where are we going???
December 24, 2009, 08:23:41 AM
i don't exactly know which thread should i post this in, i'm going to express my "confusion" and asking you all for help.

first of all, i'd like to say, i don't blindly believe in the NWO theory (that doesn't mean i'm insulting others or something, i'm just saying this about me :| ).this has not been proved. since June 25th, i have not believed anything i was told until they had proofs. that is why today i believe Michael is alive cause there are proofs for that but there's no proof that he's not.

what was the reason for Michael Jackson to fake his death? the THISISALSOIT site told us (after it revealed) to read the 9 parts of their post but reading them i couldn't get what actually they wanted to say. or may be i did, but couldn't believe TIAI could actually say Michael faked his death to send his message to us which is to stand up against the NWO or whatever, it is mostly biblical. so many of us are NOT religious and not everyone is a christian! i get no idea whatsoever what's the purpose of the hoax is according to TIAI. it redirected us to many things. IMO some of them could be related to the hoax, some of them could not. what i don't get it why almost everyone is believing in this theory when there are NO proofs that this actually is Michael's message. i don't see it coming from him.

today i believe Michael is alive cause i got signs from him, for example, in the movie, at the memorial. i see nothing from Michael that indicates me to think about the illuminati or NWO theories. or am i missing something? please correct me if i'm wrong.

this post is not about TIAI only but everything that we believed in and still believing in. so next is TNZ. i personally thought they were really smart and they might have a connection to MJ but now i know they don't. they are just some fans.

TIAI is also not Michael or anyone close to him.

MJHD is still a mystery.

i don't know what actually is my purpose to post this, may be i'm starting to doubt if Michael really is alive and if he's ever gonna come back. so many things are being proven wrong/fake, i can't believe in TIAI yet (but that doesn't mean i won't, i'm open). my subconscious mind is worrying if all this things are just a BIG CONSPIRACY to make us believe that Michael is alive and he's not. the thought makes me fall sick.. i don't want to lose the faith.

so my final question is, where are we actually going??? are we still on the right track in believing Michael is still here or not?

please help me out. i love you all my fellow believers.

p.s. please don't get mad at me, i am not saying i don't believe anything, i'm just saying i'm very confused and asking for help so that i don't lose the faith.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Eva R

Re: where are we going???
December 24, 2009, 08:31:15 AM
I understand you.
But you know, we have to keep the faith. We have to be patience. (Like Michael said in TII) I think it is a short time for Michael since 25th June. I also think that he thinks like: Now I am doing this, I am doing it good. You know what I mean? So take a little rest. Not just come back after a half year.  That's actually really short. He is now thinking about his kids. I am sure he is thinking about us, but in the first place his children.
So I believe he is coming back. He can't live a life like this.
So just be patience and please don't lose hope!! Just trust Michael to make the right decision.
And like you said, he gives so many clues, he is still thinking about us!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 24, 2009, 08:55:36 AM
I'm probably not the right person to comfort you, since I'm still not convinced he's alive.
But I'll try.
Everyday I come across something that tells me he is dead. But by a miracle i keep coming back to the hoax forums. This means something. Nothing happens by accident i believe. If we are here and we want to be here that means we will gain knowledge and other lessons.
Hope is a wonderful thing, isnt it? Even when all is bad and dark if you can find the streght within yourself to dare to hope - when everything in the world tells you to give up - you`ll be fine.
Whatever the end might be...it will not be a waste of time. You will learn something from it.
I dont believe this NWO thing either. At least not yet. It's not because some articulate person with a brilliant mind ( study) said they exist that I am going to believe this. I havent seen any proofs yet. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oyan

December 24, 2009, 09:49:32 AM
Quote from: "Nakiska"
I'm probably not the right person to comfort you, since I'm still not convinced he's alive.
But I'll try.
Everyday I come across something that tells me he is dead. But by a miracle i keep coming back to the hoax forums. This means something. Nothing happens by accident i believe. If we are here and we want to be here that means we will gain knowledge and other lessons.
Hope is a wonderful thing, isnt it? Even when all is bad and dark if you can find the streght within yourself to dare to hope - when everything in the world tells you to give up - you`ll be fine.
Whatever the end might be...it will not be a waste of time. You will learn something from it.
I dont believe this NWO thing either. At least not yet. It's not because some articulate person with a brilliant mind ( study) said they exist that I am going to believe this. I havent seen any proofs yet. :geek:

Such a beautiful post.  My sentiments exactly; I am not 'convinced' %100 on the side of most here, but am compelled to return.  You expressed this so compassionately, but honestly 'Nakiska'.  I too believe that we will gain something wonderful from our interactions here, whatever the outcome.  Peace and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 24, 2009, 09:51:44 AM
please don't laugh but what means NWO and TIAI?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 24, 2009, 10:18:24 AM
These are the things everyone is talking about on the forum for last 2 days. TIAI is the thisisalsoit site which redirected people to different web pages. And NWO is the new world order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

December 24, 2009, 10:20:34 AM
I believe in TIAI. I read everything he/she has written including on the MJHD site. Some people copied them on the old MJkit. Maybe you all need to read her/his posts. I made one of them. Read it on my post Dome Project ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 10:23:59 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
NWO = New World Order  and TIAI = thisisalsoit.com     If you do a search on both of these in the search box in the top right corner of our forum, you'll find A LOT of info on both....   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 10:32:49 AM
farhatmjj...don't feel bad for posting your concerns and sharing how you really feel.  Honestly, I've felt the same lately....in a way, I know I'm not the norm for believing he's alive so oftentimes my brain kicks in and leads me to believe I'm crazy or just not emotionally strong enough to handle him being dead.  BUT....just as Nakisha said, I've always been an optimistic, hopefuly person soooo....HOPE always brings me back to our forum.  I want to continue to BELIEVE so everyday I login with my fingers crossed hoping one of you has found yet another clue to keep me coming back  :roll:

Thank you for sharing farhatmjj....I really enjoy all the members on our forum.  Nice having an online family like this  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 10:36:37 AM
Pls read this page and tell me what you think. I was amazed when I first read it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 24, 2009, 11:00:49 AM
But I'll try.

I do..I see proof!
For me i dont need any more proof!
I wont talk about everything that dont ad up!
But there are a vieuw things that are telling me he is alive!
The Family..Ok some people dont like all the family,because they are weird..sometimes nasty!
But are we convinced that his Mother and Janet loved Michael,isnt it??
I am a Mother myself..I have 2 sons.
If anything would happen to one of my sons..and the other sons wife was walking arround with a shirt,with my dead sons name on it..and he lives...She would not know what hit her..Because i would not take a disrespectful thing like that!
And these dead hoax sites..If my son really was dead..You would find me here..to tell you my piece of mind!..and i would not leave it alone until it stopped!
And so were there more things that i tought,No way!
So if his Mother and Sister love him..No way they would act like they do if he was really dead!
I need no more proof of that..I just want to know WHY!!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

December 24, 2009, 11:15:02 AM

That was cool ! :lol:  I loved it! :P  Really!
Super!

Eva R , you finally put us down to earth. WTF is NWo and TIAI? Guess nothing that really matters in that complicated case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Eva R

December 24, 2009, 11:51:44 AM
Quote from: "Venus"

That was cool ! :lol:  I loved it! :P  Really!
Super!

Eva R , you finally put us down to earth. WTF is NWo and TIAI? Guess nothing that really matters in that complicated case.
I think your right! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 24, 2009, 12:29:22 PM
Quote from: "Oyan"
But I'll try.

Such a beautiful post.  My sentiments exactly; I am not 'convinced' %100 on the side of most here, but am compelled to return.  You expressed this so compassionately, but honestly 'Nakiska'.  I too believe that we will gain something wonderful from our interactions here, whatever the outcome.  Peace and blessings
Thanks Oyan! Peace and blessings to you too :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 06:58:45 PM
Farhatmjj, I can, partly, understand your confusion because we don't have any rock solid proof weather he's still alive or dead. However there's more proof of him being alive. And I don't think there's a conspiracy that's making us believe he is alive just to play with cause ---> alot of the clues comes from the family. Do you really think they would do such thing to us, the fans, while they are mourning themselves?? And why would the family do something like this in the first place?  ;)
You have to admit that there are a looooooot of clues that indicate him being alive!

I personally do believe in the nwo theory. That's because it makes all the sense in the world, but you have to deep in this before you can understand it. I was aware of the illuminati and their plans with the nwo way before june 25th so him hoaxing his death to unmask them made a lot of sense to me. When he returns everybody would be in shock cause they heared in the media that he died and now he returned. With this fact he can proof his point about how the illuminati can make us believe anything just because we hear or see it in the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions