janet jackson and the kids
December 24, 2009, 09:18:27 AM
i recently read in a website called princeparis blanket .com that janet jackson wanted to make this christmas fun for michaels kids. shes spending thousands of dollars buying gifts to make christams fun like michael always did for his kids. this goes back to the hoax because since "michaels death " people have been wondering what the kids religion would be. since katherines a jahovahs witness i think she would want to raise the kids to be like her until they were older enough to make there own decisions . remember jehovahs witnesses dont celebrate christmas. what do you think about this . plz commet.  we need more clues  :(  :o  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: janet jackson and the kids
December 24, 2009, 09:33:04 AM
I think it is very likely Michael is very much behind the scenes and will still be having a say in how his children are raised/looked after and as he thought the Jehovah's witness religion was not for him he will  not want his children to have the same restrictions he faced when he ceased to be a Jehovah's witness. I think they will be celebrating Christmas as Katherine will not want them to be facing drastic changes and I think Michael and his children could even be together at Christmas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Re: janet jackson and the kids
December 24, 2009, 09:40:08 AM
I think its' sweet that Janet's making this Christmas fun for Michael's kids! :D If Michael is deceased he would want the kids to celebrate Christmas and he would be happy that Janet's going out of her way to make it fun for them. If he is alive, he would want the same if he couldn't be with them.Or Michael is with the kids and Janet wants to help out.

As far as Katherine being a JW and raising the kids in same religion she is, I doubt that she would change their religion. The kids always celebrated holidays and birthdays with their father, why change it now? Actually, it wouldn't be nice of her to force them to be JWs when they've been Christians since they were born.

I'm not sure the story means anything. It doesn't prove that Michael's alive or dead. How do we know it's even a true story. Janet claimed that she was going to wear black for a entire year to honor her brother,  have you seen her wearing black? No! :lol: You can't believe everything you hear.

BTW, why is there a website called princeparisblanket.com?  :shock:  :o That strikes me odd that someone would put a website together dedicated to Michael's children!  :roll:  Leave the children alone for goodness sakes!! :x  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions