No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Interesting video....Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thanks for posting the video!  This is the first hoax connections about the doll that made total sense!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
hmmm this makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Now if the CD they found next to the Bose player was the Beatles....THAT WOULD REALLY FLOOR ME!  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very informative and interesting video.  Thanks so much for sharing and posting.  God, this just keeps getting more and more interesting, doesn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love this, and thank you for sharing.  Makes perfect sense.    :lol: @Snoopy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I may say something that others may not see eye to eye with me, but it's ok.. How about if the doll has a hidden compartment that has a recording about everything that happened?  I know this, because when my uncle was undercover cop, they used dolls with tape recording in them to catch the crooks. Believe me it worked.. So this video may be just the topping of the cake, and the evidence may be in the doll, and all along people spoke about Michael sleeping with the doll.. I think they should check out the doll ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I may say something that others may not see eye to eye with me, but it's ok.. How about if the doll has a hidden compartment that has a recording about everything that happened?  I know this, because when my uncle was undercover cop, they used dolls with tape recording in them to catch the crooks. Believe me it worked.. So this video may be just the topping of the cake, and the evidence may be in the doll, and all along people spoke about Michael sleeping with the doll.. I think they should check out the doll ..

It could well be.

(That doll thing kept me also thinking about the terrible news of a baby who was kidnapped and killed to fill up his body with drugs :'( )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I would think they would have checked that already, don't you think?  This brings to mind the old movie, Wait until Dark, only in that movie, there were drugs in a doll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The curly-haired doll hints to Shirley Temple who starred in "The Little Princess" It is basically about A MAN WHO IS SAID TO BE DEAD...BUT ISN'... The curly-haired doll and CD PLAYER combined hints to the Beatles Sgt. pepper ALBUM which contains DEATH HOAX CLUES...Paul was said to have died in a car crash...BUT HE DIDN'T. So basically the curly-haired doll is a sign that Michael's death is a hoax like Paul's
afraid/

Good and  summary explanation lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I would think they would have checked that already, don't you think?  This brings to mind the old movie, Wait until Dark, only in that movie, there were drugs in a doll.

No I don't think... They could have over looked that.. Anyways this was just to talk. I may be right as I can be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XOXiRQS6SE&feature=feedu[/youtube]

Wow - this leaves me speechless. You have done an incredible job at researching this doll connection. I would have never been able to put that all together but it makes a lot of sense. We know that with Michael everything has reason - is this the reason? Hmm...

I have to say that this also makes a lot of sense. I do believe that Michael layers his clues meaning there could be several reasons for a clue, which is why we sometimes struggle to figure out what the purpose of the clue is. Remember when TMZ took pictures of the Encino home and there was that doll house with dolls? I believed at that time it was a reminder of the doll on the bed but my mind couldn't go further with it. I think you two have done a great job.

Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Okay - so, this thread started me thinking about that doll house we saw pictures of at Havenhurst so I went in search of those pictures.

They were posted on TMZ July 29, 2010. Here is the link.

So, I was looking at those pictures. There are 14 of them (7+7) and all along I was thinking again about how strange a lot of these pictures were. Not that the picture themselves was strange, but why take a picture of a flower arrangement? Or a front door? Hmmm...or a table with a picture over it. Well - here is that picture and here is also the doll house again. Maybe we've missed something or maybe you have something with the Shirley Temple connection.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its getting more crazy but we a very near at the End great Video :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions