PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is irritating.  Everyone's reviewing this like it was a real event instead of investigating and analyzing the event (real or not) in terms of clues.

For example, is it an accident that there are 2 sets of white rabbit ears in the audience?

How are we to take this tribute seriously?  We need not go down the list of strange and ridiculous events again.   Read comments on the Youtube videos that have been posted.  THE Tribute for the King of Pop was by all accounts a flop.  I saw tons of empty seats.  No performance took my breath away or made me cry.  I would think for a Tribute the kids would be more circumspect, but instead Paris smiles and yells, 'Give it up for Beyonce.'

Where was Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder.....?  Why was there no footage of Michael shown?  Frankly it looked like a large disco and nothing more.   We all know Michael's genius.  Could he really have been involved in something this lame if it wasn't intentional?  If so, what was he trying to say? 

Christina's horrid photos (and I believe they were deliberately horrid) and her singing Dirty Diana in Wales....MAYBE there's a clue here????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTmdWUNdKvY[/youtube]

I haven't watched the concert so I can not say anything about it. But from what I read, I can say that it was a disappointment for some of the fans. And if you ask me, IF Michael was gone for real, the tribute would be an amazing one which was full of his friends like Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder and all of them. The tribute would ROCK THE WORLD if Michael was really gone.

I believe that Michael wanted to give the fans a tribute who were asking for a tribute. It shouldn't be a spectacular one because he is alive but still some of the fans enjoyed themselves with the concert. He did it to satisfy non-believers' tribute requests. So, noone will be asking for a tribute now on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I haven't watched the concert so I can not say anything about it. But from what I read, I can say that it was a disappointment for some of the fans. And if you ask me, IF Michael was gone for real, the tribute would be an amazing one which was full of his friends like Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder and all of them. The tribute would ROCK THE WORLD if Michael was really gone.

I believe that Michael wanted to give the fans a tribute who were asking for a tribute. It shouldn't be a spectacular one because he is alive but still some of the fans enjoyed themselves with the concert. He did it to satisfy non-believers' tribute requests. So, noone will be asking for a tribute now on.

Sorry, but this is not consistent with anything we've looked at before.  Why would Michael carefully plan in minute and amazing detail this whole hoax and then slap together a half hearted tribute just to satisfy his fans and do it during the trial?  Why is the footage we've seen so unconvincing?  Why so many empty seats? 

Why did Blanket make that 'mistake'?  Was Michael being introduced? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

And TR's statement, "Oct. 8th, the day he rose from the dead"  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

And TR's statement, "Oct. 8th, the day he rose from the dead"  :?:

Wow......that's very interesting.  Jackieblue's video talked quite a bit about this Day of AtOneMent.  I'm sure we're missing something significant with this tribute. 

Why Ne-Yo for example.  Was it a reference to NEO from the Matrix?  The ONE?

Again we have a pregnant woman in center stage.  Oddly, Jennifer Hudson canceled at the last minute. 

And there's no way Blanket's slip up was a mistake.  I didn't even hear it until Paris called attention to it with her correction.  And what's with the afro wig?  It might have made sense if she did a medley of songs from his early years, but she did not. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my God you will never believed this,but yesterday when I was at my grandmother I saw something  :shock:!!Usually I dont watch Tv,but when I was there at one point I felt the need to wacth some music on MTV.Last week  week when the Tribute was,I asked MJFAN7 what is with this photo:

Then she said to me this:

MJFAN7
The Ant is from Alien Ant Farm's Band.. they did a nice rock cover of Smooth Criminal a few years ago.

Now as I told you I was watching some video-clips on MTV,when suddenly this video came up,lol.I didnt knew before that ALIEN Ant Farm is a group,and they sing .While I was watching I saw a monkey that looked like Bubbles,some dance from Thriller,and the floor from Billie Jean.
What made me go  OMG!,was LIZ TAYLOR tatto on someone shoulder!!!!!!!Isn't this strange  :?????Why Alien Ant Farm was at Michael's tribute,because they dont have any history with Michael,or maybe they have,but we don't know  :mrgreen:???????? They made the music for many movies we already disscussed here related to Hoax and who knows maybe is more that meets the eye.Maybe we will know in the near future. Also, A new, remastered/re-released version of Smooth Criminal can be found on the soundrack of The Green Hornet movie,done by SONY  :shock:  8-)...........Mmmmm

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE&ob=av2e[/youtube]

They done a wonderful job at Cardiff, /bravo/!!!

Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal - Michael Forever Tribute Concert
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4o9d64tmq8[/youtube]

Alien Ant Farm - P.Y.T. - Michael Forever Tribute concert
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTA8exlIoXw[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, they did a cover of Smooth Criminal & their music video was a parody of Michael's life. I guess the only reason they were invited was because of the cover, i can't think of any other reason.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions