PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer announced in court this AM that Murray is abandoning the argument  that Michael Jackson accidentally killed himself by orally self-administering Propofol.

Michael Flanagan said in court today that an independent study by the defense showed swallowing Propofol would not produce fatal results.

Associated Press initially reported that Murray's lawyers were dropping the claim that MJ self-administered the fatal dose, but that is not accurate.

Lead lawyer, Ed Chernoff, said in opening statements that they would show MJ self-administered the drug.  Chernoff can still argue that MJ injected the fatal dose after awakening and becoming frustrated.

Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:31:12 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

OMG! I cannot believe what they are going to do next.. Of course they will drop it.. Even drop that he  injected himself of propofol.. Like the Dr. Alon Steinberg said he was more then 2 mins away.. This is a comedy more then a trial.. No let me rephrase it'S a soap opera.. The Trial and the tribulation of Michael Jackson.. This sounds neet.. I should send it TO CBS OR ABC NBC.  lolol/
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 06:24:10 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Defense Drops Claim That MJ Orally Ingested Fatal Propofol

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer announced in court this AM that Murray is abandoning the argument  that Michael Jackson accidentally killed himself by orally self-administering Propofol.

Michael Flanagan said in court today that an independent study by the defense showed swallowing Propofol would not produce fatal results.

Associated Press initially reported that Murray's lawyers were dropping the claim that MJ self-administered the fatal dose, but that is not accurate.

Lead lawyer, Ed Chernoff, said in opening statements that they would show MJ self-administered the drug.  Chernoff can still argue that MJ injected the fatal dose after awakening and becoming frustrated.

Well, well...what is their line of defense then?  Idiocy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Thank you for sharing this with us. By the time the trial ends the defense will drop all claims of Michael's involvement, all claims that Michael was a d**ggie, drop all claims that they even saw Michael d**d....because he isn't.

Keep the faith :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal