everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Pearl Jr big news !!!!
October 23, 2011, 06:49:59 PM
Pearl Jr. is referring to this news about cryogenic freezing
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We've been discussing this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Although I believe that a lot is possible and can be created, I think this goes beyond imagination and credibility. I mean this scenario would be a medical experiment with too high risks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

October 23, 2011, 07:28:24 PM
What if Michael wanted to use a dead body to make it look more real? This is also a movie, right? Even if the DA, judge, prosecutors are all in on it which I believe that they are, maybe the intention to use a dead body is not to give them a real body to deceive them but to take these pictures and to give them something to do the autopsy for real. They were going to have a body to show for the ones who are not in on the hoax and maybe it is easier to talk about a real body instead of talking hypothetically. I'm just thinking about it, and it can sound way off but still ...  suspicious//

I watched this video about 10 times now. I am trying to see how he could have done this. By reading your post purelove, you make absolutely sense, it is very plaussible..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 23, 2011, 09:38:40 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. With Michael one can never say never....right?

I really don't know but when I saw the video earlier today it made me think of a tweet I saw a couple of days ago. Someone randomly said they wanted to be frozen when they died. I've been trying to remember exactly who on Twitter said it but I can't remember. Grr....I hate it when that happens.

as far as Pearl Jr. - I oftentimes get the impression that she's playing a role and that she knows far more than she's letting on. It's my personal belief that Michael could have asked for her to participate in this way much like TMZ, NPG, etc., are involved.

If anyone saw that freezing comment on Twitter please let me know.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

msgitm

October 24, 2011, 12:11:50 AM
Her theory would tie in with the heat in that house. Not to mention the fireplace going in the middle of summer.  I have a feeling there'll be plenty more twists in this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 24, 2011, 01:57:40 AM
Personally I don't think MJ would use a real dead body for the hoax because just say if the autopsy photo was not MJ and was this real dead body it doesn't seem right...some of the comments about the autopsy 'dead body' photo are really cruel and so if it was a real dead body, that's speaking ill of the dead and I don't think MJ would allow that to happen. But if there is a dead body that was not used for the autopsy photo and used for a different purpose, it could be possible, it really depends who is in the hoax (paramedics, doctors etc).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

October 24, 2011, 03:10:16 AM
Pearl Jr. is referring to this news about cryogenic freezing
We've been discussing this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Although I believe that a lot is possible and can be created, I think this goes beyond imagination and credibility. I mean this scenario would be a medical experiment with too high risks.

Agree. And again the big question what for and who could have done this experiment? So, the only answer would be to prevent assassination. But then it questions long time hoax planning by Michael and all that timing and numerology credibility. Does not add up. I personally think there was an assassination attempt, that's what the hoax reason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

October 24, 2011, 05:32:47 AM
Ok so this could make some sense. To start it could explain why there were no leaked pics of the 'body", I mean the paramedics said that the person looked like a hospice person and bold, so this could give them time to get the face looking like it needed to and then get his people to do the hair make up to take the picture for the courts. Its just odd that no one would have leaked this pic, they had leaks of the death certificate but no pics? Also it has been rumored that Walt Disney wanted to be frozen. ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal