paula-cTopic starter

Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

In the style of the emperors of antiquity as Julio Cesar who said "VINI, VIDI, VINCI" (I came, saw and conquered), Hillary Clinton announced following the assassination of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi: "We came, we saw, he died"   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

In the style of the emperors of antiquity as Julio Cesar who said "VINI, VIDI, VINCI" (I came, saw and conquered), Hillary Clinton announced following the assassination of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi: "We came, we saw, he died"   
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y[/youtube]

Hy Paula,thank you very much for this  :)!!!

This video is very strange,I don't know why but after all I saw after 25 june,I kinda think that SOME THINGS are SCRIPTED  :?!!!!

LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Hy Paula,thank you very much for this  :) !!!

This video is very strange,I don't know why but after all I saw after 25 june,I kinda think that SOME THINGS are SCRIPTED  :? !!!!

LOVE

Totally agree.  First off, who took this video and how did it get distributed?  Secondly, Hillary looks pretty darned chunky in this picture.  I know I've seen recent photos of her, and she' quite slender. 

I say Bullocks! 

And to Michael......VERY funny.   I got lots of laughs out of this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Till now I can't make up my own opinion about what happened in Libya. I know some libyan people who are so happy because Ghaddafi was killed. They said he killed people merciless. In every town there were thousands of innocent people killed by him because they were only criticizing some of his policies. That's why we saw so many people dancing on the streets because this man died. May be there was an agenda planned to get rid of Ghaddafi. But there is no doubt that he was a bloody man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I watched these on You Tube a few days ago and thought you might be interested. Don't forget, THEY only tell us what they want us to know.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dc80Hh6suU&list=FLbX_YfXen9_t8ED5O2UkBhQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

(I just love the DNB track they put with it!!!)

I also found this today:

Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:59:59 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Till now I can't make up my own opinion about what happened in Libya. I know some libyan people who are so happy because Ghaddafi was killed. They said he killed people merciless. In every town there were thousands of innocent people killed by him because they were only criticizing some of his policies. That's why we saw so many people dancing on the streets because this man died. May be there was an agenda planned to get rid of Ghaddafi. But there is no doubt that he was a bloody man.

When it is CNN or FOX or Hilary Clinton for example the responsible in shouting "murderer," or dictator", i'm sorry that is not a very good source ... and all the men, women and children killed that left the NATO to its step by Libya
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I watched these on You Tube a few days ago and thought you might be interested. Don't forget, THEY only tell us what they want us to know.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dc80Hh6suU&list=FLbX_YfXen9_t8ED5O2UkBhQ&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

(I just love the DNB track they put with it!!!)

I also found this today:

I totally LOVE the one with DNB as well.  Personally, I believe this is more the truth than ANYthing coming out of Libya.  After all, there is a complete media blackout there.  Who really KNOWS what's going on, if anything at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

Obviously i am not "civilized" as Hillary, because my gave me no laughter that grotesque scene of the murder of Gaddafi. In its Golden Age, the bourgeoisie was intended to establish your domain in its moral superiority, in their manners sensitive, their hypocrisy.

I can barely admit the of Gaddafi because certify their sons. Since years before from the trap of the Green Square in Tripoli filmed in Qatar, I do not believe in the totalitarianism media.

Comment on a murder is already hard, but to see a lynching so viciously and then someone laugh at that, someone who obviously ordered, well, one is left without words, because neither the villains more ill of the cinema laugh as well.

How can we think about what is not thinkable? This goes beyond, because this comes, in addition, wrapped in a genocide aimed at protecting people civil exterminated in twenty thousand bombing, who knows how many tons of explosives. "Humanitarian bombings" conducted by a Nobel Prize for Peace. Three great powers which spend 70% of the world military budget against a desert of six million inhabitants.

I do not know what to say of that laughter. That is why i digress. Call it abominable it seems to me a caress

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions