hopi

Re: Dead or Alive Film presents LIFE OF AN ICON
October 25, 2011, 07:28:40 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you guys see this? Dead or Alive Film?!?  afraid/ They gotta be kidding us!  lolol/ The film company is in London. And the pic they used is Bad era Michael. "He's Bad. He's Back"   :twisted:

DOAF have had the honour of working for David Gest Productions, Inc. on what is set to be the definitive story of pop legend Michael Jackson's life, told for the first time by those in his 'inner circle'. Rare and exclusive interviews with the King Of Pop's mother and other family members, as well as fellow music superstars from all eras of his life, deliver this incredible story in a way never before seen. DOAF's Andrew Eastel has been privileged to work as Director of the film alongside Producer, David Gest. Noah Payne-Frank has provided camera, sound and lighting services throughout the production.

Is Noah Payne-Frank anyhow related to Travis Payne?? Just asking... does anybody know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2011, 09:38:01 AM
Did you guys see this? Dead or Alive Film?!?  afraid/ They gotta be kidding us!  lolol/ The film company is in London. And the pic they used is Bad era Michael. "He's Bad. He's Back"   :twisted:

DOAF have had the honour of working for David Gest Productions, Inc. on what is set to be the definitive story of pop legend Michael Jackson's life, told for the first time by those in his 'inner circle'. Rare and exclusive interviews with the King Of Pop's mother and other family members, as well as fellow music superstars from all eras of his life, deliver this incredible story in a way never before seen. DOAF's Andrew Eastel has been privileged to work as Director of the film alongside Producer, David Gest. Noah Payne-Frank has provided camera, sound and lighting services throughout the production.

Is Noah Payne-Frank anyhow related to Travis Payne?? Just asking... does anybody know?

No he has nothing to do with Travis Payne.Here is his picture

Noah Payne-Frank's Summary

7 years experience in television and Video production. I worked for BBC post and then MTV production between 2005-07 before becoming freelance. I've since worked for numerous companies as either a video producer, Camera Op or Director. Highlights include the upcoming feature documentaries 'Michael Jackson: Life of an Icon" and Cliff Richard's "Soulicious." Currently producing Olympic video content for the Guardian newspaper, and developing television content for Dead or Alive Films.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

October 25, 2011, 01:14:59 PM
Thank you applehead :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 25, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
That's another reason why I don't get how MJ's mom can give her blessing on this docu.  Unless she had no choice?  The guy really creeps me out.

David creeps you out  :? ?????? I'm sorry but how can you judge a person,for HIS LOOK? You don't even KNOW this person,for GOD sake!!!! Please next time if you want to judge someone,THIK TWICE.The way a person LOOKS has nothing to do with his personality.
Katherine LOVES David and David LOVES her.For him Katherine is a SECOND MOTHER.

David Gest,katerine jackson e 3T
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzxdfm70kT8[/youtube]

P.S.Msgitm I'm sorry if I offended you :(  ,but I had to make you see that you were wrong  :oops: .LOVE you.
First of all, did I say anything about his looks? NO!!! I NEVER JUDGE ANYONE ON THEIR APPEARANCE, EVER!!!! I am NOT that shallow AND I find your suggestion extremely insulting.  Seems to me like YOU may be the one judging him on his looks by this very assumption.
My "creepy" comment is based on all the videos I've seen of him AND his choice of crude conversation. Look him up on YT for yourself. 
Secondly, if you're going to post a video showing how "sweet" David Gest is, please post the entire video.  Take note of his opening conversation, which you left out of your clip. 
Lastly, I do not have to like someone just because they know the Jacksons.  I assume you also don't know these people, so please think twice before you judge others, or myself.
Love, peace out...
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/51Nff1uf-C0[/embed]

Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 03:43:48 PM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 25, 2011, 05:00:01 PM
That's another reason why I don't get how MJ's mom can give her blessing on this docu.  Unless she had no choice?  The guy really creeps me out.

David creeps you out  :? ?????? I'm sorry but how can you judge a person,for HIS LOOK? You don't even KNOW this person,for GOD sake!!!! Please next time if you want to judge someone,THIK TWICE.The way a person LOOKS has nothing to do with his personality.
Katherine LOVES David and David LOVES her.For him Katherine is a SECOND MOTHER.

David Gest,katerine jackson e 3T
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzxdfm70kT8[/youtube]

P.S.Msgitm I'm sorry if I offended you :(  ,but I had to make you see that you were wrong  :oops: .LOVE you.
First of all, did I say anything about his looks? NO!!! I NEVER JUDGE ANYONE ON THEIR APPEARANCE, EVER!!!! I am NOT that shallow AND I find your suggestion extremely insulting.  Seems to me like YOU may be the one judging him on his looks by this very assumption.
My "creepy" comment is based on all the videos I've seen of him AND his choice of crude conversation. Look him up on YT for yourself. 
Secondly, if you're going to post a video showing how "sweet" David Gest is, please post the entire video.  Take note of his opening conversation, which you left out of your clip. 
Lastly, I do not have to like someone just because they know the Jacksons.  I assume you also don't know these people, so please think twice before you judge others, or myself.
Love, peace out...
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/51Nff1uf-C0[/embed]

Hy msgitm and thank you very much for the video,it's the first time I saw it.Very nice,so after all David received LOVE from the JACKSONS  :).
Please if you have time look at this interwiev with David and Liza,David speaks so nice about Michael.He being Michael's friend,knows like we do that Michael did alot of GOOD THINGS for people,but it was never covered by MEDIA,because he didn't want to.It was betewn HIM and GOD.
I know it's too late to apologise,but I thought that you were talking about his look,when you mentioned CREEP word.Even if the DAMAGE WAS DONE ALREADY,I APOLOGISE  :( .

Liza Minnelli & David Gest - [Jan-2003] - interview (part 1)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQWTD4JX6Kc&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Liza Minnelli & David Gest - [Jan-2003] - interview (part 2)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4mdZV7xK8Y&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

October 26, 2011, 12:21:25 AM

Hy msgitm and thank you very much for the video,it's the first time I saw it.Very nice,so after all David received LOVE from the JACKSONS  :) .
Please if you have time look at this interwiev with David and Liza,David speaks so nice about Michael.He being Michael's friend,knows like we do that Michael did alot of GOOD THINGS for people,but it was never covered by MEDIA,because he didn't want to.It was betewn HIM and GOD.
I know it's too late to apologise,but I thought that you were talking about his look,when you mentioned CREEP word.Even if the DAMAGE WAS DONE ALREADY,I APOLOGISE  :( .

No worries  bearhug

However, I'll pass on watching Mr Gest in any more vids.  I'm sure he's polite on a talk show but his usual choice of crude sexual talk sickens me.  I've heard Tito talk like this as well, so I'm not surprised they are friends. 

Also, I agree with FatalKiss26 - this man abused Liza.  I doubt very much Michael would be supportive of such behaviour, or be proud of having this man's name attached to anything. 
Not knowing any of them, this is just my opinion - of course...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions