everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

I don't know if this is a recent interview with Teddy Riley about working with Michael. Great interview!

Much respect to Teddy that he didn't answer the question about to whom Michael had written the song.

LOVE

Record producer Teddy Riley talks about working with Michael Jackson and how it was such a different experience than working with any other artist. Plus, will Teddy reveal for whom Michael’s “Remember The Time” was written?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:39:49 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

:roll:  notice he didn't say he would take it to his grave he said he would keep it for his book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Jermaine said in his book that it was written for Diana Ross. Maybe this is an older interview then lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

This interview is a couple of years old, I believe.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

:roll:  notice he didn't say he would take it to his grave he said he would keep it for his book.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

23 Sep TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1
@NinaNeewa970718 Yes I see and hear it...they have strong heart and they're not afraid to try New Jack. MICHAEL JACKSON IS PROUD!!!!
 View conversation 

Thank you Teddy you are talking in present tense again!!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

23 Sep TEDDY RILEY ‏@TeddyRiley1
@NinaNeewa970718 Yes I see and hear it...they have strong heart and they're not afraid to try New Jack. MICHAEL JACKSON IS PROUD!!!!
 View conversation 

Thank you Teddy you are talking in present tense again!!  :th_bravo:

Yes, great catch Sweetsunset! If Michael was dead Teddy should have tweeted "MICHAEL JACKSON WOULD BE PROUD!!!!" though obviously Michael IS proud ;D

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

MICHAEL JACKSON IS PROUD!!!!
:suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this. Teddy has been really quiet and I've wondered if it's just because he caught so much flack from the media, etc., when he so boldly proclaimed that he was a "knower". Oh, the days - that was exciting, especially when he answered questions from some of the fans and supporters.

It is good to see that he's still referring to Michael in present tense. :)

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Glad to know he's proud...he should be! : )

BTW......I still can't find a good picture of the those two together....Michael and Teddy. 
I have looked and looked......the ones I see, seem like doubles or something.......
really odd to me, even after all this time!

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

Background BTOB:
BtoB (acronym for Born to Beat) is a seven-member male vocal group from South Korea. They were formed in 2012 by Cube Entertainment. The group debuted on March 22, 2012 on M! Countdown.
The group was formed by Cube Entertainment. In April 2012 released a debut album, Born to Beat, with songs co-written by Jörgen Elofsson. Their first broadcast was on Mnet's reality program 'Amazon (Idol Master ZONE) on 4 April 2012.

[K-pop] Cube Entertainment Unveils Its Newest Boy Group, BTOB
Cube Entertainment, home to B2ST, 4Minute, G.Na and more, has pulled back the covers behind its mysterious new boy band.
Named BTOB (Born to Beat), the group is comprised of seven members and they are set to be fully unveiled on March 22. The released video teaser to introduce the group is a snazzy one with big words from Cube Entertainment saying, “Be ready to be blown away and that “The World of K-Pop is about to change."

The teaser:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yNpvKn800&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The video TR is referring to:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLh4cP6OPA&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Background BTOB:
BtoB (acronym for Born to Beat) is a seven-member male vocal group from South Korea. They were formed in 2012 by Cube Entertainment. The group debuted on March 22, 2012 on M! Countdown.
The group was formed by Cube Entertainment. In April 2012 released a debut album, Born to Beat, with songs co-written by Jörgen Elofsson. Their first broadcast was on Mnet's reality program 'Amazon (Idol Master ZONE) on 4 April 2012.

[K-pop] Cube Entertainment Unveils Its Newest Boy Group, BTOB
Cube Entertainment, home to B2ST, 4Minute, G.Na and more, has pulled back the covers behind its mysterious new boy band.
Named BTOB (Born to Beat), the group is comprised of seven members and they are set to be fully unveiled on March 22. The released video teaser to introduce the group is a snazzy one with big words from Cube Entertainment saying, “Be ready to be blown away and that “The World of K-Pop is about to change."

The teaser:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-yNpvKn800&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The video TR is referring to:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLh4cP6OPA&feature=related[/youtube]

Thanks for sharing, yes I have been following his twitter and he flew many times to Korea.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Published on Mar 13, 2012 by durikHD
The Anticipation for a new revolution in K-POP is answered by Cube Entertainment. The newest addition to United Cube is our beloved 7 member boy band.
WIthout further ado, we present to you...
BTOB: Born TO Beat
Category:
Music
License:
Standard YouTube License
___________________________________________________________________________________

BTW K-POP means Korean Pop but well could mean King of Pop right?
On 0:34 and 2:54 of the second vid the music resembles MJ's JAM

PS: maybe Teddy is hinting Michael again because the BAM is near?
Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 10:24:58 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

They're very good!  I also noticed the Jam music parts, and many of their dance moves are obviously from MJ. In the first video they're wearing surgical masks as MJ did.

And on the website they list:  lovekpopsubs, there’s a girl band singing “Messing Around”.  Haha – like MJ’s “Don’t be messin (round)”

And this article:
Teddy Riley praised BTOB, “Michael Jackson will be proud of them”
             2012/09/26(Wed) 17:22

Teddy Riley, a pioneer of New Jack Swing and a world’s famous producer, praised BTOB.

Teddy Riley posted a Twit on his Twitter on 21st that, “See these people who show new New Jack Swing style in K-POP” with a link of the music video of BTOB’s title song, ‘WOW’. He also mentioned that, “I will work with them if there is a chance. Michael Jackson will be proud of them.”

Pniel of BTOB said, “It’s so honor that he gave a compliment to us. We’re going to work hard to get more attention and popularity for New Jack Swing in Korea with ‘WOW’.” Moreover, Teddy Riley replied to them that, “You did a great job with New Jack Swing. Party will be continued.”

Meanwhile, BTOB is having active schedules with ‘WOW’.
[Newsen] Teddy Riley praises BTOB, ‘Michael Jackson would be proud”
Posted on September 26, 2012 by mrsdoob2uty

Internationally-known producer, Teddy Riley has praised BTOB.

Being the pioneer for the New Jack Swing genre, Teddy Riley has lately posted on his own twitter, “Look out for these guys who have produced an all new New Jack Swing style in K-POP”, along with a link to BTOB’s title track, ‘WOW’ music video.

BTOB, who had tried their hands on the existing New Jack Swing style, was referred by Teddy Riley as “SCHOLARS”, and was praised continuously on their title song, ‘WOW’. Also, Teddy Riley’s remarks stating that he would like to work with BTOB in the future is receiving attention.

Teddy Riley mentioned BTOB’s challenging stage, and complimented saying that “Michael Jackson would be proud”. Teddy Riley who had actively produced Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’, Bobby Brown’s ‘My Prerogative’ and more, was seen being sentimental (with the style).

BTOB’s member Peniel had also gave his grateful greetings to him. Towards this, Teddy Riley expressed support and encouragement to them.

Meanwhile, BTOB are now currently promoting their title track, ‘WOW’.

at the bottom  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@MJonmind:

And this article:
Teddy Riley praised BTOB, “Michael Jackson will be proud of them”
             2012/09/26(Wed) 17:22

Teddy Riley, a pioneer of New Jack Swing and a world’s famous producer, praised BTOB.

Teddy Riley posted a Twit on his Twitter on 21st that, “See these people who show new New Jack Swing style in K-POP” with a link of the music video of BTOB’s title song, ‘WOW’. He also mentioned that, “I will work with them if there is a chance. Michael Jackson will be proud of them.”

Pniel of BTOB said, “It’s so honor that he gave a compliment to us. We’re going to work hard to get more attention and popularity for New Jack Swing in Korea with ‘WOW’.” Moreover, Teddy Riley replied to them that, “You did a great job with New Jack Swing. Party will be continued.”

Meanwhile, BTOB is having active schedules with ‘WOW’.
[Newsen] Teddy Riley praises BTOB, ‘Michael Jackson would be proud”
Posted on September 26, 2012 by mrsdoob2uty

Internationally-known producer, Teddy Riley has praised BTOB.

Being the pioneer for the New Jack Swing genre, Teddy Riley has lately posted on his own twitter, “Look out for these guys who have produced an all new New Jack Swing style in K-POP”, along with a link to BTOB’s title track, ‘WOW’ music video.

BTOB, who had tried their hands on the existing New Jack Swing style, was referred by Teddy Riley as “SCHOLARS”, and was praised continuously on their title song, ‘WOW’. Also, Teddy Riley’s remarks stating that he would like to work with BTOB in the future is receiving attention.

Teddy Riley mentioned BTOB’s challenging stage, and complimented saying that “Michael Jackson would be proud”. Teddy Riley who had actively produced Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’, Bobby Brown’s ‘My Prerogative’ and more, was seen being sentimental (with the style).

BTOB’s member Peniel had also gave his grateful greetings to him. Towards this, Teddy Riley expressed support and encouragement to them.

Meanwhile, BTOB are now currently promoting their title track, ‘WOW’.

And he did it again: MICHAEL JACKSON IS, MICHAEL JACKSON WILL... :woohoo2:
Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:45:04 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions