Reasons why people do not believe in the hoax: (merely speculation, although I don't contest that this could be pretty accurate)

- Men: Most men simply aren't interested in the hoax; either because they have a preconceived idea of who Michael is and consider him a "creepy" wash out or do not simply do not appreciate him on a meaningful due to allegations of molestation. They also believe he is extremely feminine and a push over who isn't very intelligent. (because men like to reason with justice and conviction ironically, and need straight shooting facts. they aren't considerate enough and have as much emotional sentiment towards a particular person of the same sex. This is possibly attributed to sex roles in which society dictates how men should behave. Women show more interest in MJ because they believe they are extremely sympathetic and have a sense of compassion.) 

- the AMERICAN public has a very narrow minded and ignorant perspective on the hoax. They fail to realize the possibilities or even consider that MJ was threatened in so many aspects of his life so much so  that it would prove to be detrimental to his lifestyle. Michael was widely despised in the united states because many still believe he was a child molester. He was ridiculed and subjected to a ruthless demeaning assault of his integrity. He was branded a threat to society and was reduced to obscurity which destroyed his image as a result of the trials. He needed to stand up against the injustices that plagued his identity. He was brutally assaulted by a corrupted police force who took pride in hurting him just because he was a celebrity. Part of the reason why this hoax was executed was because Michael was extremely sick and tired of the prejudice and betrayals of the government on the american people. the people are being manipulated and lied to constantly. People are dying because of money and greed, yet we blindly look the other way when presented with money. Michael wants to restore the dying tranquility and serenity this world so desperately needs to stabilize itself again. He wants to show everyone that we have to work for the people and not the money. The economy is suffering because corporations and industries  are being aided with cash and they are capitalizing on our misfortune. Why? because it all goes back to money and power of greed. So, I solely have no doubt that Michael is doing this to restoring humanity to it's true qualities. Thats why he created the song heal the world.

- People believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a celebrity to fake their death: If anything, this should put a celebrity at an advantage, especially with someone of michael's stature and prestige. Even if one were to believe that michael was in debt and broke, that would provide greater plausibility to substantiate claims of Michael being alive. Because he lost that money UNFAIRLY and as a result of INJUSTICE. Which means michael shouldn't have ever been put in that position. Sure he was an extravagant spender. but the point is: He deserved to live extravagant. hard-work, determination and diligence contributed to all the awards and recording breaking feats he accomplished. He was the ultimate perfectionist who believed in pushing himself to the brink of elite practicality. I know i would be extremely pissed if I was put in debt UNFAIRLY as a result of UNLAWFUL accusations of child molestation. all the 40+ years of hard work had been tainted by the evils of greed and corruption. He wasn't supposed to lose the money. It isn't so much about money as it is being REWARDED for what HE ACCOMPLISHED. It wasn't just money that he lost, though. and that's the most important point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
After watching this video, all I wanna do is  :roll: and move on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reasons why people do not believe in the hoax: (merely speculation, although I don't contest that this could be pretty accurate)

- Men: Most men simply aren't interested in the hoax; either because they have a preconceived idea of who Michael is and consider him a "creepy" wash out or do not simply do not appreciate him on a meaningful due to allegations of molestation. They also believe he is extremely feminine and a push over who isn't very intelligent. (because men like to reason with justice and conviction ironically, and need straight shooting facts. they aren't considerate enough and have as much emotional sentiment towards a particular person of the same sex. This is possibly attributed to sex roles in which society dictates how men should behave. Women show more interest in MJ because they believe they are extremely sympathetic and have a sense of compassion.) 

- the AMERICAN public has a very narrow minded and ignorant perspective on the hoax. They fail to realize the possibilities or even consider that MJ was threatened in so many aspects of his life so much so  that it would prove to be detrimental to his lifestyle. Michael was widely despised in the united states because many still believe he was a child molester. He was ridiculed and subjected to a ruthless demeaning assault of his integrity. He was branded a threat to society and was reduced to obscurity which destroyed his image as a result of the trials. He needed to stand up against the injustices that plagued his identity. He was brutally assaulted by a corrupted police force who took pride in hurting him just because he was a celebrity. Part of the reason why this hoax was executed was because Michael was extremely sick and tired of the prejudice and betrayals of the government on the american people. the people are being manipulated and lied to constantly. People are dying because of money and greed, yet we blindly look the other way when presented with money. Michael wants to restore the dying tranquility and serenity this world so desperately needs to stabilize itself again. He wants to show everyone that we have to work for the people and not the money. The economy is suffering because corporations and industries  are being aided with cash and they are capitalizing on our misfortune. Why? because it all goes back to money and power of greed. So, I solely have no doubt that Michael is doing this to restoring humanity to it's true qualities. Thats why he created the song heal the world.

- People believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE for a celebrity to fake their death: If anything, this should put a celebrity at an advantage, especially with someone of michael's stature and prestige. Even if one were to believe that michael was in debt and broke, that would provide greater plausibility to substantiate claims of Michael being alive. Because he lost that money UNFAIRLY and as a result of INJUSTICE. Which means michael shouldn't have ever been put in that position. Sure he was an extravagant spender. but the point is: He deserved to live extravagant. hard-work, determination and diligence contributed to all the awards and recording breaking feats he accomplished. He was the ultimate perfectionist who believed in pushing himself to the brink of elite practicality. I know i would be extremely pissed if I was put in debt UNFAIRLY as a result of UNLAWFUL accusations of child molestation. all the 40+ years of hard work had been tainted by the evils of greed and corruption. He wasn't supposed to lose the money. It isn't so much about money as it is being REWARDED for what HE ACCOMPLISHED. It wasn't just money that he lost, though. and that's the most important point.

OMG! I couldn't have explained this better myself!!!! You're absolutely right! OMG! It is VERY SHAMEFUL and sad to see ppl who YET AND STILL look @ MJ as a pedo which is SOOOOOOOOOO FAR FROM THE TRUTH. The look on his face when he came out of court when he was found not guilty broke me and my family's hearts. He was so broken hearted even though he was found not guilty because a part of his soul and spirituality was taken from him and stomped on. Nonetheless, I'm glad we believers are here to see he and his family gain justice AND learn that the system will kill us all if we allow it to! We have to overcome the lies and misinterpretations that ppl would love his fans and family to believe about him. MJ was a GOD LIKE spiritual man....and ppl need to wake up, stop being selfish and greedy, and see that he's NOT doing this for just himself and his own safety, but for the world...to "heal the world" PREACH ON! I loved your post!
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:12:24 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Hi - I agree that we're probably spending too much time on this but I feel compelled to say something so please humor me :)

Souza has said on more than one occasion that if the Estate or the Jackson family (or Michael himself) would come to her and prove who they are and tell her to shut down the site for safety reasons she would do so. As of today nobody has obviously done that. In fact, one time was when Jermaine was spouting off and he had his chance but never did come forward.

Spoken Truth - you don't speak truth and you are beginning to sound like a broken record. In fact, it could possibly be you that posted that video.

As far as the owner of the video being a believer - it's not necessarily true. It could be someone's lame attempt at reverse psychology.

Alfarie - one suggestion if I might...please give more descriptive titles. I'm not sure how you'd word this but if we go in search of this video later how will we know what to search for?

I didn't bother watching the video but I have to say that person obviously doesn't know that many of us weren't diehard fans of Michael Jackson's before June 25, 2009 so the idea that we are clinging to false hope is absurd.

Hagitg - thank you for sharing your conversation with MJ's friend with us. It does sound like he's fully aware that Michael is alive. If Michael were d**d that friend would have told you so, I'm sure.

L.O.V.E. and blessings to all :)
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:58:45 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Alfarie - one suggestion if I might...please give more descriptive titles. I'm not sure how you'd word this but if we go in search of this video later how will we know what to search for?

You're right...I wouldn't have known how to word it lol unless I titled it "bs"  :|(excuse the usage) lol. But yeah...I will try that nxt time. typing/ :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Mr Bigshot - I loved what you wrote. THANK YOU!!!!

This is not a comeback - it's a TAKEOVER! And I will be here until the end cheering Michael on.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Some of the pictures used in this video I remember a member on this site that used them as their profile pics, It's def someone whom has followed the forum/hoax with the pic of people in the V masks ect. Just what I see and feel, a bitter person.  smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Some of the pictures used in this video I remember a member on this site that used them as their profile pics, It's def someone whom has followed the forum/hoax with the pic of people in the V masks ect. Just what I see and feel, a bitter person.  smiley_spider

YUP! And prior to clicking on this updated post, I was JUST on youtube browsing for some more vids (filtered to yesterday's and today's date), and the SAME person is posting subliminal vids saying things like "RESPECT MJ" and "there's a difference between being obsessed with MJ and actually loving him....respect MJ enough to let him go..." da da da da da.... WTF?? Whomever that is tries to sound a bit like a know it all like he/she really believes that MJ is dead. Excuse my usage but yeah...they're a bitter dumbass. #nuffsaid. Makes me a bit angry..... /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

Actually, most people who disbelieve the hoax (Male and Female, but mostly female) do so because of emotional reasons. "Did you see the children cry?" "Michael wouldn't hurt his (kids/family/friends/fans) like that!" I'd say Men are generally apathetic, like my Dad, but he sees the hoax as being logically possible. On the opposite side of the spectrum my adoptive aunt who wasn't a big MJ fan and even suggested the possibility of him being a pedophile in 2006 said "No father would abandon his children." As if that was enough evidence against the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually, most people who disbelieve the hoax (Male and Female, but mostly female) do so because of emotional reasons. "Did you see the children cry?" "Michael wouldn't hurt his (kids/family/friends/fans) like that!" I'd say Men are generally apathetic, like my Dad, but he sees the hoax as being logically possible. On the opposite side of the spectrum my adoptive aunt who wasn't a big MJ fan and even suggested the possibility of him being a pedophile in 2006 said "No father would abandon his children." As if that was enough evidence against the hoax.

At least you get to share it w/your dad...lol. I'm scared to because I'm afraid he will call me crazy.... :lol: geek/ errrr haha! I did however make a beLIEver out of my mom . :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

My Mom believes too. In fact, virtually every one I talk to will at least consider it if I bring it up. My adoptive aunt wouldn't let me get past the "what about the kids?" explanation, she's usually very open minded and understanding but not with this (of all things).  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Could not watch the video, but by reading the replies, i guess that came from someone who does not like hoaxers and believe M is alive but we are putting him in danger with this hoax talk?  WTF??

Are we discussing where Michael is hiding?  WTF??  also, we are just "crazy hoaxers"...who cares or believes in "our crazy theories" anyway?

Some people take this more serious than his family does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Could not watch the video, but by reading the replies, i guess that came from someone who does not like hoaxers and believe M is alive but we are putting him in danger with this hoax talk?  WTF??

Are we discussing where Michael is hiding?  WTF??  also, we are just "crazy hoaxers"...who cares or believes in "our crazy theories" anyway?

Some people take this more serious than his family does.

I guess that's because his family actually knows what's exactly going on. So yeah....I'm sure they're pretty secure and confident. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal