Re: proof autopsy pic is a fake
October 23, 2011, 07:44:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the awasome part is that this show was canceled :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 23, 2011, 10:04:03 PM
Still the autopsy pic doesn't look any like Michael to me. The one who made this ITC picture, she added it on the autopsy pic and that's how the shape of the eyes and eye-brows changed. In the original autopsy pic, it is not like that and the shape of the eyes and eye-brows are not Michael's. Unless they changed it all on the photoshop. It's funny to see people think Michael would pose for this picture. Why would he? When there's something called Photoshop, he doesn't need to pose for the pic. And that is definitely not Michael in that pic imo. Not his body, not his face.

I agree with you - I also don't think michael posed for this picture and it hardly looks like him.I think it's a double or a wax figure. maybe they also retouched it with photoshop.
I just found this pic and found it interesting.

When he had a chance to use a wax dummy or use simple photoshop, why would he pose for this terrible picture? I don't get it. The neck part of the body looks like a dummy to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 23, 2011, 10:10:46 PM
I agree, it doesn't look very much like Michael. It looks like a double or something, and maybe they photshopped his eye there? The way it fits perfectly like that.. it was very good photoshop work, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Coco

October 23, 2011, 11:41:16 PM
Of course, Michael's face is going to look like Michael's face... ;)

Why is his head, in the autopsy image, in a similar position to how it is, in the In The Closet image?
You'd think there would be a slight, noticeable difference in the way his face is positioned. Also, why isn't the photo clearer? Smfh. Are we in the dark ages or something... :?:

I agree; the image isn't actual concrete proof of anything, though.

Just thinking aloud...
Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:49:19 PM by Coco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 23, 2011, 11:46:43 PM
Autopsy report said decedent was "unshaven". Decedent here looks shaven to me. Just sayin'...

This is one of the most important issues with the ambulance picture as well.
Neat as a baby butt. Somebody cared enough about it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

msgitm

October 23, 2011, 11:57:55 PM
I think his colouring alone speaks volumes.  He should be blue-ish by this point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 24, 2011, 10:12:30 AM
Still the autopsy pic doesn't look any like Michael to me. The one who made this ITC picture, she added it on the autopsy pic and that's how the shape of the eyes and eye-brows changed. In the original autopsy pic, it is not like that and the shape of the eyes and eye-brows are not Michael's. Unless they changed it all on the photoshop. It's funny to see people think Michael would pose for this picture. Why would he? When there's something called Photoshop, he doesn't need to pose for the pic. And that is definitely not Michael in that pic imo. Not his body, not his face.

Plus, as  I recall Michael hated being photographed naked. That's one thing he despized greatly as it was traumatic to him. Why would he pose for a photo naked when he was traumatized the last time it happened?

I think that Michael posed for the photo (and the gurney photo), even if this particular photo is photoshopped, which since we are all going in circles trying to figure out if it is Michael, a photoshop job or dummy would make sense. Why not have Michael pose for the picture and then photoshop it so it does look like him but not quite what we are use to seeing. Not only that but I have said this over and over again, these photos did not need to be taken on 6/25. Who's to say that these photos weren't taken some time before which would be another reason for us to scratch our heads. As for posing naked for the photos, we have the slightest idea what is under that black square. For all we know he could have shorts on or briefs. That could be one of the reasons why the black square is so big. Also, if we look at it from a "movie" perspective then it's not really posing nude it's playing a part/acting. I am more then positive that 'make-up' was used in areas, probably for coloration etc. Also if it were me I wouldn't want to have a stand in doing it or a dummy I would want to do it myself. I also think that Michael would want control over this aspect of his creation, what better way of doing it then doing it himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Raikiramari

October 24, 2011, 10:14:55 AM

Plus, as  I recall Michael hated being photographed naked. That's one thing he despized greatly as it was traumatic to him. Why would he pose for a photo naked when he was traumatized the last time it happened?

I think that Michael posed for the photo (and the gurney photo), even if this particular photo is photoshopped, which since we are all going in circles trying to figure out if it is Michael, a photoshop job or dummy would make sense. Why not have Michael pose for the picture and then photoshop it so it does look like him but not quite what we are use to seeing. Not only that but I have said this over and over again, these photos did not need to be taken on 6/25. Who's to say that these photos weren't taken some time before which would be another reason for us to scratch our heads. As for posing naked for the photos, we have the slightest idea what is under that black square. For all we know he could have shorts on or briefs. That could be one of the reasons why the black square is so big. Also, if we look at it from a "movie" perspective then it's not really posing nude it's playing a part/acting. I am more then positive that 'make-up' was used in areas, probably for coloration etc. Also if it were me I wouldn't want to have a stand in doing it or a dummy I would want to do it myself. I also think that Michael would want control over this aspect of his creation, what better way of doing it then doing it himself.

After last time, I seriously doubt Michael would do this again. I mean come on guys, let's be realistic here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 24, 2011, 10:29:35 AM

After last time, I seriously doubt Michael would do this again. I mean come on guys, let's be realistic here.

I can only speak for myself but it's surprising what people are capable of when they have the right motivation.

I was just throwing out options there's no need for the "I mean come on guys, let's be realistic here." comment. That's all anyone does here unless they have stone cold hard facts, we are all just throwing around opinions based on what we see and as time goes by we weed thru. So unless someone can confirm that this is nothing more then a photoshop job or a dummy then my thought isn't too far out there.

Again just my own personal thought:
I am sure that is an experience he would never want to go thru again and rightfully so, how ever the circumstances are different and he is in charge. Just like he was in charge (I'm pretty sure) of 'You Are Not Alone' and the only thing saving him from fulfilling some girls dream was a thin cloth.

Being realistic is a hard thing to do when you look at the person behind the curtain pulling all the stings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Raikiramari

October 24, 2011, 10:46:19 AM

I can only speak for myself but it's surprising what people are capable of when they have the right motivation.

I was just throwing out options there's no need for the "I mean come on guys, let's be realistic here." comment. That's all anyone does here unless they have stone cold hard facts, we are all just throwing around opinions based on what we see and as time goes by we weed thru. So unless someone can confirm that this is nothing more then a photoshop job or a dummy then my thought isn't too far out there.

Again just my own personal thought:
I am sure that is an experience he would never want to go thru again and rightfully so, how ever the circumstances are different and he is in charge. Just like he was in charge (I'm pretty sure) of 'You Are Not Alone' and the only thing saving him from fulfilling some girls dream was a thin cloth.

Being realistic is a hard thing to do when you look at the person behind the curtain pulling all the stings.

That's it. *Flips desk*  /scream/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 24, 2011, 10:18:20 PM
Of all these pictures taken we get two...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

October 27, 2011, 12:33:54 PM
I hate all this , i just want him to come back and prove to everyone , what ever it is he is trying to do , i just want it to all be over , i miss him so much .  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 04:14:28 PM
Hi guys...
I was watching Dr. Steven Schafer's testimony and I came across something interesting, I guess you might have missed it. There was a security guard behind Murray and his attorneys and he was wearing a yellow wristband. I remembered someone told about the yellow band on MJ's ankle in the socalled autopsy pic. He was trying really hard to show his wristband and later on I saw his white socks! Was he trying to give us a clue? or may be it is nothing...Pics are here:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 05:01:39 PM
Hi guys...
I was watching Dr. Steven Schafer's testimony and I came across something interesting, I guess you might have missed it. There was a security guard behind Murray and his attorneys and he was wearing a yellow wristband. I remembered someone told about the yellow band on MJ's ankle in the socalled autopsy pic. He was trying really hard to show his wristband and later on I saw his white socks! Was he trying to give us a clue? or may be it is nothing...Pics are here:

looks like one of those power bracelets to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

all4loveandbelieve

October 27, 2011, 07:27:47 PM

Purelove, WOW. amazing.. You are the best..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal