The "Michael Jackson Was Your Jesus "series.
October 13, 2011, 01:11:20 AM
I think a subject was posted on something like this earlier today....I posted a comment in regards to the sub...but w/all of these other topic listings, I can't find it. Anywho, this series is something else. If anyone on here remembers what I was reffering to earlier, this is what I was talking about specifically. COINCIDENTLY, this guy who makes these vids hasn't posted in A LONG TIME....but just logging into youtube, I see a vid uploaded TODAY in my sub list. Take a look and voice your opinion.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login        <---Video he posted 10-12-2011

Past vids :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <----this one was crazy in MY opinion

This is the first one that I ever viewed :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He has some interviews that are quite long....so I won't post those.

Tell me #TeamBeLIEvers what you think.  bearhug Much love.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:33:35 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

MJonmind

Re: The "Michael Jackson Was Your Jesus "series.
October 13, 2011, 03:04:58 AM
 All I can say is,  /bravo/  This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO.   Bring it on! And it IS appropriate for African-Americans, the true hebrew Israelties of the Bible to tell the world and point to the man. Thank you for sharing this alfarle!

Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:19:24 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 04:48:04 AM
All I can say is,  /bravo/  This is only the tip of the iceberg IMO.   Bring it on! And it IS appropriate for African-Americans, the true hebrew Israelties of the Bible to tell the world and point to the man. Thank you for sharing this alfarle!

No problem.  ;)) Speaking of what you just said, have you seen the sermon of Ferrachan(sp) preaching on MJ's life and "death"? I would post it but that might cause some issues so I won't.

I didn't like the Halloween vid btw....he made it look too demonic even though EVERYONE including himself knows MJ was against evil. lol.

What's IMO mean? :?: ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 13, 2011, 05:09:05 AM
saying that michael was jesus seems completely crazy to me and furthermore, it's ignoring michael's message that he was only a human being.
let's not forget that, shall we? michael was human just like the rest of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

October 13, 2011, 05:44:16 AM
saying that michael was jesus seems completely crazy to me and furthermore, it's ignoring michael's message that he was only a human being.
let's not forget that, shall we? michael was human just like the rest of us.

My point exactly hence the post in the other thread. I agree w.you. This dude claims to study theology,but someone told him wrong. lol. It says in the Bible -Exodus 34:17 "Do NOT make any idols". Exodus 20:4 also brings up a good point in regards to this. Psalm 31:16 says "I despise those who cling to worthless idols , as for me, I trust in the Lord.   /bravo/ Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal