IWantYouBackTopic starter

Hey Hoaxers!

So, my Mom and I, who are both big BeLIEvers, were on Google and decided to look for some information on Dr. Conrad Murray and we came across this Facebook Discussion Topic. Now, as you all may know, Dr. Conrad Murray's real name is Robert Earl Carter. And apparently, Robert Earl Carter, our interesting Dr. Conrad Murray in the trial, owns a circus called "Suzanne Rush". It was posted in 2009, so I wouldn't be surprised if it made its way to our forums before my Mom and I found it so if it's already posted, feel free to delete this thread and I apologize in advance.

Here's the link to the topic we found: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here, I will copy and paste the article for you:

"Doctor Conrad Murray is not a real person and is not going to jail!"

Maria Bailey

That he is not going to jail I heard from a friend saying she read it on TMZ. I need to find that source before you can trust it wholeheartedly.

That he is not a real person I heard from a person who claims she know Michael closely, and furthermore it is now researched by Hassan Tariq. Here comes his message:

"You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hi guys, yes I did find out who Murray really is. I went to peoplefinders.com and found out that his real name is Robert Earl Carter and he is married to Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray. According to DMV records Robert Earl Carter and his wife live at 2579 Red Springs Drive in Las vegas, Now this isn't the address that the "police searched for" their home but they do own both properties.

Now Dr. Blanche Yvette Bonnick Murray has a practice at 2110 east flamingo unit 301. Now this address is very important because its listed on the warrant for Global cardiovascular associates. and it isn't his, it's hers! It's in Nevada the practice and she's a family doctor.

Robert changed his name on his license in February of 2009 to "Conrad Murray" and then he bought properties in Conrad Murray's name. Now when you google 'Conrad Murray Global Associates' you get the address 3121 South Maryland pkwy, not 2110 east flamingo which is on the warrant, and if you google 'Conrad Murray Houston Texas' you get the same address of 3121 South Maryland pkwy, BUT it's listed in Houston, Texas. This medical clinic that he supposedly works at is owned by Dr Davil Armstrong, and his medical licensce was suspeneded in 2006, but he owns the building at 6826 west Montgomery Road, Houston, Texas 77091. There hasn't been patients in there for a while. The phone number of his office is 713-692-1000.

Furthermore "Murray" has one adult daughter named Monique Lee Carter, and Blanche has one adult daughter named Maureen Ray Rose. "Murray" doesn't have any other children according to Peoplefinders.com. Both adult children live with them at that address.

Something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was found at MJ's house and they said Murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on Peoplefinders that it is listed to Susan Rush who is an associate or roommate of the "Murray's". So I did a google check on her, andl I couldn't figure out if she is related to them or even if she is a real person. The name Susan Rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called Susan Rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston, Texas 77096. And that address is owned by Robert Earl Carter, yes our "Conrad Murray". So I'm thinking that it's him who owns the circus. The 'Susan Rush circus' comes (performs in) from Magnolia, Texas. So the car that was owned by "Susan Rush" may have been "Conrad Murray's" work car. If you google the name Robert Earl Carter two things come up. First one is that there is a obstrician that is named Robert earl carter from Ca, and the second one is a circus owner, so I'm thinking this dude really does circus things.
Remember though when MJ "died" the police couldn't find Murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him or to question her about where he was. Well they really went to Robert Earl Carter's House. It was all staged from the getgo.

I'm thinking that this Dr. Blanche Murray is the real Dr. Murray, and that there is no "Conrad Murray" who is a cardiologist. However it makes sense I think, that perhaps this Dr. Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michael's kids in Vegas considering she is a family doctor. This may be the real doctor that may go on tour with Michael eventually. ;) I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter.

All of the information has been very backed up with well researched evidence... Yeah lol Dr.Murray is busted ;) So the name Conrad Murray was bought specifically for the hoax (!) How can you prosecute a non-existing person for a non-existing crime? YOU CAN'T. So everything concerning Conrad Murray is a mirror image. You see it, but you cannot touch it because it is only a reflection. It's magic! Wow! This is good.
Moreover, I bet Murray goes back to using his real name."

I just read this mail that Hassan Tariq sent out, and I am amazed! Well I had already found out that Conrad Murray was a fake, but there was a lot of interesting information I never heard of. For example that he owns a circus! Which is truly interesting for me! I follow this blog,http://mjawakening.wordpress.com/2010/01/05/inspector-cluseaus-clue-0-0-6/ yes enter that link please, and you will see a picture of 'The Greatest Show on Earth'. Which is a circus, yes that's right, A CIRCUS! Don't you think these two things are entwined somehow? Dr. Conrad Murray (who does not exist) and this circus! And you know Michael did a song called the same, The greatest show on earth; IS LOVE by the way! I do not know exactly where this will lead or what kind of show we will see, maybe we are witnessing it already.

-------

So what do you think? I'm curious to read your opinions! :)

God Bless.

It's all for love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Hi and thank you for sharing this. But we talked about this issue almost 1,5 years ago. We know his name is Robert Earl Carter. I know it is hard to find old issues on the forum but it must be somewhere on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for this interesting info IWantYouBack. As PureLove wrote there's a thread about CM's real identity:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, though I didn't know about him being a circus owner. :)  How convenient. Interesting, to say the least! Still, we don't know if it's true.

L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

In a way it is a refresher, I kind of forgot he was a circus owner..  lolol/ lolol/ I guess that's why there was a clown outside the court..  lolol/ The circus is in town..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

I never heard the circus owner part. Neat!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Neither Bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

I knew about Murray's true identity a while back too and also that he was or is in fact a circus owner and not a doctor also about his wife Blanche and that she is the doctor in the family.  Maybe we need to direct some of the non-believers to that site so that they can read and be convinced that this is all just a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

They still won't believe mopey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

I agree with bec, they have hard heads..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Yeah Bec probably not.  I doubt if MJ comes himself and tell them he is for real they will believe it.  They have all the evidence right in front and them and they still don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does Cherilynn Lee work there also :lol:  I swear, she seemed to be hooking Michael up left and right, over near bout everyday.  Then she FINALLY hits bingo she gets to spend the night /scream/ Why oh why didn’t I take up wholistic medicine so Michael could have me working, working day and night lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions