Maybe he's going to be kept in Hayvenhurst or ... Neverland if he doen's have a house...
Sorry for my black sense of humor...  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
:lol: LMAO TMZ for that picture :lol:

Well, so Murray will not be going to jail but he will be at home jail. And we will believe he is at home jail?
:lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So.....TMZ are giving us a heads up about what the outcome of the trial will be?

Yes, I think so Adi. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Geez, the defense hasn't even presented their case yet and the media is already reporting conviction scenarios!  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am very frustrated on how to get around on the new forum.  I can't see where to start a new thread, so, forgive me by writing on this one.  I was just wanting to comment on one of the many defense theories.  The one where they are saying MJ gave himself the lethal dose of propofol.  In order to do that, wouldn't he have to wake up (probably groggy) get the other vial of it, MIX it with the  *anti-burn* and THEN give it to himself?  If Murray was only gone for 2 minutes (which we know he wasn't) MJ wouldn't have enough time to mix it.

Just saying ...

Also, another totally different topic, and I am sorry, but I just can't see how to start threads on this board anymore.  But the other thing I was wondering about what the LAX airport being shut down that day.  Any facts about this?  I have searched and read something about a private jet took off on that day and the airport was closed to other flights, etc.  But, is this just a rumor or was it absolutely factual?  Do we know this to be fact and if so, who is the source?   If anybody knows???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr. Conrad Murray If He's Convicted ...He
 Could End Up On House Arrest

If Dr. Conrad Murray is convicted of felony involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to the maximum -- 4 years in state prison -- he will not spend a single day in prison ... and he could end up on house arrest.

A new law went into effect in California on October 1, which says, because of overcrowding, people convicted of non-violent felonies cannot be sent to State prison.  Instead, non-violent felons serve their time in county jail.

Law enforcement tells TMZ ... involuntary manslaughter is a non-violent felony, which means if Murray is convicted he'd go to L.A. County Jail.

As for how much time Murray would serve ... L.A. County Sheriff's officials tell TMZ ... Murray would be jailed for half the actual sentence.  So if he gets the max -- 4 years -- he would only serve 2. 

But there's a twist ... Murray could actually serve way less than 2 years.  Because of severe overcrowding, inmates are eligible for house arrest, based on 2 factors -- their prior criminal history, and risk to the community.  Murray has a clean record and, as one law enforcement official put it, he poses no risk ... it's not like he's going to go out with a bottle of Propofol and kill people.

So if the jail is filled to the gills, the Sheriff could put him on house arrest with an electronic monitoring bracelet.   But one official from the Sheriff's Department told us ... Murray wouldn't be placed on house arrest right out of the box.  He would almost certainly do some time before the jailhouse doors would open.

Mmmmmm....... this is STRANGE.Last week I think I put as my picture Murray behind the BARS and now this story with that picture comes up  :o??????????????
I dont wanna say to much......I'm done  :mrgreen:   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LMAO!!!
They pass this new law at a convenient time.

This sounds a little familiar:

The feud between Michael Jackson and Tom Sneddon intensified when Mr. Sneddon changed the law as a result of the 1993 investigation. The law was changed so that if a civil lawsuit was filed, Sneddon would be able to put it on hold until after the criminal trial. Sneddon has made numerous statements over the past decade referring to the Jackson case as "open but inactive." According to him, all they needed was a cooperative victim and the investigation would be re-opened.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Murray has a clean record and, as one law enforcement official put it, he poses no risk ... it's not like he's going to go out with a bottle of Propofol and kill people.

Yeah right.  confused/

Murray go out into the street with a bottle of propofol and tossed it to someone by the head? suspicious// /judge/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray has a clean record and, as one law enforcement official put it, he poses no risk ... it's not like he's going to go out with a bottle of Propofol and kill people.

Yeah right.  confused/

Murray go out into the street with a bottle of propofol and tossed it to someone by the head? suspicious// /judge/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA paula i love you!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am very frustrated on how to get around on the new forum.  I can't see where to start a new thread, so, forgive me by writing on this one.  I was just wanting to comment on one of the many defense theories.  The one where they are saying MJ gave himself the lethal dose of propofol.  In order to do that, wouldn't he have to wake up (probably groggy) get the other vial of it, MIX it with the  *anti-burn* and THEN give it to himself?  If Murray was only gone for 2 minutes (which we know he wasn't) MJ wouldn't have enough time to mix it.

Just saying ...

Also, another totally different topic, and I am sorry, but I just can't see how to start threads on this board anymore.  But the other thing I was wondering about what the LAX airport being shut down that day.  Any facts about this?  I have searched and read something about a private jet took off on that day and the airport was closed to other flights, etc.  But, is this just a rumor or was it absolutely factual?  Do we know this to be fact and if so, who is the source?   If anybody knows???

Forst - thank you for posting this article. Either we are being "whispered" to about how this trial will end, TMZ could be reading this forum (thanks Applehead - LOL), or it's all for real.

Grace - thank you so much for that information. I don't know what it all means but it does look suspect for sure. I appreciate that you stop in to give us insight like this. It's kind of scary that laws are just "made", isn't it? It's also quite frustrating to see the injustice of our justice system.

Moon - thank you for posting the possible connection to S***don.  My thought as I reread that is that there would be no way Michael could live in peace with that hanging over his head. All S***don needs is one more willing participant who is hard up for money to come forward. How horrible to live with that knowing you are innocent? And there is no way he could go home to his beloved Neverland. You can bet that snake in the grass would have "spies" all around, lurking through the bushes to "catch" Michael doing wrong. Would a jury find him innocent if someone filed false charges again? It makes me ill to think about it. The only way would be to expose the lie for what it is so that the threat is never there again. Is that the conspiracy that the family talks about? The fact that S***don traveled around the world trying to frame an innocent man and who knows the revenge that he's been trying to seek for the past 5 years knowing he has created an open door.

This is old news. Someone - either TMZ or someone on CNN said right after Michael left in 2009 that Murray could possibly escape jail time. This is no surprise so why is TMZ bringing it up again. To refresh our memories? Like a whisper?

If they give him house arrest will he be at his girlfriends house in LA or will he be allowed to travel back to Houston and/or Las Vegas where he supposedly has practices. He doesn't see patients here...anymore. He needs to make a living. Hmmm....that is if he is a real doctor.

MeandMyShadow - it was said a day or two ago that the defense is going to drop the argument that Michael drank the propofol. I guess they wanted to show the stupidity in that argument - grasping at straws much like Sneddon was grasping at straws in 2005. As far as self injection - that is so far fetched too and I'm sure it is to also show the futility in the defense grasping at straws.

The question/comment about Murray being an undercover physician. I've considered that more than once.  That is the only way I can make his financial picture fit. Yes, his house "apparently" went into foreclosure but he also has been jet setting around the country on vacations and doesn't have trouble going shopping for clothes and ties. His actions don't fit his financial picture and it has me confused. However, if Michael were paying his way or if he really was a government official that would explain it.

Well, they say that truth is stranger than fiction. I would have to agree based on the fact that this is all being billed as truth at the moment.

Blessings :)
Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 10:29:24 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

What if it's part of the plan that Conrad Murray gets convicted. We all assumed he would be aquitted like Michael was but what if this is a hint of how this will end or perhaps a sort of Plan B in case the jury ends up convicting Dr. Murray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What if it's part of the plan that Conrad Murray gets convicted. We all assumed he would be aquitted like Michael was but what if this is a hint of how this will end or perhaps a sort of Plan B in case the jury ends up convicting Dr. Murray

You could be right  - providing there is a real jury. We still haven't seen one single juror. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal