Girlfriend's Name
October 05, 2011, 01:22:35 AM
Michelle Bella reminds me of the song Michelle, My Bell by the Beattles. Who owns the catalog? hmmmmm....
Nicole reminds me of Anna Nicole.
Sade reminds me of Sade the singer and the song "I'm a Soldier of Love"
Morgan reminds me of JP Morgan Chase.

On Primetime News they were referred to as pretty young ladies aka PYT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Girlfriend's Name
October 05, 2011, 01:32:39 AM
Lyrics to Michelle
Michelle, ma belle.
 These are words that go together well,
 My Michelle.

Michelle, ma belle.
 Sont les mots qui vont tres bien ensemble,
 Tres bien ensemble.

I love you, I love you, I love you.
 That's all I want to say.
 Until I find a way
 I will say the only words I know that
 You'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
 Tres bien ensemble.

I need you, I need you, I need you.
 I need to make you see,
 Oh, what you mean to me.
 Until I do I'm hoping you will
 Know what I mean.

I love you.

I want you, I want you, I want you.
 I think you know by now
 I'll get to you somehow.
 Until I do I'm telling you so
 You'll understand.

Michelle, ma belle.
 Tres bien ensemble.

I will say the only words I know that
 You'll understand, my Michelle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 01:00:50 PM
This is something I'm just now hearing and catching on to(didn't get to watch the whole case w/Murray's many gf's) but the girl who said that she's the actress and met MJ supposedly ONCE said that MJ watched her pregnancy growth and made arrangements to see her AND MEET her baby that she had my Murray....ALSO said that being an "actress...your instrument is yourself". DIDN'T MJ SAY THE SAME THING? "Your body is your instrument"?!?! Not verbatim...I need to find the exact quote. So I'm wondering, did she just get that from MJ as an inspirational msg/quote? Or was her making that statement scripted?!  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Sarahli

October 10, 2011, 01:14:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is something I'm just now hearing and catching on to(didn't get to watch the whole case w/Murray's many gf's) but the girl who said that she's the actress and met MJ supposedly ONCE said that MJ watched her pregnancy growth and made arrangements to see her AND MEET her baby that she had my Murray....ALSO said that being an "actress...your instrument is yourself". DIDN'T MJ SAY THE SAME THING? "Your body is your instrument"?!?! Not verbatim...I need to find the exact quote. So I'm wondering, did she just get that from MJ as an inspirational msg/quote? Or was her making that statement scripted?!  :?:

That's good I forgot she said that about herself! Yes Michael is said to have referred himself as "a machine" I made a post about it somewhere (lol I don't remember where exactly). The person from AEG who testified said that Michael said "you have to take care of the machine" talking about himself, and Murray said it too. So this reference of the "instrument" really seems to be connected as well, this is a good point imo and makes this as being scripted indeed..... smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 10, 2011, 02:53:40 PM

That's good I forgot she said that about herself! Yes Michael is said to have referred himself as "a machine" I made a post about it somewhere (lol I don't remember where exactly). The person from AEG who testified said that Michael said "you have to take care of the machine" talking about himself, and Murray said it too. So this reference of the "instrument" really seems to be connected as well, this is a good point imo and makes this as being scripted indeed..... smiley_spider

Thank you for varifying it for me. Much appreciation  ;)) bearhug ...Yeah...all of it sounds like a script....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Sarahli

October 10, 2011, 04:40:59 PM

Thank you for varifying it for me. Much appreciation  ;)) bearhug ...Yeah...all of it sounds like a script....

You're welcome Alfarle ....  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 10, 2011, 07:14:59 PM
It's all a movie script.  Do you think there are some that are being set up?  Do some think they are really in court ??????  Probably not because they can go on the internet and research just like we are and try to figure out the truth.   Confusion.  What do you think ?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
October 10, 2011, 07:29:17 PM
I don't think the characters are just randomly named either.  It doesn't seem like Michelle Bella is her real name.  It does remind me also of the Beatles song.  Also, I don't think that it is a coincidence that there is a Dr. Murray in the song smooth criminal.  And when you give CPR you practice on a dummy called "Annie".  And you say before CPR "Annie are you okay, Are you okay Annie".  A lot of the other songs had the names Billy Jean or Susie.   It seems that the name Annie was chosen for a reason.  Everything Michael does is for a good reason.  We just have to figure it out.  The thought about Annie wasn't mine.   Someone posted a video about it a few days ago on here.   There are just too many funny coincidences !!!!!!!!     So they are not coincidences.  This seems perfectly planned.    I am waiting for "Blood stains on the carpet"  or did that already happen ????    Peace and Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

October 10, 2011, 08:05:20 PM
I don't think the characters are just randomly named either.  It doesn't seem like Michelle Bella is her real name.  It does remind me also of the Beatles song.  Also, I don't think that it is a coincidence that there is a Dr. Murray in the song smooth criminal.  And when you give CPR you practice on a dummy called "Annie".  And you say before CPR "Annie are you okay, Are you okay Annie".  A lot of the other songs had the names Billy Jean or Susie.   It seems that the name Annie was chosen for a reason.  Everything Michael does is for a good reason.  We just have to figure it out.  The thought about Annie wasn't mine.   Someone posted a video about it a few days ago on here.   There are just too many funny coincidences !!!!!!!!     So they are not coincidences.  This seems perfectly planned.    I am waiting for "Blood stains on the carpet"  or did that already happen ????    Peace and Love.

You pointed out a lot. :) It's no coincidence....it was all planned for A LONG time from what I'm percieving.Speaking of which("coincidence") it's kinda funny how suddenly V for Vendetta is about to come on in one hr...the day before the trial resumes on the "11th". haha lolol/ michael-jackson/ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

October 11, 2011, 09:53:49 AM
Yes everything, seems to be intentional and meaningful. Sade Anding was on the phone when Dr Murray should have been calling 911. Sade Anding - A Sad ending?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions