The silence is deafening...has anyone bothered to listen to it? After I had a troubling dream about MJ 2 nights ago...has anyone noticed how loud the silence has become as we approach the sentencing and the 2 years 4 months since his "death"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The silence is deafening...has anyone bothered to listen to it? After I had a troubling dream about MJ 2 nights ago...has anyone noticed how loud the silence has become as we approach the sentencing and the 2 years 4 months since his "death"?

I'm sorry but I don't know about what SILENCE are yout talking about  :?!!!! Silence was never AN OPTION,because "Silence" it will be just after all this will be OVER,and I'm not sure about that either  albino/!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Yes, a lot of silence and I said that also few days ago.
What does this mean for you? If I have to say what I think, it's that they are satisfied with a pseudo-justice, LaToya dancing on the streets as TMZ said cause Murray was convicted, the fans are happy cause "Justice has finally been served". What justice? Where is it? But I will not say again what I feel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Yes. All calling for justice. Murray guilty. Silence. all satisfied? task accomplished? Mmm maybe silence before the storm  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So often people just want someone to blame.  As long as someone is convicted, they are satisfied.  I know a few non-beLIEvers who watch the news who are happy that Murray is in "jail".  They never even watched the trial or followed the "death" for 2+ years....they just believe the media....and they still think that MJ was a molester.  How can MJ clear his name of that???  I hope it is the calm before the storm and that since Murray is convicted that maybe someone...somewhere will leak the truth about the molestation accusations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What does this mean for you? If I have to say what I think, it's that they are satisfied with a pseudo-justice, LaToya dancing on the streets as TMZ said cause Murray was convicted, the fans are happy cause "Justice has finally been served". What justice? Where is it? But I will not say again what I feel.

and the week before latoya told us to watch the illusionist and that its all illusions...

not silent at all. heaps of recent activity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

and the week before latoya told us to watch the illusionist and that its all illusions...

not silent at all. heaps of recent activity.

I agree! No silence at all. I can hear a very very loud outcry....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions