hydration?

Murray: Hydration as well.

What else was it for? Possibly to prop up MJ’s blood pressure because Murray knew the drugs he was about to give would cause it to fall?

Murray then does not remember which knee the IV was placed in.

Murray then says he administers 10 mg orally of valium but says it does not work fast enough. This of course is true. Had he wanted it to work FAST he would have administered it IV in the first place. 10mg is also a high dose orally. 2 – 3mg are recommended. He states it is approx 1.30am.

Murray: So then I gave him additional meds safely, which are an IV form of Lorazepam.

Why not use this first if a fast effect is what he was after?

Murray: The concentration that it came in was 4mg/ml in the vial and the vial carries 10cc (ml). So I gave him half a mg, equivalent to 2mg’s total and I diluted that up with normal saline.

½ a mg and 2mg’s are not the same thing. He should have said ½ a ml. He then corrects himself and says half a cc (ml) instead of half a mg.
So Murray has given 10mg PO and 2mg IV- total 12mg’s by 1.30am.

Murray: MJ continued to be awake for more than an hour. (Until 2.30am). I am going to give a different agent because he is still wide awake.... so I gave him something called Midazolam. I gave 2mg.

Midazolam: Used more often as an anaesthetic than a hypnotic. Rapid onset- 1hr by parenteral admin. Should not exceed 2.5mg. Lower dosage in patients receiving concomitant narcotics or CNS depressants.

Dose of Midaz was given at around 3am. One must also here query Murray’s ongoing fuzziness regarding times of administration. Documentation should have been kept and is standard medical protocol.

Murray: I waited again and it didn’t work. Wide awake.

Det: Do you know what time it was when he kind of finally drifted off?

Murray: About another 15, 20mins during my waiting period.

This is a very strange way to phrase what he was doing. Did CM have a set “waiting period” allocated to the process? Whose other waiting period was it?

Det: So approx 3.20-3.30am?

Murray: Yeah, Yeah. I’m not watching my watch.

Det: Sure, naturally.

Whhhaaatt!!!?? So detective thinks it’s OK for Murray to not be watching the time?
Murray then describes his talking to Michael, trying to get him to relax, meditate and sleep naturally. By this stage if MJ slept it would be anything but naturally. He had 12mg of benzos on board!

Murray: I was so.... that during those 20mins or so from 3am to the time (???). Then his eyes closed and he fell asleep. That I timed because that was really great. And as I looked at my watch (once again confirms he had a watch) within 10, 12mins he just jump right back up.

It is now 4.30am

CM: So I gave him another 2mg of Lorazepam. (2 ½ hrs since first dose of loraz)

Det: Did that help him relax?

Murray: NO. Still awake, still talking.

Det: It is now 6- 6.30am?

Murray: Oh yes. STILL SLEEP. (Freudian slips here Murray???). Mr Jackson is still wide awake. At that time I give him another 2mg of Midaz (versed) not Loraz (ativan).

Murray has now given 16mg of benzo’s in 5 hrs, equal to 3.2mg per hour. Well over recommended dosage.

Murray: Then there it was past 7.30 and no effect.

Det: And he still hadn’t urinated, nothing?

Murray: He urinated then. I made him stand and had him urinate. And he filled a....
Big clanger here Murray. You were about to say bottle then realised he had a catheter bag on. Who puts catheters on people who are awake anyway??? OOP’S![/[/font][/size]font]
Murray: ....he had a bag on him. And that was filled and I emptied that

Why make MJ stand up to empty the bag? It can be done when the patient is lying down which is what you really did, because MJ was asleep, wasn’t he??? The amount of drugs you have given him would put a junkie bull elephant asleep.

Murray: Then I filled another portable jug, which he placed another 6-700cc’s in of urine.

So two lots of 6-700cc’s?? That’s a lot of urine for a dehydrated person who needs flomax for benign prostate hyperplasia. Murray then repeats the IV fluid is also rehydrating him.

Murray: Now we are...we are beyond 10am in the morning.

Det: OK

Murray: And nothing has worked.

Det: But between 7.30 and 10 you’re just watching him and telling him to meditate?

Murray: We’re trying (what???) And now he is really complaining that he cannot sleep. He asks for milk.

MJ brings up the subject of “milk” at 10am, no earlier??

Det: Hot milk or warm, just...?

Murray: It is just (???) some medicine called propofol.

A weird response when referring to such a potent drug.

Det: And what is this propofol?

Murray: It is a sedative that could also be used for anaesthesia

Propofol IS an anaesthetic!

Det: what time did you give it?

Murray: It was... I knew I looked at the time. I looked at the sun (??? So now Murray has no watch and tells the time by the sun?) And it was... I saw 10.30. So I would roughly say 10.40.

Det: Why did you look at the time?

Murray: Because I’m looking at the time from the time I started treating him and all that (???) I had given him to this point waiting for the effect and everything else (??? What everything else?) and I’m not seeing any effect. Time is important because if his day is to be productive he has to get up at a certain time. MJ said if he can’t sleep he can’t function.

Murray then says he points out to Michael that the propofol itself may make him unable to function to which MJ says if he can’t function due to propofol they will just have to cancel rehearsals. So MJ needs to sleep to function but if propofol makes him unable to function then that is OK? As long as it is not the lack of sleep that is causing dysfunction? This makes NO sense! If MJ was determined to make rehearsals he would not have asked for propofol.

Det: How much initially?

Murray: 25mg

Propofol: 0.25mg/kg is recommended initial dose. MJ weighed 136lbs or 62kg’s. Dose should be 15.5mg. This dose does not take into consideration the amount of benzos MJ already has on board.

Det: So we’re looking at 10.50ish?

Murray: Yes. Effect only lasts 15mins.

If effect only lasts 15mins why would Murray voice concern to MJ that he would miss rehearsal if he has it? Murray knew the propofol combined with the benzos would have longer effect.

Det: He does go to sleep?

Murray: He now goes to sleep.

Det: Precautions? Monitoring?

Murray: Oxygen via nasal prongs, pulse oximeter and heart rate. Equipment that was available to me.

Surely as a cardiologist and having his own clinics he would have his own equipment he could have used??? This equipment is not adequate.

Murray: 25mg was a small dose because of the benzos he had already had. I would normally give him a higher dose. Highest dose I have given is 50mg.

To justify a dose of 50mg MJ would have had to weigh 200kg or 400lb’s!

Det: How many times have you given it to him? More than ten times?

Murray: More than ten times. Much more than ten times.

Det: More than 20 times?

Murray: 30 days a month roughly every day  WTF??  daily except for the 3 days up to his death. I tried to wean him off..

Murray then speaks of Dr Lee, Dr David Adams, Las Vegas, Dr Metzger and Dr Klein. He mentions methionine, a drug used as a paracetamol antidote. It is not an amino acid as Murray says. Murray claims MJ’s hand and arm veins are sclerotic due to the amount of drugs he has been given by these doctors. This is why he used the leg.
Wouldn’t all these doctors need to come to MJ’s home? He would have to be at each individual clinic for at least 6 hrs and Murray says MJ wanted to get 15 to 18 hrs of sleep a day. When did he have time for his kids, or anything else for that matter, if this was the case?? 15-18 hrs would require a doctor on hand for monitoring the whole time. I don’t buy it that MJ had been getting propofol for a long time before meeting CM.

Murray: They (the other doctors) help me to sleep for 15-18hrs.

Murray says MJ’s pulse was high (122bpm) on the monitor when he found MJ but he could only feel a thready femoral pulse. This makes no sense to me at all.

Murray says there is no one in the house and that the house is closed at night. Just the children and myself inside.
It was 11am in the day!! And he knew there were people in the house because he ran down the stairs to Kai and the children. Housekeepers were there too.

Murray: I had no time to call 911 because I’m busy with CPR, but I reached for my cell phone with my other hand and called ...(wait for it)...”Brother” Amir. I couldn’t ask him at the time to call 911 because he would have wanted to know what it was about and I have a patient who needs help.

If the patient needed help wouldn’t telling “brother” Amir what it was wrong with MJ elicit a faster response?
Then Murray decides he ISN’T too busy to stop compressions and run down the stairs to get help. But way too busy to call 911?

Murray: Chest compression was there (What is that supposed to mean???) I opened door (and stopped compressions) ran out and went left on second level down towards kitchen where security would be (security would not be in the kitchen) and I saw the chef, “Rose”. I say, “I have an emergency. Have security come immediately”.
Kai Chase testified that Murray said “get help, get security, get Prince”

Murray doesn’t mention 911 operator telling him to put the patient on the floor but he talks a lot about why he didn’t already do it to cover himself. “We moved the patient to the floor (Interesting that he doesn’t use MJ’s name here but calls him “the patient”), which was what I wanted to do. Murray then says the EMT’s intubate and put on pulse oximeter (Murray already said he had a pulse oximeter on MJ). He says he gave bicarb. Says UCLA was slow giving orders “slow status”...(Murray now trying to implicate UCLA).

Murray says he couldn’t find a vein (Something that was also someone else’s fault, as he implied when talking about the other doctors. No one could come up with this story off the bat. SEEMS VERY REHEARSED TO ME!).
Murray says he was only gone a short time therefore it was still a “witnessed event” (Covering himself again. He KNEW he should have kept “the patient” in view at all times).

Murray queries pulmonary embolism as cause due to not being able to get blood gas up. (This is what happens when someone stops breathing. Duh).

He says he won’t sign death cert until he knows cause of death (Covering himself again. Playing dumb, trying to avoid being blamed. If he signs death cert he knows damn good and well he will be implicating himself yet he comes up with some noble reason for not signing). Murray emphasises that HE asked for autopsy (thus giving him the aura of someone having nothing to hide)

He does not mention the kid’s presence at any time during the incident until the hospital. He says Mrs Jackson did not want to view the body. I find this extremely difficult to believe unless of course it was NOT Michaels body!
Det: What did you do with those syringes when you were done with them?

Murray: I would put it quickly (why add “quickly’?) into the bags, just put it into the cupboard because he wanted me to not have anything hanging around.

ROFL!  lolol/

Thank you Heartsong, I haven't had a chance to look at the transcript. Can't wait for what's to come!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions