RaikiramariTopic starter

(Something odd) From a friend
October 23, 2011, 12:44:28 PM
This is going to be  an odd topic, but I spoke to my friend earlier about the Hoax and she told me an interesting story:

"We were visiting up near Rotherham one time on the Bus, we stopped outside a range of apartments of which were supported by metal bars, me and my friend got off at the bus stop near here, where we wandered underneath the terraces.
After a while we heard a faint sound of a soft spoken voice coming from a balcony not far from us where a tall black man in a suit stood infront of what looked like a street kid wearing a blue, red and white striped hoodie.

We peered up to the balcony at the two people, they seemed to have recognized us and turned to face us. That's when it happened, I swear we saw Michael, the real thing! Michael Jackson was literally standing on the terrace not even 10 foot away from us and had looked at us before the taller man made a mad dash, pulling Michael by the arm into the apartment and slamming the sliding glass door shut, drawing the curtains." 

I don't know if the story is legitamate or not, but I DID however find the hoodie she referred to:

What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

all4loveandbelieve

Re: (Something odd) From a friend
October 23, 2011, 12:51:19 PM
lolol/ I thought it happened to you Raikiramari, that you saw Michael  lolol/ Since 2 yrs, I have to admit we had lots of trolls, and false stories. I am skeptical it may be true as it may be a lie. I leave my option open. I know Michael is alive.. So many people say they saw Michael, blah blah blah.. So what to believe? I say believe yourself, what you have in your soul and  heart. My heart and soul tells me since june 25/2009 MICHAEL IS ALIVE... and that is good enough for me.

Much love and blessings.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 12:57:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lolol/ I thought it happened to you Raikiramari, that you saw Michael  lolol/ Since 2 yrs, I have to admit we had lots of trolls, and false stories. I am skeptical it may be true as it may be a lie. I leave my option open. I know Michael is alive.. So many people say they saw Michael, blah blah blah.. So what to believe? I say believe yourself, what you have in your soul and  heart. My heart and soul tells me since june 25/2009 MICHAEL IS ALIVE... and that is good enough for me.

Haha, I wish I'd seen Michael.

I don't know wether or not to believe her, but she said this happened a year ago whilst she was visiting Rotherham. I have my reasons to believe her, since apparantly Michael loved England and the Hoodie really caught my attention, considering she's not much of a fan of Michael's. I'll ask her next time to take a picture with her phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 01:00:31 PM

I don't know wether or not to believe her, but she said this happened a year ago whilst she was visiting Rotherham. I have my reasons to believe her, since apparantly Michael loved England and the Hoodie really caught my attention, considering she's not much of a fan of Michael's. I'll ask her next time to take a picture with her phone.

You know this person? Well I know Michael did have a rented house in England for the This is it tour.. Maybe he is living there? Ask her more details please. thanks for sharing your story..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 01:03:04 PM

You know this person? Well I know Michael did have a rented house in England for the This is it tour.. Maybe he is living there? Ask her more details please. thanks for sharing your story..

She's a friend of mine, we're on and off most of the time though...

I know, that's what I was wondering. Michael's This Is It tour was in London, so he probably rented out a house somewhere near London. Rotherham isn't that far away from London, actually.

I'll ask her as soon as I get in contact with her again, which could be either tonight or tomorrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 01:12:06 PM

I know, that's what I was wondering. Michael's This Is It tour was in London, so he probably rented out a house somewhere near London. Rotherham isn't that far away from London, actually.

I'll ask her as soon as I get in contact with her again, which could be either tonight or tomorrow.

Great, thank you maybe we will have an  answer after all.. Remember there are alot of impersonators that really look so  much like Michael.. So he can be an impersonator. Anyways just let us know and thanks again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 01:34:01 PM

Great, thank you maybe we will have an  answer after all.. Remember there are alot of impersonators that really look so  much like Michael.. So he can be an impersonator. Anyways just let us know and thanks again.

She texted to me that she's 100% sure that it's Michael, I showed her some pictures of Navi and E'casanova and she insists that they weren't who she saw, she refers it as "Spot on"

This is part of what she texted (Hurray for looking back and forth from your phone and your screen to type things!)    :

"no im sure its him :/ or why would the guy next to him pull him into the room? srsly ive been to one of navis concerts before and I no where he stays when he comes here.  smh my friend was with me she said she knows its him cuz of his voice it does not sound like navi n we both no that ecas would not tour here b/c hes been gone for like ages i aint heard nothing about ecas."

So basically she's told me that she's been to one of Navi's concerts before, which I can believe since Navi toured in England quite a few times.

She's probably right about the theory with E'casanova, I don't even know what's happened to him.  8)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 23, 2011, 01:46:23 PM
Hide in plain sight...

I could believe it. Michael is a prankster....and being in hiding wouldn't change that. I'd really believe it if he dropped a water balloon....that would confirmation for me!   ;D

If I ever saw Michael, I don't think I'd tell anyone (well, maybe my brother -he'd look at me crazy, but he'd believe me!)

Otherwise, it would be a sweet little secret I'd keep to myself  ;))
Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:48:39 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 02:28:15 PM

She texted to me that she's 100% sure that it's Michael, I showed her some pictures of Navi and E'casanova and she insists that they weren't who she saw, she refers it as "Spot on"

This is part of what she texted (Hurray for looking back and forth from your phone and your screen to type things!)    :

"no im sure its him :/ or why would the guy next to him pull him into the room? srsly ive been to one of navis concerts before and I no where he stays when he comes here.  smh my friend was with me she said she knows its him cuz of his voice it does not sound like navi n we both no that ecas would not tour here b/c hes been gone for like ages i aint heard nothing about ecas."

So basically she's told me that she's been to one of Navi's concerts before, which I can believe since Navi toured in England quite a few times.

She's probably right about the theory with E'casanova, I don't even know what's happened to him.  8)

Thanks for letting us know.. Wow.. that is amazing. Which day was it? is it recently or lat year?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 03:18:33 PM
Hide in plain sight...

I could believe it. Michael is a prankster....and being in hiding wouldn't change that. I'd really believe it if he dropped a water balloon....that would confirmation for me!   ;D

If I ever saw Michael, I don't think I'd tell anyone (well, maybe my brother -he'd look at me crazy, but he'd believe me!)

Otherwise, it would be a sweet little secret I'd keep to myself  ;))

Haha, aww. She said she thought they were having a serious discussion about something, she said she got as much as she could of the conversation on her phone, before they ran inside:

"Oh no they did, but we rescheduled it to next year." (inaudible) "What?" (pause) "Mhmm..." (stops) "He said that (inaudible) for it" (Stops and laughs)  "Wow, I didn't expect that, not at all." (looks down) "Well? what?" (silence as they see us staring) "Erm, that's alright" (inaudible)"NO, they" (inaudible) "In, quick, GO."

Well, I don't think she wanted me to share this, but she seems okay about it now. I just found it all too interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 23, 2011, 03:54:57 PM
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I guess only time will tell, right?

I find it odd that your friend would go see Navi in person if she/he wasn't a huge Michael fan? And how would she know that much about E'Cas? I'm not saying you're not telling the truth - it just sounds odd to me because I didn't even know about Navi or E'Cas before researching about the hoax.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 04:06:22 PM

I find it odd that your friend would go see Navi in person if she/he wasn't a huge Michael fan? And how would she know that much about E'Cas? I'm not saying you're not telling the truth - it just sounds odd to me because I didn't even know about Navi or E'Cas before researching about the hoax.

She's not a huge fan of Michael's, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know who Navi and E'casanova are, I talk to her about Michael all the time, but she's never interested because she doesn't like him all that much.

The hoax was released in 2009, she said this happened during 2010. I was the one who introduced her to Navi, she got interested in Navi because of "The Legend of Zelda" and so forth introduced a bunch of jokes relating to Video games.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 23, 2011, 04:18:34 PM

She's not a huge fan of Michael's, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know who Navi and E'casanova are, I talk to her about Michael all the time, but she's never interested because she doesn't like him all that much.

The hoax was released in 2009, she said this happened during 2010. I was the one who introduced her to Navi, she got interested in Navi because of "The Legend of Zelda" and so forth introduced a bunch of jokes relating to Video games.

Thank you for sharing this :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 04:20:43 PM

Thank you for sharing this :)

No problem c:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 23, 2011, 04:23:57 PM

I don't know if the story is legitamate or not, but I DID however find the hoodie she referred to:

What do you guys think?

Has she seen this picture? I understand that it would add speculation and not 100% proof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions