You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Janet Jackson is returning to the United States immediately.

After private discussions with her family regarding her late brother Michael Jackson, it became necessary for Miss Jackson to leave Australia for the next several days.

" I want to thank my fans in Australia for their love, support and understanding. When I planned these shows, the schedule in California was completely different. After talking with my family last night, I decided we must be together right now. I'm looking forward to being with you for the Gold Coast, Sydney, and the Melbourne concerts. You are all so important to me. This saddens me in so many ways. I love you," said Janet Jackson in this exclusive statement.

To ensure that Janet’s Melbourne fans do not miss out on her “Number Ones” tour, the concerts scheduled for this week on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday are now planned to take place in a special configuration at Rod Laver Arena for one night only on November 3rd. Tickets for all of the Melbourne shows will be honoured at the Nov. 3 concert.

“It is important that Janet is with her family at this critical point in the hearing. While Janet and our company apologize for any inconvenience for the reschedule of the Melbourne shows, we thank Janet for the great and successful concerts in Perth and Adelaide and eagerly await her return. I’m sure the rescheduled concert on November 3 will be a very, very special night. Our thoughts and prayers are with Janet and the entire Jackson family," promoter Paul Dainty said.

Janet’s concerts on the Gold Coast and in Sydney are unaffected.

All ticket holders from all three Melbourne performances will be contacted with their re-allocated seating shortly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I wonder what could be so important that Janet would leave her tour and go home?

I was trying to find out if Janet was touring during the 2005 trial and if she left that tour at any time. I wasn't too successful in finding the answer to my question so if anyone knows the answer please share.

Thank you!

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

thanks for posting... i actually have concert tickets for the melbourne show! :)

this is one concert that i am not upset has been rescheduled...

power to you mike and janet x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Coco

I always had a feeling that all these dates would clash, when she arrived in Australia. I hope everything is alright. I so badly, want to see her and dance to Rhythm Nation, hahaha. moonwalk_/ :roll: (God, I'm so weird... )
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:20:32 AM by Coco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder what's making her return so abruptly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Maybe because now it's the defence's turn and they are probably going to try and drag Michael through the mud so to speak. This will be hard I'm sure for them to have to go through and the kids. I'm sure they will hear things that could be upsetting and hurtful (whether truthful or not). Also the family went into the house prior to the house been seen as a crime scene and 2nd search. The defence could implicate the family in something or planting/removing items of importance.

Don't know. Just a thought.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 12:18:50 AM by Stillbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just wondering the same thing.

Why would Janet feel the need to be with her family this far into the trial?

Not that she doesn't have every right to be but I personally find this very, very odd.

A major revelation approaching perhaps... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Welllll this is what I was thinking. She needs to be there because when the defense tries to call Michael a drug addict, he'll moonwalk through the place, heehee-ing and shamone-ing all over their asses  :lol: :lol:

joking lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Welllll this is what I was thinking. She needs to be there because when the defense tries to call Michael a drug addict, he'll moonwalk through the place, heehee-ing and shamone-ing all over their asses  :lol: :lol:

joking lolol/

@mjfan7 - your post actually made me laugh out loud. im on the couch in loungeroom on my laptop. my family are looking at me laughing to myself....

thanks for the laugh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I thought this would happen, and that was short notice because the Melbourne shows started in a couple of days....I wonder what is so important?...what could be more important then her shows, isn't this a hoax? (rhetorical question)...maybe something big will happen at the trial, like Prince testifying?

Well I'm glad she is still coming back, hopefully she can bring MJ when she comes back to Melbourne ...seriously, no joke.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:20:53 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Adi

My hubs and I wanted to see Janet perform here in Adelaide on Saturday night...but unfortuantely we couldn't afford the tickets and still feed our kids  :lol:  for the week so we didn't.

I was upset we missed her because I really wanted to see her. We had her Rhythm Nation CD from back in the 90's which we used to listen to all the time.

Anyway - interesting that she is postponing the Melbourne dates to go back to LA at this stage of the trial....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really must be a hoaxie because when I found out she was heading back from here in Melbourne for the trial very soon I thought straight away that something big hoax-wise must be happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Janet Jackson Reschedules Shows to be With Family

Janet Jackson is rescheduling part of her Australian tour so she can support her family during the trial of the doctor accused of involuntary manslaughter in her brother Michael’s death.

Dr. Conrad Murray is on trial in Los Angeles. He is accused of being negligent in his care of the superstar, who died in 2009 of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol at age 50.

The prosecution is wrapping up its case this week, and the defense is about to present its case. The Jacksons have been a regular presence at the trial; Janet Jackson was there at the beginning.

“When I planned these shows, the schedule in California was completely different,” she said in a Sunday statement to The Associated Press. “After talking with my family last night, I decided we must be together right now. …. This saddens me in so many ways.”

The shows for her “Number Ones” tour were scheduled in Melbourne on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday; to make them up, she’ll perform one night, on Nov. 3, in Rod Laver Arena. She thanked her fans for their support and understanding.

Jackson also has the support of her promoter.

“It is important that Janet is with her family at this critical point in the hearing. While Janet and our company apologize for any inconvenience for the reschedule of the Melbourne shows, we thank Janet for the great and successful concerts in Perth and Adelaide and eagerly await her return. … Our thoughts and prayers are with Janet and the entire Jackson family,” promoter Paul Dainty said.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I wonder what could be so important that Janet would leave her tour and go home?

I was trying to find out if Janet was touring during the 2005 trial and if she left that tour at any time. I wasn't too successful in finding the answer to my question so if anyone knows the answer please share.

Thank you!

Blessings :)

voiceforthesilent, I went to see her concert at the bell centre in Montreal august 1.. She was amazing. I did write a post about it..I sat on the front row, I spend a fortune on those tickets, I was sitting the first seat of the row, my friend the second and next to her there was an odd man. I was staring at him alot my friend got embarresed of me, I told her he might be Michael, he was all alone. This man was about 5'9 to 5'10 I am 5'6 and my friend is 5'8 he was not that much taller than she is. He had the moves of Michael, the way he clapped his hands, the face obviously not, but we all know he loves to disguise himself. All of a sudden this man vanished, we did not see him anymore. One thing I noticed, I do not recall if I wrote it on the other post, he smelled very good. My friend thinks it is Aqua di Gio. Her husband wears this perfume. I think now is the end of the trial, and she knows Michael will come out and want to support him , not her family..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

joking lolol/

/bravo/ /bravo/ lolol/ lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal