PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson Was 'A Bit Of An Alien'
October 13, 2011, 11:50:44 AM

Rashida Jones - the daughter of music producer Quincy Jones - has revealed she has many fond memories of Michael Jackson but accepts he was a ''bit of an alien'' to most people.

Michael Jackson was "an alien", according to Quincy Jones' daughter Rashida Jones.

The 35-year-old actress grew up around the late pop superstar because of his close friendship with her father - who produced Michael's three classic albums, 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller' and 'Bad' - and she admits his eccentric personality and kind nature were out of sync with the rest of the world.

She told Playboy magazine: "Michael basically grew up with us, so I have a million memories of him. We were at each other's house all the time. He was definitely a little bit of an alien, for sure, and when I was young, it felt as if he was my age, not 18 years older, but with just a little bit more pep."

When Rashida got older she would hang out with Michael - who died in June 2009 aged just 50 - and she has revealed the 'Black or White' singer loved to drive around secretly squirting strangers with water pistols.

The 'Social Network' star added: "Later in my life, we'd go out on the town together. He always wore those surgical masks. Once, my sister, Michael, Emmanuel Lewis and I got in a car with Super Soakers and went by a movie theatre and supersoaked the hell out of people waiting in line. They had no idea they'd just been supersoaked by the King of Pop."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Michael Jackson Was 'A Bit Of An Alien'
October 13, 2011, 11:54:09 AM
This alien issue reminded me of the fake alien autopsy. Remember the alien who has no belly button? And some of us couldn't see Michael's belly button in the autopsy picture too. Both fake autopsies.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 13, 2011, 02:37:28 PM
Alien? nah...

I think Michael just really tried to enjoy life to the fullest....the simple things...something most people grow up and get away from. I think he held onto that joy and to people it just seemed strange.

We could all learn from him. :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 05:21:39 PM

Rashida Jones - the daughter of music producer Quincy Jones - has revealed she has many fond memories of Michael Jackson but accepts he was a ''bit of an alien'' to most people.

Michael Jackson was "an alien", according to Quincy Jones' daughter Rashida Jones.

The 35-year-old actress grew up around the late pop superstar because of his close friendship with her father - who produced Michael's three classic albums, 'Off The Wall', 'Thriller' and 'Bad' - and she admits his eccentric personality and kind nature were out of sync with the rest of the world.

She told Playboy magazine: "Michael basically grew up with us, so I have a million memories of him. We were at each other's house all the time. He was definitely a little bit of an alien, for sure, and when I was young, it felt as if he was my age, not 18 years older, but with just a little bit more pep."

When Rashida got older she would hang out with Michael - who died in June 2009 aged just 50 - and she has revealed the 'Black or White' singer loved to drive around secretly squirting strangers with water pistols.

The 'Social Network' star added: "Later in my life, we'd go out on the town together. He always wore those surgical masks. Once, my sister, Michael, Emmanuel Lewis and I got in a car with Super Soakers and went by a movie theatre and supersoaked the hell out of people waiting in line. They had no idea they'd just been supersoaked by the King of Pop."

That was just MJ's way to enjoy something he never really had which was his childhood, and perhaps to release some stress due to the reality of things that could have been bugging him.  I would have LOVED to drive around and squirt ppl w/water guns w/Michael. :)  michael-jackson/ :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

suspicious mind

October 13, 2011, 08:40:21 PM
matthew 18:3
i tell you the truth , unless you become like little children you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
( this may not be exact but you get my meaning) ;) penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

October 13, 2011, 08:45:41 PM
OMG! What next. Alien.. He is a normal human being. So what if he wants to have fun, life is very short, enjoy every moment. If being a child makes Michael happy so be it. I do not find anything wrong to act like a child at times.

If you see Michael in concerts, or interviews, how do you see him? I see a man who is assertive, who has class, and mature.  So Michael knows when to play around and when to act as an adult. The problem would have been if he did not know the difference, then I would say if he needed a therapist.  lolol/ I am available Michael.. free for you..  lolol/ Anyways Alien is out of the question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

October 13, 2011, 10:35:46 PM
This alien issue reminded me of the fake alien autopsy. Remember the alien who has no belly button? And some of us couldn't see Michael's belly button in the autopsy picture too. Both fake autopsies.

Aha, good one!  If I remember correctly, a lot of people were fooled by the alien footage as well.  The KEY word here is FAKE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 13, 2011, 11:27:22 PM
Alien?  :lol: Isn't that what we'd secretly all would like to do again? I sometimes feel the urge to do stuff I did when I was little. Problem is that we 'adults' feel that we can't do that anymore, because we're told we're 'too old for that'. I always wondered who decided that. Deep inside we all would love to do silly stuff like that again, instead of the boring things we face in adulthood: work, paying bills, cleaning the house, doing groceries, politely attend birthdays you never wanted to attend in the first place, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 14, 2011, 12:08:56 AM
I'm 47 and act goofy all the time.  No one has called me an alien.... just goofy.  :)  MJ is the most misunderstood person ever!  How sad.  If more people let loose their inner child they'd be a heck of a lot happier!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 14, 2011, 12:18:03 AM
Well, whose to say what an alien would look and act like exactly anyway.  To take the word loosely,

Hebrews 13:2  "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."  There's many stories.

Kathy HILTON about MJ:
We met when I was 13 and he was 14 and developed a friendship and a bond throughout the years. And we always kept in touch. And then when I moved to New York and he would come, and we'd always go to his concerts. And, you know, we started with -- we used to make prank phone calls together. And we were little kids.

I'm thinking the watergun story shows MJ doesn't really care if people were to get mad, because some certainly would have. Not everyone has a sense of humor. If they had known it was MJ, then there might have been a more positive reaction depending.  Same with this hoax, I don't think he much cares that some fans would be mad to know he lied and fooled them. Though technically MJ wouldn't hurt a fly, there is this "devilish" side to him that is an acquired taste--I've grown to love! There's no one quite like him!  I'd be okay riding in the car with him, or getting shot with water from him--I'll gladly take either one and treasure it forever!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 14, 2011, 02:05:30 AM
Kathy Hilton also said she was at the hospital and saw MJ dead. hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 03:53:05 AM
Well, whose to say what an alien would look and act like exactly anyway.  To take the word loosely,

Hebrews 13:2  "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."  There's many stories.

Kathy HILTON about MJ:
We met when I was 13 and he was 14 and developed a friendship and a bond throughout the years. And we always kept in touch. And then when I moved to New York and he would come, and we'd always go to his concerts. And, you know, we started with -- we used to make prank phone calls together. And we were little kids.

I'm thinking the watergun story shows MJ doesn't really care if people were to get mad, because some certainly would have. Not everyone has a sense of humor. If they had known it was MJ, then there might have been a more positive reaction depending.  Same with this hoax, I don't think he much cares that some fans would be mad to know he lied and fooled them. Though technically MJ wouldn't hurt a fly, there is this "devilish" side to him that is an acquired taste--I've grown to love! There's no one quite like him!  I'd be okay riding in the car with him, or getting shot with water from him--I'll gladly take either one and treasure it forever!

Ye, Ye we already know Michael is an ALIEN from MARS,lol  lolol/ and he is a MONSTER also  geek/!!!!
Michael said himself and some people believes this even today  :lol:.

“Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say, because you’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, “I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight”, people would say, “Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth”.

MJonmind I know what you mean with his "devilish" side.He is a TEASER ,remember???? He likes to joke and make fun of him and others.I'm sure about that .Maybe others don't understand what I want to say here,but I know that at one point people will get it.This is one thing from many that creates controversy and Michaels knows this very well.He is a MASTER of that  /cook/.Lisa said herself in her confession on her bolg that Michael sometimes can be REALLY bad,lol ,so we know this and she knows that even better  8-).
Love you very much MJonmind,and thank you for all your answers to my posts,you are awesome and very wise  ;).

Presley called Jackson "an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated."

"When he used it for something good, it was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad," she wrote.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 04:33:12 AM
Interesting how they twist what she (according to them) said:

ok, where is "to most people" in the second sentence?

???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 14, 2011, 05:44:37 AM
Alien?  :lol: Isn't that what we'd secretly all would like to do again? I sometimes feel the urge to do stuff I did when I was little. Problem is that we 'adults' feel that we can't do that anymore, because we're told we're 'too old for that'. I always wondered who decided that. Deep inside we all would love to do silly stuff like that again, instead of the boring things we face in adulthood: work, paying bills, cleaning the house, doing groceries, politely attend birthdays you never wanted to attend in the first place, etc.
and the worst part is that anymore children are not even allowed to be children .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 14, 2011, 09:58:49 AM
Another manipulated article...  :-X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal