Michael Jackson death hoax - The Johnny Depp connection
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2ZmSwJumQ&feature=feedu
[/youtube]

Michael Jackson,Marlon Brando,Johnny Deep, Vincent Price,Tim Burton,Rushka Bergmanm,Willy Wonka RED THRONE with a FACE on it  afraid/ ..................mmmmmm........so many connection,and all LEAD to MOVIES   8-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...I have been thinking these connections...never told anyone...because everyone already thinks I am crazy..........Thanks esprit467...You are great...! And so I understand that many people see things like we see...So are we all CRAZY? For some reason this video made me cry ..............Keep on wishing...

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I'll watch this when I'm at home.  I've written about the MJ/JD connections before so I'm sure this video will be great! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Brilliant video. I've always known about Johnny and MJ connection but it is good to see it sum up in a video.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Blocked video.

The only connection I see when comes to Deep and Michael is that both of them played a big role during parts of my life and, I liked them both  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Gema - it's too bad the video is blocked so that you can't watch it. I remember you posting some connections and if I remember correctly there is a lot of the same information when it comes to movies, etc.

Here is a couple of connections that this video points out in addition to the movies:

That Michael and Johnny most likely know each other well because both were close to Marlon Brando.

Both of these men fight for justice of those that cannot fight on their own but do so in peaceful ways. So, perhaps they are both fighting for the same cause.

The media has mentioned a death hoax in connection with Johnny. And Michael...well, no need to go further. :)

The biggest thing, IMO, is this video points out an interview that Larry King did with Johnny and in that interview there is a red "throne" chair in the background. The chair is supposedly the one from Willey Wonka but it looks almost identical to the one from the Michael Forever Tribute site/announcement. Here are the pictures:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

As I look at these pictures I always go back in my mind to the red furniture Michael was having made for London. There has to be significance in that furniture - even if to draw our attention to the color red. Anyway, the color red also makes me think about the red shirt that Michael wore that had the three 7's on it.

Unless my eyes don't see color well these reds look real close. I was trying to find a picture to post but must not have saved one. I'll try to come back with a picture of Michael to compare.

Blessings :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As I look at these pictures I always go back in my mind to the red furniture Michael was having made for London. There has to be significance in that furniture - even if to draw our attention to the color red. Anyway, the color red also makes me think about the red shirt that Michael wore that had the three 7's on it.

Unless my eyes don't see color well these reds look real close. I was trying to find a picture to post but must not have saved one. I'll try to come back with a picture of Michael to compare.

Blessings :)

Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War.

Red Energy
Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning).

Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust.

Put some red in your life when you want:

increased enthusiasm and interest
more energy
action and confidence to go after your dreams
protection from fears and anxieties
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 10:05:19 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gema - it's too bad the video is blocked so that you can't watch it. I remember you posting some connections and if I remember correctly there is a lot of the same information when it comes to movies, etc.

Here is a couple of connections that this video points out in addition to the movies:

That Michael and Johnny most likely know each other well because both were close to Marlon Brando.

Both of these men fight for justice of those that cannot fight on their own but do so in peaceful ways. So, perhaps they are both fighting for the same cause.

The media has mentioned a death hoax in connection with Johnny. And Michael...well, no need to go further. :)

The biggest thing, IMO, is this video points out an interview that Larry King did with Johnny and in that interview there is a red "throne" chair in the background. The chair is supposedly the one from Willey Wonka but it looks almost identical to the one from the Michael Forever Tribute site/announcement. Here are the pictures:

The video is not blocked ,everyone who wants to watch it ,can go on youtube directly!!!!!!!!!

Voiceforthesilent thank you for your post,and for the connections you pointed out  :).I dont know if you saw ,but the throne has a FACE on it.Just like in Michael's drawings.Lokk and compare,please.

Do you want to see more connections with the thrones??? Remember Jessie J performance at MTV MUSIC AWARDS,when she was with the broken foot,like Mj in Remember the time live performance ????

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

Now here is Jessie J.recently in concerts on her THRONES  with FACES on them  OMG! afraid/!!!!!!
I'm crazy or what  :lol:???

It's all for LOVE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This relates to this thread:    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium has an M and other themes lots of places that totally reminds me of Michael.  Also Shrek 1 has in the short king’s musical entrance welcome a throne identical to this.  Yes, links in movies are everywhere.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions