PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Dr. Conrad Murray's Lawyers Ordered Study That Gave Propofol To Beagle Dogs

Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team commissioned a study on Beagle dogs to determine how much Propofol would have to be ingested to cause Michael Jackson's death, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

At Murray's preliminary hearing earlier this year, his lawyers asserted that the King of Pop swallowed Propofol, and this is what caused his death.

However, in a dramatic turnaround, attorney Michael Flanagan told Los Angeles Judge Michael Pastor on Wednesday outside the presence of the jury, that they wouldn't be pursuing the theory that Jackson had ingested Propofol.

"We are not going to assert at any point in this trial that Michael Jackson at any time orally ingested Propofol," Flanagan revealed. Flanagan said in open court that he had commissioned his own study about the oral ingestion of Propofol, and that findings from the study revealed that taking Propofol orally would not cause death.

"A study was done on Beagle dogs to determine how much Propofol would have to be orally consumed to cause death. The only other study that had been done on the the oral ingestion of Propofol was on pigs rectums. The study definitely involved more than two dogs. It's unknown if the dogs died, or suffered any harm," a source close to Dr. Murray tells RadarOnline.com.

Dr. Murray's lawyers aren't completely abandoning the Propofol defense however. "Dr. Murray's lawyers will likely put expert witnesses on the stand that will tell jurors Michael Jackson administered a dose of Propofol," a source close to the situation says.

The prosecution is expected to rest its case on Thursday or Friday; then Dr. Murray's defense will formally present their case to the jury.

If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Murray could face up to four years in state prison.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
"A study was done on Beagle dogs to determine how much Propofol would have to be orally consumed to cause death. The only other study that had been done on the the oral ingestion of Propofol was on pigs rectums. The study definitely involved more than two dogs. It's unknown if the dogs died, or suffered any harm," a source close to Dr. Murray tells RadarOnline.com.

As I believe the trial is fake, I don't believe this horrible experiment were done on poor dogs. And actually I don't get why they would try propofol on dogs. Two extremely different anatomies. It wouldn't give the same result on dogs like it does on human.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Animal testing?  ::)

Even if the story is a fake....not cool.  Why on earth ..? Are they..? What the...? >:(

*edit....okay I can't even comment on this post without saying something nasty... :-X

....Snoopy (which just happens to be my forum name) was a beagle.

(hmpf.......that's not funny!) ::) 

...maybe they are digging through the forum....
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:10:40 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

That  shortages ideas have the media, i am thinking very seriously that they are visiting this forum and read the blog of Souza :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The original article was about testing on PIGS.. from what I remember....TMZ posted that article way back....PIGS are closer in anatomy to humans than dogs..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fGNsgCcHc&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

He's standing up for what he believes is right and finding the courage to sacrifice everything to save the dog he loves.
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 02:50:01 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

RK

The only other study that had been done on the the oral ingestion of Propofol was on pigs rectums.
Please excuse my vulgarity, but the australian slang term 'pigs arse' is what jumps out for me. Meaning no chance, nada, zip, zilch, never ever, no way in hell....was this animal testing done on the beagles.
Why do I get the feeling that "they" are watching the great super slueths here. Beagles are renowned for their ability pick up and follow a scent. We are hot on the trail family.
I find it interesting  the theme song from Sherlock Holmes is titled " He's Killed The Dog"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiJAURRMMoU[/youtube]

Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 04:46:07 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
The original article was about testing on PIGS.. from what I remember....TMZ posted that article way back....PIGS are closer in anatomy to humans than dogs..

Yes RK, a vision of a PIGS ARSE does seem appropriate now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woo! they had me going there for a minute!.....Okay, the world is rightside up again!

...I still have so much left to learn...
Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:36:56 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions