PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Conrad Murray’s defense cracking? Ed Chernoff's Argument heard in court hallway

The defense team has yet to lay out their side of the story at the manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray in Los Angeles. Yet , there appears to be issues with the defense team attorneys. The lead defense attorney for Conrad Murray’s case Ed Chernoff, along with the defense experts, anesthesiologist Dr. Paul White were overheard yelling at each other in an elevator on Thursday afternoon.

According to an eyewitness, who also works for CNN, this wasn’t the typical debate but a basic shouting match. Alan Duke refused to give exact details, but said the two were discussing the aspect of "taking things personally."

While hashing out details is typical for courtroom drama, yelling outside the courtroom in an elevator with the press hovering around isn’t typical. In fact most attorneys will go out of their way not to share any details around the  media as it might tip off the other party in the case.

It’s no secret that Dr. Paul White who is testifying for the defense and Dr. Steven Shafer, who was on the stand for the prosecution, are friend. In fact they have known each other for over 30 years, however the stakes of this case for the two could propel either of them into a position of greater influence in the medical community.

While the jury no doubt didn’t hear the dispute, the world did which gives everyone a clue of what is really on the line for this defense team. Not only do the attorneys need to produce a doubt in the prosecution’s case, but the medical doctors are competing for the top billing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Hmm someone is taking this so serious huh?  suspicious//

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Well in a movie there has to be a action right ?  lolol/ Well let's the games begin..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Wow...talk about deja vu! :shock:

Just last week, I saw a video where Tom Messerau said that the 2005 Michael Jackson trial was mainly about celebrity and not race/victimization. That the DA was more interested in "taking down" a high profile person to put another "feather in his cap".

Fast forward to present day...

[ It’s no secret that Dr. Paul White who is testifying for the defense and Dr. Steven Shafer, who was on the stand for the prosecution, are friend. In fact they have known each other for over 30 years, however the stakes of this case for the two could propel either of them into a position of greater influence in the medical community. ]

Death by Propofol intoxication would be a landmark case setting legal precedence. Either doctor could gain a heavy footing in the medical community by having their name associated with it. So now it isn't about Michael Jackson anymore...it's not even about Conrad Murray anymore...it's about the propofol.

Just like in the 2005 case....it wasn't about Michael Jackson...it wasn't about the so called  "victims" either. It was about the notoriety that came along with trying the case...Sneddon wanted to make a bigger name for himself.

So get ready for the dirt kicking, hair pulling, name calling, throwing rocks showdown because the battle of the egos is about to be on.

This case is about to spin so far off course, we won't even remember who is on trial for what! 8-)
Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:34:02 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

This trial is giving me a headache  lolol/ I just wish it will be over, and Michael will come back. It is not too much to ask right? lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I think if Murray has to testify, he'll have to lie under oath so then what???  I watched Lohan's trial and the camera scanned the whole room and in Murray's the camera is almost always fixed.  It can't be a fake trial because the judge is not going to waste his time to be an actor for a month.  I think it's a very real trial but then what about the odd stuff in the courtroom?   My head is spinning... /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Wow what a show...the better stuff happens outside court proceedings it seems...also the fact that they said;

...yelling outside the courtroom in an elevator with the press hovering around isn’t typical. In fact most attorneys will go out of their way not to share any details around the  media as it might tip off the other party in the case.

So set up maybe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

Arguing about taking things personally?

Shouting match in front of reporters?

Both people working for the same team??

suspicious//

Either I have a guilty conscience or that's supposed to mimick me n Im_convinced on the TIAI thread.

We got in an argument about taking things personally.

Front talks about tabloid journalists being here.

Both of us are on the same team (believers)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

^^ Not sure about that Bec, but I certainly have thought more than once during the trial that the courtroom has mirrored what goes on here - people who are utterly convinced that their opinion is correct when they may be basing it on what is not the truth. Getting to the truth is no easy matter ... and that's the truth!

(And didn't you love how Ed kept on talking about ASSuming yesterday?!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Maybe who's taking things personally is a common argument.

Either way I've been wearing that lunatic badge these days.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

It can't be a fake trial because the judge is not going to waste his time to be an actor for a month.

Hello youRnotAlone7
everything is possible. We here in Germany have a pseudo Docu called "Judge Alexander Hold". The Judge is a real
Judge, the Lawyers a real Lawyers (one of them even have his Office near my hometown) and even the cops are really cops - The Cases are fiktiv and all the witnesses, victims and so on are normal people like you and me. They even do it in a room that looks like a real courtroom.

Here you can watch the Trailer

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheAAn_vKvA[/youtube]

In this Video you can see the Courtroom and he talks a little bit about his past.
(He is a nice Guy and have his heart on the right Place)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLC3ahMceFY[/youtube]

You can read about him on wikipedia.de. I don't post the Link because it is in German and my English isn't
so good that I could translate it.

And there is another Thing. When his Death is real would'nt it be listed here?

You can search his Case No. his Name and so on you will get zero Results.

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This trial makes me wanna  /scream/ and  /pull hair/ I want this to be over ! Michael please come back, the world is so empty without you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

I knew this "quarrel" had  to have a connection with 2005 trial! So thanks Snoopy for reminding us the facts.
Well, If the judge is paid some real good $$$ for his "role" he may take a month off his work, can't he?
And what about his role in "Thriller Vignette" in "This Is It"? Anybody remembers that? We agreed he was the old guy with the lamp... Anybody saved a picture??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

curls

And what about his role in "Thriller Vignette" in "This Is It"? Anybody remembers that? We agreed he was the old guy with the lamp... Anybody saved a picture??

Wow Susie, I never heard that before!  If that's true that has totally sealed the deal for me! (although it's actually already sealed, it's always nice to find more!)  Gonna check that out now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hmmm a lot of drama lately. We didn't expect less!  :lol:

Yesterday, at a certain point Chernoff showed an Exhibit, a graph and we learned that the calculations were done by Dr Shafer on request of Dr White just 2 days ago.... so I wonder how much in bad terms they are? White could have asked another doctor to do that, so why ask Shafer? It seems it's all for the show.  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal