Paris Hilton's Mother In Court To Support MJ's Family

Paris Hilton's mom, Kathy Hilton, just showed up to court to show the Hilton family's support for Michael Jackson's family.

The Hiltons have a longtime connection to the Jackson family -- Kathy went to private school with Michael when she was 13 and he was 14. 

The families have known each other for decades. Kathy went to the UCLA Medical Center to see Michael and say her final goodbyes. She says she actually rubbed his head, arms, and legs as he lay on the gurney.

Kathy chose today because it will probably be the last day of testimony in the trial. Rick Hilton is also present.

Conrad Murray Trial Is a 'Shame'

Kathy Hilton is torn to pieces over the Michael Jackson manslaughter trial -- claiming, "I love   8-) [Michael] and I miss  ;) him. This is a shame. I can't believe what we're going through."

As we previously reported, Kathy -- who went to school with Michael as a teenager -- showed up to court today to support MJ's family.

To watch the video go here :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I wonder whose head, arms and legs she rubbed!  lolol/ Not Michael's that is for sure. If she is a long time friend of the Jackson's she is in the hoax for sure.. IMO..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Good o'l Kathy Hilton...as soon as I read this article the first thing I thought of was Michael's comment on the audio tapes about Kathy (the tapes that were reportedly played at the 2005 trial)

Michael said "I know Kathy would never betray me." I can't remember the context of what the conversation was about, but that phrase stuck in my head. It was months later that I learned that "Kathy" was Kathy Hilton.

If there are a handful of people who know about the hoax, she'd definitely be among them. LaToya, Michael and Kathy were thick as thieves. There's even a story between them about how Prince and Paris came by their names.

Jermaine claims he had opened Michaels eyelids and looked at his eyes and that his skin looked like it was "coffee splashed", and now Kathy says she rubbed his legs, arms and head?

Is this the same body in the "death " picture that is covered from neck to toe in a hospital gown and sheets that they are referring to??? :? ...um okay ;)

Why would she touch him like that anyway? It sounds more like she was touching him to try to awaken him from the way she describes it...just my initial reaction...I could be wrong. :|
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:40:10 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I saw her today, all smiles with Janet and Joe. I have a quick video I took with my cell phone after we came down from the 9th floor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal