RaikiramariTopic starter

Re: (Something odd) From a friend
October 23, 2011, 04:36:49 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know if the story is legitamate or not, but I DID however find the hoodie she referred to:

What do you guys think?

Has she seen this picture? I understand that it would add speculation and not 100% proof.

She said no, I told her it was from Vibe the photoshoot with Quincy Jones. She just said "What's Vibe?"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 23, 2011, 05:38:41 PM
She got the conversation on her phone?  afraid/ Why not sharing it here? That would be amazing and we could discuss about the voice. I wish she took a picture instead of recording the voice tho. But still, that's better than nothing.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 05:45:22 PM
She got the conversation on her phone?  afraid/ Why not sharing it here? That would be amazing and we could discuss about the voice. I wish she took a picture instead of recording the voice tho. But still, that's better than nothing.

I didn't say she recorded the voice, I could ask her if she did. She just told me what she heard, I'm assuming she noted it down from the recording though, so she probably does have a recording. Hm... you've just given me something interesting there.

I'll go and ask her now, if she does  I'm gonna ask her to send it to me, then I'll upload it here.

**EDIT**

Turns out she DOES have a recording! gonna get it soon and upload it here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 06:46:42 PM
That will be so great Rai.. thank you so much..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 06:50:41 PM
That will be so great Rai.. thank you so much..

Mm, she doesn't wanna share it on here until she gets an account (Dunno when that will be, but she seems busy on other forums too.) I'll upload it when she lets me ._. hope it won't be too late.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 23, 2011, 07:00:13 PM

I didn't say she recorded the voice, I could ask her if she did. She just told me what she heard, I'm assuming she noted it down from the recording though, so she probably does have a recording. Hm... you've just given me something interesting there.

I'll go and ask her now, if she does  I'm gonna ask her to send it to me, then I'll upload it here.

**EDIT**

You wrote:

she said she got as much as she could of the conversation on her phone

I think this already means she recorded the voice on her phone. It would be good to hear it if there's a recording for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 23, 2011, 07:11:09 PM

**EDIT**

You wrote:

she said she got as much as she could of the conversation on her phone

I think this already means she recorded the voice on her phone. It would be good to hear it if there's a recording for real.

I just verified that she had the recording on her phone, what I meant last time by "She got as much as she could of the conversation on her phone." is that she transcribed some of the audio.

She doesn't want to put it on here, what am I supposed to do? I could always convince her, because I really need it. That sounds selfish I know, but still...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

October 23, 2011, 08:30:50 PM
Are you friends with her enough to know she's not playing a bad joke on you?   Dont get me wrong I'm not judging her but I am wondering... you never know and it does sound to good to be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 10:24:52 PM
Let's give her a chance, maybe she will change her mind.. If not Rai, well there is nothing you can do.. I just hope that she is telling you the truth.. I do not know her, and i do not want to judge either. So we will give her the benefit of the doubt. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 24, 2011, 06:09:30 AM
Are you friends with her enough to know she's not playing a bad joke on you?   Dont get me wrong I'm not judging her but I am wondering... you never know and it does sound to good to be true.

I doubt she'd play a joke on me, she's a kind person and she knows I'm sensetive sometimes.
We've been friends for five years now, so I wouldn't expect so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 24, 2011, 06:11:50 AM
Let's give her a chance, maybe she will change her mind.. If not Rai, well there is nothing you can do.. I just hope that she is telling you the truth.. I do not know her, and i do not want to judge either. So we will give her the benefit of the doubt. blessings.

Gosh, it's okay.
I'll ask her if atleast I can listen to the recording, she can't back that down can she?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 10:29:06 AM
That would be just awesome if at least she will allow you to listen to it to be able to verify if it does in fact sound like Michael.  That recording may be the proof that we need to prove that MJ  is alive like we have been trying to tell everyone from the beginning. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 24, 2011, 11:23:10 AM

Gosh, it's okay.
I'll ask her if atleast I can listen to the recording, she can't back that down can she?

Rai if she is a very good friend of yours this is the least  she can do for you, make you listen to the recording. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 24, 2011, 11:30:15 AM

Gosh, it's okay.

Rai if she is a very good friend of yours this is the least  she can do for you, make you listen to the recording. blessings.

She said she doesn't want me to, but her friend Gale said she had it on her phone and would let me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 03:55:18 PM
Please Rai if she does allow you to listen let us know what you think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions