Jackson Family Members We're Back in the U.S.A.
October 17, 2011, 03:03:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Jackson family has officially returned to America ... impressive, considering their travel agents CANCELLED their return tickets from the U.K. at the last minute because they hadn't been paid.

TMZ has confirmed ... Tito Jackson's sons, TJ and Taryll, who performed at the MJ Tribute show with their group 3T ... returned to the U.S. yesterday after a bitter stand-off with their travel agents.

We broke the story ... Entertainment Travel claims they warned the company behind the MJ Tribute show about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... and eventually cancelled the flights claiming they still haven't been paid.

Sources close to the Jacksons tell TMZ ... the family found another agency ... who agreed to take on their business and booked them on new flights home. It's unclear who agreed to foot the bill for the new tix.

As we previously reported, Entertainment Travel has vowed to sue the crap out of Global Live if they don't pay up soon.

A rep for Global Live had told us the company intends to pay up  ... noting, "all bills are being reconciled."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This whole story - stuck in UK, no tickets to get home - sounds so ridiculous to me.

The ticket from UK to US do not cost a fortune, so even it were true their original tickets were cancelled, for God's sake, what was the problem to buy new tickets? Has Entertainment Travel kept them hostage or under house arrest? This is crazy and ridiculous. TMZ - geez, get more real. lolol/ lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

after a bitter stand-off with their travel agents. 
Could it be that the travel agency "Entertainment Travel" is the one to be sued or travel agencies in the entertainment industry in general? I mean, you might say they have some sort of power because artists are dependent on them, there's a lot of money "flying" in this business, so there must be vultures too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

Like they say HOME SWEET HOME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal