Raikiramari

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But that would mean Murray had actually been giving Michael propofol nightly for 6 weeks already in which case he would have been dead long ago if true (not proper equipment). So are you saying the new guy/double got killed in MJ's place after he was sneaked out while Murray was in the bathroom.  Or you think a corps of someone else or dummy snuck in would fool Murray?  Murray has to be in on the hoax IMO. I don't think he's even a real doctor.

Mjonmind of course Murray is in THE HOAX and he never gave Michael anything,lol,  ;) the whole thing is a HOAX.The supose "BODY" don't match the AUTOPSY,remember????? And you know why???? Because THE AUTOPSY itself is a fake!!!!!!!!! The name,the he height,all the DEtails are FAKE of a FAKE.Since 2009 all the family,especially Latoya and Joseph keep say tht Murray is the fall guy,lol  :roll: .Let's see Murray is a BLACK guy,and more than that he is the MURDERER aka the FALL GUY.Mjonmind don't you see that this is just a METAPHOR?????? He is not THE REAL MURDERER here!!! "THE MURDERER"of THE KING OF POP is not Murray,is somone else !!!! And you know who,and I will not tell here,because it will CREATE CONTROVERSY,lol .
I LOVE YOU and you know that,so KEEP THE FAITH and ENJOY THE RIDE,ok ????

Applehead: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For you :) I linked the Video in the previous thread, but those are the matchups to prove the autopsy is 100% fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

But that would mean Murray had actually been giving Michael propofol nightly for 6 weeks already in which case he would have been dead long ago if true (not proper equipment). So are you saying the new guy/double got killed in MJ's place after he was sneaked out while Murray was in the bathroom.  Or you think a corps of someone else or dummy snuck in would fool Murray?  Murray has to be in on the hoax IMO. I don't think he's even a real doctor.

Mjonmind of course Murray is in THE HOAX and he never gave Michael anything,lol,  ;) the whole thing is a HOAX.The supose "BODY" don't match the AUTOPSY,remember????? And you know why???? Because THE AUTOPSY itself is a fake!!!!!!!!! The name,the he height,all the DEtails are FAKE of a FAKE.Since 2009 all the family,especially Latoya and Joseph keep say tht Murray is the fall guy,lol  :roll: .Let's see Murray is a BLACK guy,and more than that he is the MURDERER aka the FALL GUY.Mjonmind don't you see that this is just a METAPHOR?????? He is not THE REAL MURDERER here!!! "THE MURDERER"of THE KING OF POP is not Murray,is somone else !!!! And you know who,and I will not tell here,because it will CREATE CONTROVERSY,lol .

For you :) I linked the Video in the previous thread, but those are the matchups to prove the autopsy is 100% fake.

Raikiramari thank you very much,you are very kind  :)!! Nice FINDings you have there,congratulations you are a very GOOD DETECTIVE  ;) /bravo/! Much LOVE to you!!!

P.S.I forgot to ask you how did you choose the name Raikiramari? From were it came from  ;))???? THANKS
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:36:18 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

Raikiramari thank you very much,you are very kind  :)!! Nice FINDings you have there,congratulations you are a very GOOD DETECTIVE  ;) /bravo/! Much LOVE to you!!!

P.S.I forgot to ask you how did you choose the name Raikiramari? From were it came from  ;))???? THANKS

:ugeek: No problem, glad I could help. Hehe, aww, thanks.

Oh, my name:

Raik - To take a Journey
ira-  The name means "Watchful"
Mari -  Truth  (Mari is taken from Mary, as a Japanese equivelant but they have different meanings)

Hope that clears things up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

This been discussed many times, yesterday I pasted on the other thread revoked license of cordiopogist Conrad Murray. He was giving propofol to MJ but the dose was not enough to kill Michael. What I think is Michael found out/heard/ hired private investigator on Conrad or whatever way about assassination and escaped.  Because CM definitely breached the duty of care to patient, esp. when the patien is VIP, you don't treat him as CM did..... in 'whatever' way. Was there corpse or not, was  double used given some medication that does not show pulse and person looks like dead as Sharon said to Jane on HNL, we don't know. But, there is must be a VERY SOUND REASON for MJ to hoax. I think CM was hired to kill MJ, thus, he is not in hoax and should be charged with homicide attempt. So, if he is convicted up 4 years for manslaughter, that would not be fair. Now, whether MJ will BAM at that point to kick ASSes or he wants retain his freedom, we will see. On the other hand, I think also about possibility that CM was hired to kill MJ but he confessed to Michael and helped him to escape. But the bottom line is, murderer should be revealed in this hoax but prosecution wastes time on manslaughter trial. That's why I think it is Mkichael's sting on all of them.
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:34:09 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

He almost sounds hypnotised to me.

Propofol - The hypnotic-sedative etc. etc..

I said the same thing in another thread. My Aunt has audio tapes of her being hypnotized and that's the exact way she sounded.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Please tell ::me::  inquiring minds want to know!    bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions