PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Cardiologist Testifies:
Dr. Murray Messed Up Big Time

Cardiologist -- Dr. Alon Steinberg Testifies

Dr. Alon Steinberg -- one of the leading cardiologists for the California Medical Board -- just told the jury ... Dr. Conrad Murray demonstrated an "extreme deviation" from standard practices in his care for Michael Jackson.

* Dr. Steinberg made it clear he is a cardiologist... not an anesthesiologist.
* Steinberg testified he reviewed Murray's case relying solely on transcripts from his police interview because he wanted "to judge Dr. Murray on his very own words."
* He found 6 separate and distinct deviations of standard of care – each one amounting to "gross negligence."
* Steinberg said Propofol should only be used for procedures in a hospital and should never be used for sleep.
* According to Steinberg, Murray lacked basic equipment to keep the singer alive in case of emergency.
* Murray should have had an assistant at all times.
* Murray should have called 911 immediately. 

* Steinberg said after calling 911, Murray should have given bagged him with an ambu bag, then administered Flumazenil... Instead, Murray went for chest compressions,  which MJ didn't need if he was still breathing.
* When Murray did finally call for help, he phoned MJ's assistant ... which caused further delay.
* Steinberg told the jury that "for every minute of delay there's less and less chance the patient will survive."
* Steinberg called Murray's behavior "bizarre."
* Murray did not take notes. This is important, not only for insurance and legal purposes, but also to make sure everything is documented so that no mistakes are made.
* Steinberg said Murray's breeches in care "directly contributed to the untimely death of Michael Jackson."
* Steinberg condemned Murray for leaving the singer alone unsupervised, saying "it's like leaving a baby that's sleeping on your kitchen countertop,"
* Steinberg says, according to the transcripts, Murray gave MJ a drip of Propofol the night he died ... in ADDITION to the 25 mg. he gave him initially.
* Steinberg says Murray would have had to use a drip to keep MJ asleep for more than a few minutes.
* Murray's lawyers asked Steinberg if he believed Murray left the room for only two minutes ... suggesting it could have been longer.
* Dr. Steinberg said he has no doubt MJ would be alive today if Murray had simply called 911 as soon as he realized the singer was in distress.
* The defense suggested Murray didn't need to document everything because he only had one patient. Steinberg disagreed, saying Murray couldn't recall what he had given MJ when arrived at the hospital.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

They chose a picture of his smirk..  lolol/ He had a smirk all through the trial.. I wonder what was going through his mind.. Let me guess, he is probably saying what a zoo, a circus in this court.  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

He definately knew his stuff....but I got the feel he was also acting.  I dunno...

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

He's really the 1st witness that has laid the bomb directly at Murray's feet...no ifs...ands...or buts.  Everyone else has been less impressive when asserting their opinion/testimony.  This guy ate Flanney's lunch (as they say).  The more Flanney tried to get him to back-peddle...the more Murray got buried. 

The way he was allowed to continually expound on his opinions and observations was truly unheard of in anything I'd seen before.  Usually if a defense attorney isn't getting the answer he likes (or that makes his client look good) he'll object to the witness being "non-responsive" to shut him/her up...but not today...not for this guy.  Still scratching my head over the whole thing actually.  It's sure gotta get interesting from here on out if the Doc is supposed to walk...'cause the 2 Docs that testified today pretty much roasted his a$$ in the culpability department.  I guess our fearless Entertainment Director (Mr. Magic himself) must have a pretty BIG "Exhibit B" up his sleeve to rock this trial yet 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They chose a picture of his smirk..  lolol/ He had a smirk all through the trial.. I wonder what was going through his mind.. Let me guess, he is probably saying what a zoo, a circus in this court.  lolol/

That was his "Murray is a goddamn idiot" smirk  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal