No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
applehead...you always manage to make me smile with your videos....that was just a great, very natural Michael to see....such a warm smile he has.  I bet it was a great concert....it would have been great to see Queen live, wow. 
Thanks for posting it : )

Blessings Always

Wishingstar I want to THANK YOU ,for all the Love you show me :)!!!! You know that I like to MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY,and that's why I like to share everything I found about Michael.I'm  glad I made you smile,that's was my GOAL  :)!!! Thank you for the site you gave me,wow so many connections I didn't even knew before  :shock:!!!!
I thought that Charlie Chaplin is the only one who could make people LAUGH and CRY in the same time,but I was so WRONG.There is another ONE ,who can do this.And like you said in another topic,Michael ,is silly ,is serious,he is like all of us,HUMAN.I will say something more ,that he is SPECIAL,he is GIFTED and he CHANGED all of us  :cry:.
Wishingstar this video is special for me,it brings so many memories,so please DON'T CRY,just  enjoy it.I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Michael Jackson Funny Making of Scream
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-03dkfKxaY&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 03:26:44 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love it  lolol/

Little Anjav mouse  :lol:,you are so SWEET,Love you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

applehead...you always manage to make me smile with your videos....that was just a great, very natural Michael to see....such a warm smile he has.  I bet it was a great concert....it would have been great to see Queen live, wow. 
Thanks for posting it : )

Blessings Always

Wishingstar I want to THANK YOU ,for all the Love you show me :)!!!! You know that I like to MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY,and that's why I like to share everything I found about Michael.I'm  glad I made you smile,that's was my GOAL  :)!!! Thank you for the site you gave me,wow so many connections I didn't even knew before  :shock:!!!!
I thought that Charlie Chaplin is the only one who could make people LAUGH and CRY in the same time,but I was so WRONG.There is another ONE ,who can do this.And like you said in another topic,Michael ,is silly ,is serious,he is like all of us,HUMAN.I will say something more ,that he is SPECIAL,he is GIFTED and he CHANGED all of us  :cry:.
Wishingstar this video is special for me,it brings so many memories,so please DON'T CRY,just  enjoy it.I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Michael Jackson Funny Making of Scream
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-03dkfKxaY&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Simply wow........applehead, words are not enough.....too late, tears started BEFORE I hit play! Thank you from the bottom of my heart...truly.  The fact that you shared that video just now...one that is so special to you......I am the blessed one for sure.   You are indeed special and all here know it.  I LOVE that video.....just a simple, yet amazing presence.  What a gift you gave just now......thank you.  I LOVE you too! 

Blessings Always and Forever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It only took me like 5 times watching this video to see Michael right at the end...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for all the links, folks!! Great stuff.

Ah. Sad Freddie is no longer with us - I was a fan and it was obvious he could create
tons of inspiring beautiful music, his voice was so grand. His death cut it all.
Even my dad loved Queen! It was one first and last time we discussed modern music and dad
said he loves Freddie, but he hated Michael because he believed Michael hates his black skin
and bleached it to be white :cry: it was 1991 I think, so I had no proved arguments to explain Michael's situation, and then dad died too. Oprah interview from 1993 [yes, they aired it here in Russia!! Oh I remember it so well] explained to all people who had ears and brains MJ has skin decease..

Yes Applehead, that must be the picture! Thanks. Guess there are more pics of them, though
not enough. Never enough! Ah, imagine to sit between them for just couple seconds  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thanks applehead, I never saw this video.. very much appreciated, you put also a smile on my face. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal