PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Doc: MJ would be alive if Conrad called 911 sooner

Expert witness Dr. Alon Steinberg testified Michael Jackson would still be alive if Dr. Conrad Murray had just called 911 right away when he noticed Jackson wasn’t breathing. Phone records indicate Dr. Murray called Jackson’s assistant for help instead.

At times, defense attorney Michael Flanagan’s questioning of Dr. Steinberg bordered on contentious. Flanagan tried repeatedly to find flaws in the doctor’s conclusions, but the cardiologist defended himself well enough that our Ryan Smith labeled him the State's star witness.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

OMG! Flanny has ruined Murray credibility. I love that doctor,Dr. Alon Steinberg he is so assertive of himself, and smirk on his face all the time, and not mentioning how good looking he is...  /bravo/ The more questions Flanagan was asking the more he was sinking in the sea.  I felt readlly bad for Murray..

At times this Dr. Alon Steinberg, he sat back and pulled himself down just like Dave dave did, at the Lkl show. It seemed a deja vu.. Is this doctor real? Or Michael fabricated him?
 We did not need a doctor to tell us that Murray called to late 911 we all know that.
Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:56:57 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal