PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: (Something odd) From a friend
October 24, 2011, 04:17:56 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Let's give her a chance, maybe she will change her mind.. If not Rai, well there is nothing you can do.. I just hope that she is telling you the truth.. I do not know her, and i do not want to judge either. So we will give her the benefit of the doubt. blessings.

Gosh, it's okay.
I'll ask her if atleast I can listen to the recording, she can't back that down can she?

Rai if she is a very good friend of yours this is the least  she can do for you, make you listen to the recording. blessings.

She said she doesn't want me to, but her friend Gale said she had it on her phone and would let me.

I don't think there is a voice she recorded. No offense Rai. But if she had, why wouldn't she allow you and everyone hear that? That is not a personal or private message that Michael left to your friend. It's just his voice talking to other people. So she can be lying to you because I can not see any reason for not wanting to share it with others. Weird. But still thank you for sharing this info with us. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

Re: (Something odd) From a friend
October 24, 2011, 04:27:38 PM
Let's give her a chance, maybe she will change her mind.. If not Rai, well there is nothing you can do.. I just hope that she is telling you the truth.. I do not know her, and i do not want to judge either. So we will give her the benefit of the doubt. blessings.

Gosh, it's okay.
I'll ask her if atleast I can listen to the recording, she can't back that down can she?

Rai if she is a very good friend of yours this is the least  she can do for you, make you listen to the recording. blessings.

She said she doesn't want me to, but her friend Gale said she had it on her phone and would let me.

I don't think there is a voice she recorded. No offense Rai. But if she had, why wouldn't she allow you and everyone hear that? That is not a personal or private message that Michael left to your friend. It's just his voice talking to other people. So she can be lying to you because I can not see any reason for not wanting to share it with others. Weird. But still thank you for sharing this info with us. ;)

She's not letting me hear it, I was the one who wanted to share it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal