all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Conrad Murray team's "impossible" task?
October 15, 2011, 05:07:27 PM
The involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, enters its third week Monday.
The prosecution is expected to wrap up their case early in the week - then it will be the defense's turn.

And, reports CBS News national correspondent Ben Tracy, court watchers say Murray's attorneys will have their work cut out for them.

In court this week, a series of medical experts blamed Murray for giving Jackson what he wanted -- the powerful anesthetic Propofol, to help him sleep.

At different times in his testimony, Dr. Nader Kamangar, a UCLA sleep expert, called that "inconceivable," "unconscionable," "incomprehensible and unacceptable."

Special coverage: The trial of Dr. Conrad Murray

Murray was taken to task for using the drug outside a hospital, not using proper dosing equipment, failing to keep records, and for leaving Jackson unattended.

"When you monitor a patient," testified Dr. Alon Steinberg, a cardiologist who evaluated Murray's actions for the California Medical Board. "you never leave their side, especially after giving Propofol. It's like leaving a baby that's sleeping on your kitchen countertop."

"I think," says CBS News legal analyst Trent Copeland, "it leaves the kind of impact that is so indelible in this case that the defense will have an almost impossible time trying to overcome (it)."

Murray's team is expected to focus on the two minutes Murray says he left Jackson alone.

"Their argument," Copeland says, "will be that Michael Jackson woke up, he was desperate for sleep, he gave himself an additional dose of Propofol, he took eight tablets of Lorazepam, another strong sedative, and in that moment, it created the perfect storm, a cocktail, a fatality, and that he died instantly and rapidly, so quickly, that he didn't even have time to close his eyes."

The defense, Tracy explained, hopes the jury will believe that Jackson was responsible for his own death.

Is that strategy likely to succeed?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Re: Conrad Murray team's "impossible" task?
October 15, 2011, 07:48:12 PM
Here's a video showing CBS and their link to Tom Snedon and the freemasons. There are other videos from this person who really explains in depth and history of how all of this secret society came to be. Quite interesting .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal