ToveTopic starter

Miss castaway and the island girls
October 19, 2011, 07:41:57 AM
I didn't find a topic to this movie allthough Michael played a role in this movie. It's a odd parodie and very hard to describe so I don't even try to do it.
Dodo's play one role in this movie, one toy dodo comes sometimes alive and starts to talk, in the end of the movie a spaceship comes and the whole alive dodo family (4 dodo's) come to pick that one dodo from a desert island.

Then there is a girl named Billie Jean. One of the girls see dead celebrities like Elvis, Chaplin and Marilyn. Other character in the movie sees them too and so do we wiewers  :)

Michael is agent MJ in the movie. He works for pope (?) and appears as a hologram (!).

Well, I haven't figured out the meanings and messages from this 2005 made movie but I finded it very interresting though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Miss castaway and the island girls
December 24, 2011, 11:23:47 AM
I'm just copying and pasting my post from the TIAI Dec 21 thread, it's probably more appropriate here (thanks for the suggestion MJonmind).

I watched Miss Castaway in full yesterday, finally.  It’s definitely a spoof of other movies at that time, full of silliness and WTF moments and quite entertaining.

Here are my observations and how they relate to Michael.

On the plane (before it crashes in the ocean by the deserted island), there are some interesting passengers along with the beauty contestants, like Charlie Chaplin, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.  There is also a female on board who has a sixth sense to “see dead celebrities”.

There is an undercover agent on board (disguised as a flight attendant) who receives a message from the Pope through sunglasses saying Noah’s ark has been discovered off the Pacific coast and the plane would fly over the island at 2600 hours.  The agent’s mission is to find and destroy the ark, the mission being called “Raiders of the Lost Noah’s Ark”.  So a reference to the Indiana Jones movie about finding the ark of the covenant.

Once on the island, there is a “Golden Ticket” (Willy Wonka reference) competition to who can get off the island on a space-limited life raft.

One of the main characters is a pilot named Mike.  His girlfriend is Julie. (M,J)

There is a scene where Mike is sitting down and a large black spider with a red spot on its back (VERY similar to spider in This Is It) drops down on his hand and bites him, momentarily turning Mike into The Hulk.  Made me think of Lou Ferrigno.

George W Bush also doesn’t want the Ark to set sail and wants it destroyed and launches a submarine to destroy it with a torpedo that can only be unlocked with a special golden key.  So we have the Pope, George W and Agent MJ on the same team.   suspicious//

Michael’s message to Mike (as Agent MJ)

“The Ark will sail for 40 days and 40 nights.  You must stop it.  You have to stop it Mike.  If the Ark sails, it will trigger the most terrible, horrific storm, the Perfect Storm, if you will.  History shall repeat itself unless you Mike, can prevent it.  The only way to stop this catastrophic event is to destroy the Ark.  Destroy the ark and you destroy the storm.”

“If you do not destroy the Ark, then mankind will pay dearly for the consequences.  The Perfect Storm will last for a biblical 40 days and 40 nights drowning most of the planet.  The species occupying the Ark will then have the advantage to take over the world.  You must not let this happen.”

The Perfect Storm was referenced in the Murray trial by Chernoff, “When Dr. Murray left the room, Jackson self-administered a dose of propofol that, with the Lorazepam, created a perfect storm in his body that killed him instantly. The whole thing is tragic, but the evidence is not that Dr. Murray did it.”

The species Agent MJ is referring to appears to be the Planet of the Apes apes.

Mike (pilot) later tells the others on the island "The Ark is set to sail at exactly 11:33 p.m. on the Full Moon.  That is when the Perfect Storm will be in full force."

The island team manages to pull the plug on the Ark to sink it, before the storm can reach it's full potential.

There is also a blue dodo on the island, which Mike gives to Julie.  At the end of the movie, an alien ship comes down with a family of dodos, to get their dodo family member back.  Right before the dodo leaves, a heart appears on his chest, which reminded me of the Immortal show during TDCAU, when the hearts are on the chests of the soldiers at the end.

Mike and Julie stay on the island and see the Hollywood sign right at the end, showing where they were all along..?  The very last scene is a large asteroid heading towards Earth.

In the extras on the dvd, there is an Agent MJ section which is deemed “Top Secret”.

I realize this is a silly movie but the question remains why Michael would contribute himself to it.

Also just thought of something else to do with the flood and perfect storm and all the water references with the hoax.  Could there be a connection between them? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 24, 2011, 11:44:07 AM
Just a quick note, I have heard it said that water in dreams signifies change, as in fundamental change in one's life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

December 24, 2011, 12:23:51 PM
About the water, Michael sang "water water" in TII.  Fiji water bottles have popped up in photos with the Jacksons, including Michael in TII.  The Fiji islands are in the Pacific Ocean.  The Miss Castaway island is in the Pacific Ocean.  The Perfect Storm (huge flood for 40 days and 40 nights) would occur if the ark set sail, in the movie.  The Perfect Storm is brought up in the Murray trial.  A TIAI re-direct focuses on water and mentions floods. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  "Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it.  Song of Solomon 8:7"

Just thinking out loud, or rather, typing out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 24, 2011, 12:45:25 PM
In the movie, isn't the primary destination Japan? Because it seems to me like there is something with Japan... hasn't this country been mentioned several times during the hoax or am I just making up things? Last time was this: "Katherine Jackson launches MJ Children Foundation in Tokyo" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don’t know just thinking out loud too, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

December 24, 2011, 02:24:39 PM
I honestly don't remember anything in Miss Castaway about Japan.

There has been a lot of Jackson activity in Japan since the hoax, I think I remember that Debbie Rowe went there as well with Marc Schaffel (spelling?).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 25, 2011, 01:59:29 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the movie, isn't the primary destination Japan? Because it seems to me like there is something with Japan... hasn't this country been mentioned several times during the hoax or am I just making up things? Last time was this: "Katherine Jackson launches MJ Children Foundation in Tokyo" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don’t know just thinking out loud too, lol.
Also the missing trial star witness from the pharmacy, forget his name, but then he came back from Japan.

Here's the dodo--looks like the Blue Gangsta!

The thing is, this movie seems to be filled with MJ hoax related clues, but it also could be nothing, just silliness! So how far do we go with this?

MJ was bitten by a spider during his 2005 trial. Did it give him supernatural powers like the Hulk or Spiderman?

It could be hinting at the EOW 12/21/12 scenario with potential destruction.  Is there an E.T. rescue of mankind?

Andrea
The very last scene is a large asteroid heading towards Earth.
Here again is the X-factor show's intro of the planet X or asteroid hitting earth?

MJ appearing as a hologram in the sky, is my theory for BAM!

I believe UFO's will be involved in the EOW, rapture, just as they were in Bible days. Proof:

Acts 1:9
And after He had said these things, He (Jesus) was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight.

Revelation 1:7
BEHOLD, HE (Jesus) IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

Luke 9:34
34 And while he said these things, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud. 35 And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my Son, my chosen: hear ye him.

Pertaining to the tablets that went into the Ark of the Covenant, and the 40 days and 40 nights again.
Exodus 24:12-18

12 The LORD said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain and stay here, and I will give you the tablets of stone with the law and commandments I have written for their instruction.”
13 Then Moses set out with Joshua his aide, and Moses went up on the mountain of God. 14 He said to the elders, “Wait here for us until we come back to you. Aaron and Hur are with you, and anyone involved in a dispute can go to them.”
15 When Moses went up on the mountain, the cloud covered it, 16 and the glory of the LORD settled on Mount Sinai. For six days the cloud covered the mountain, and on the seventh day the LORD called to Moses from within the cloud. 17 To the Israelites the glory of the LORD looked like a consuming fire on top of the mountain. 18 Then Moses entered the cloud as he went on up the mountain. And he stayed on the mountain forty days and forty nights.

Joel 2 talks about major endtime destruction with 'clouds', and strange powerful creatures (aliens?).

Here is an video on strange UFO-like clouds if you're curious!

Did you know there are 70 verses in the Bible that describe clouds as vehicles in the Bible?  Awesome rabbit hole here!

Andrea
Once on the island, there is a “Golden Ticket” (Willy Wonka reference) competition to who can get off the island on a space-limited life raft.

In the movie 2012, wasn't there a ticket one had to receive or purchase to be able to go on the arks to be saved?

Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 02:05:48 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2011, 07:23:46 AM
From what I understand:  a worldwide disaster will happen (involving UFO's....possibly a staged alien invasion)  the Gov't will step in looking like the "heroes".  They will fake a 2nd coming or Rapture by producing a hologram of Jesus that can be seen in the sky.  Christians will then lose faith thinking that God didn't take them....which sets the stage for the antichrist to step in and get them to follow his religion and get chipped in order to eat, get money, etc. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 25, 2011, 04:57:32 PM
I honestly don't remember anything in Miss Castaway about Japan.

There has been a lot of Jackson activity in Japan since the hoax, I think I remember that Debbie Rowe went there as well with Marc Schaffel (spelling?).

Okay, it’s just that when looking for information about the movie I came across this website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and this is what they say concerning the plot:

“The comedic story of "Miss Cast Away" takes off like a 747 when a plane load of beauty contestants are transported from the United States to Japan for the Miss Galaxy Pageant. Unfortunately, the flight goes awry when the plane goes off course and crash lands on a deserted island. There, the castaways make an unusual discovery - - they find Noah's Ark! With the Ark guarded by a prehistoric pig (Jurassic Pork) and Noah kidnapped by Apes (ala Planet of The Apes), the castaways must devise a plan of rescue and escape.”

Miss Galaxy? Hmmm...makes me think of Back/Front's galaxy.

The golden tickets made me think of the 2012 movie as well. The asteroid hitting the planet, I don't know why my mind always connects it here to what Back said (more or less) "there is no stopping a 10 ton boulder falling from the sky" which sounds like an asteroid hitting the planet to me lol, but maybe he used it just like an idiom.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal