PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What could Lilo, Paris Hilton and Conrad Murray have in common?

If he's convicted, Dr. Conrad Murray could face a situation like Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton who were sentenced to jail time but actually spent a lot less time behind bars than expected. Morning Express with Robin Meade correspondent Ryan Smith is digging deeper into changes in California's sentencing laws that could keep Dr. Conrad Murray out of prison alltogether if he's found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

Due to prison overcrowding and a statewide lack of funds, non-violent criminals are now going to be sent to jails instead of prisons. Judges also have the option of giving "split sentences," which allow inmates to spend part of their time supervised outside of jail. And as for parole, there is also the possibility that there won't be any.

So even if the jury finds Dr. Murray guilty and he's given the maximum sentence of four years, he would probably spend a lot less time than that behind bars.

Do you have questions about the trial for Ryan? Remember he's an attorney, not a doctor... so keep 'em legal and he'll answer some on the air over the next few days. You can tweet him @RyanSmithTV or just leave a comment here.

Get caught up on the previous day's courtroom action, and a look ahead at what's in store from Ryan weekdays starting at 6am ET on "Morning Express with Robin Meade." Then complete courtroom coverage of the Conrad Murray trial airs live on HLN from gavel to gavel. It’s also on In Session on truTV from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET every weekday.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Well let's calculate something, If Michael will come back end of January 2012 as said by TS, obviously  Michael will not send Murray to prison. He will be under house arrest. He is getting paid by Michael just doing nothing. Wow!~ I would love to be pampered that way. So house arrest will sound plaussible to me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal