Is William Wagener following the beLIEvers?
October 13, 2011, 11:55:38 PM
Ok, I was searching to view Dr. Christopher Rogers testified and went to youtube to find a video, then I feel on William Wagener Chain (which is official, I follow since a long time, and he often do videos where he talks), and then what do I see a the begginning of the video?

Dr. Conrad Murray, Aka Robert Earl Carter!  OMG!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hmmmmm! I don't know but nobody in the news nor everywhere officially said that he was Robert Earl Carter. The beLIEvers found this one! So how come Mr. Wagener writes this in the begginning of that video? So weird!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

That is weird! I love that Wagner is after Sneddon.  I hope he gets him!

I listened to Dr Rogers testimony again (hard as that was - creepy guy) and he mentions the lining of the heart or arteries not having something? (don't make me listen to him again) that someone at the age of 50 would normally have.  This again makes me wonder if that was a real person, just not MJ.  Not to mention "discolouration" on his head does not imply burn scars, sounds more like vitiligo.  I would think he would just say "scaring due to a burn".  And if memory serves me right, the AR also had no mention of Lupus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, I was searching to view Dr. Christopher Rogers testified and went to youtube to find a video, then I feel on William Wagener Chain (which is official, I follow since a long time, and he often do videos where he talks), and then what do I see a the begginning of the video?

Hmmmmm! I don't know but nobody in the news nor everywhere officially said that he was Robert Earl Carter. The beLIEvers found this one! So how come Mr. Wagener writes this in the begginning of that video? So weird!!!!

Oh, I am actually not surprised. Good investigators check all possible sources of info and sometimes "the most extreme" ideas for a case give a new perspective.

Plus I think believers found so much inconsistencies in the so-called official story so, only by following this site only, Mr. Wagener may get lots of interesting points.

As far as I can see, most of inconsistiencies that we found over 2 yrs already are coming up in the court case.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

So that is why no photos exist of Murray before 2009??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

mocify: guess one of us has looked into this a little already. hmm the guy was exicuted in texas. suspicious//
that is interesting . wonder if michael ever had a robert earl carter in his life at any point. suspicious//
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:57:22 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

What an interesting video especial the part where it says Dr Conrad Murry aka Robert Earl Carter Unlicenced since 31.12.2008!  now that is interesting, not seen this part of the court case before, as I work when the morning session is on, interesting line of questioning, highling that Micheal did not drink the Propofol, that he was the correct weight for his height and that his BMI was within the normal range, drew attention to the Pepsi Burn Incident, Michaels skin disease, and that he was in exceptional health for his age. 

There was DoDo sitting on the shelf infront of the security guard behind Murray!

/cook/
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:08:22 AM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions