Three more years left for mankind on Earth???
December 24, 2009, 05:15:43 AM
Half way the 1990-'s a man named Neal Walsch, who stated God made his hand write, introduced his first book on:"Conversations with God,an uncommon dialoque book -1-". Very easy to read and it will leave you smiling about who we are and hopeful about ouselves. The book has nothing to do with any religion. The message in short:- you are on Earth to experience yourself. Your good thoughts and deeds and the converse. Some need the darkness in order to find the light switch in themselves. Experiences are to learn from about who you wish to be and what you like to manifest about yourself.Although the NWO and the Vatican must not have liked Neal Walsh's non punishing God that also has a good sense of humor and loathes human fears.
In 1997 Neal Walsch published a continuation- book 2 - same title. The second book is all about our society. Page 188 and there you have your real New World, and your unneccesary fears and anguish. Page 189 and there is Michael Jackson's: Mirror / change and how right he was! Maybe he read these books, it would not surprise me!

Both books also say something about the good and evil groups living on other planets. The latter who must like the NWO, are after our beautiful blue planet and out to get us. Creating disasters of all kind. Neal Walsh's God won't interfere unless these bad guys are trying to remove all earthlings and are doing great damage to the blue planet. After that the good guys will come in and win. But.....I can't say for sure if this danger is a reality....could be? is all I say.
To me it was a relief to read Neal Walsh's God won't let anyone destroy what he created in Genesis.
You may ask what religion I adhere to? None, just my own religion. I never understood the punishing God in any holy book, for he scared me and I do not like that. Fathers do not scare their children, that would be bad parenthood, in my opinion.

Coming back
to TIAI 9 part epos and Michael Jackson, a very good human being.
Indeed some in high places are harming the blue planet with all kinds of armory and creating wars and hatred between the peoples of the Earth. They want us all back into slavery with them controlling us or else......That is real Bad and Dangerous, Michael was so very right about that.
Michael's warning is mostly to these NWO and other people in high places and the media they master. He made us aware of that danger and reached millions. He also advised us to not judge each other so quickly and try to be friends etc. And that advise taken, will change mankind step by step. THAT will create a New World Society and a good 'army' against the bad guys in high places and the NWO.
Yes, maybe something will happen three years from now in 2012. Very well possible. Is that because we are so bad? No I do not believe that. Michael Jackson's serious warnings are not really said to his fans. Young people that are only experiencing who they want to be. Older people, who have had experieces with themselves and do know a little bit about their dark side and adjusting that when they mature an mellow--become a little wiser every year. The older people have children and most of them are helping those children to be good human beings, just because they know all about their own development.

I read in the parts of TIAI, that indeed Michael is hiding. That we should sign up and join his ARMY OF LOVE-----millions of us have to sign up because he will not return if only 100 or 1000 sign up. Is that maybe a little threat or am I maybe missing the point? So the signing up proves what? That we have changed overnight? We are human beings that experience themselves and then make a choice whether they should maybe change a bit of this and a bit of that about themselves. That is how it works, mayby not for all, but for some it works this way. Our thoughts are ours and our freedom of choice CAN make us grow and bloom a little more at every age. Nobody can change us, only we can change ourselves when we look in our mirror and that advise of Michael Jackson to young, older and old was very wise too.

So, whatever happens in 2012 will happen....or not. But it won't happen because the majority of Earthlings are no good! The majority, young, older and old does not want others to suffer. They do not want wars. They do not want the children anywhere to suffer in any way and be deprived of whatever they need to grow up.If you could look into the souls of the majority, you would see a will to be a unique and loving person. Although I am aware that certain circumstances can make people angry and disappointed because they think nobody cares about them. I have no ready-made solution. I am not all that wise.
This world will not end in 2012. Should worldwide disasters hit us.......so be it and maybe most of us die and maybe return to where we came from, wherever that may be. And I shall never believe that the ?????? who/what created us is wiping us out, because a minority in those HIGH PLACES is damaging this blue planet and is trying to brainwash us in a negative way.

Try to live your time given here happily, be aware of your experiences, change a bit where necessary and remember: you were born innocent and loving.
Now..have a good day and leave your fears behind. Should Michael Jackson be alive, trust he must have had a very good reason to fake his death and will be back when he can come back. His possible return is not up to you or I.

All the above is my personal opinion and are my personal thoughts. You have yours and please share them with us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions