Re: Part 26
December 23, 2009, 06:54:12 PM

Next weeks lottery numbers please???
If Michael had that type of gift then he would not have suffered in 05. I have pointed out a good reason why a fact in the video cannot be true and now you guys are actually saying Michael knew the sex of his kids years before???? Have heard it all now! I will say this.... you guys have an answer for everything, not a good answer though!
I have a prediction-I am going to get attacked and slammed!!!![/quote]

NO MY DEAR...YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE ENERGY
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:07:34 PM
[/quote]
With all due respect no-one is that special. To order a boy, a girl and another boy in that order even before conception is impossible!  Michael was very special but not God!!!
I do enjoy your video's and you have pointed out some great stuff but when we have doubts about different findings if we want to get to the truth we need to be open about them. We need completely unbiased opinions to get to the absolute truth and I am sorry to say but some members are very biased and will not listen to reason. Your post above confirms this.
To get honest answers we need to think about and question every potential clue to know if it is in fact a "clue". What would be the point in doing this without been honest with ourselves and not doing it properly
[/quote]

Excuse me? When did I say that Michael was god.. You know something? I REALLY don't like you.. At all.. I never really did.. You seriously have WAY too much time on your hands and all you do is attack people..

I know that Michael was and is not God and its completely disgusting that you would ever suggest that I thought something like that.. Michael is special and I didn't say he created anything..

Reason? Truth? I'm sorry you live in such a world that is so cold and NOT open to things.. And thats sad that you can consider yourself a fan of Michael's and be that way..

But actually there are MANY things in this world that we do not understand Harley..

Michael is a very special and chosen person.. Im sorry if you can't wrap your head around that..

Im not responding to anything else that you say, because you are just.. Ridiculous.
I bust my butt making these videos.. A lot of research and time goes into them...
I don't just talk out of my ass when making them at all...

Just remember that.. There are things that go on that we DONT understand..
But we can certainly try to..

Im done...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:07:53 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"

Next weeks lottery numbers please???
If Michael had that type of gift then he would not have suffered in 05. I have pointed out a good reason why a fact in the video cannot be true and now you guys are actually saying Michael knew the sex of his kids years before???? Have heard it all now! I will say this.... you guys have an answer for everything, not a good answer though!
I have a prediction-I am going to get attacked and slammed!!!!

NO MY DEAR...YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE ENERGY[/quote]
My sentiments exactly-will let you all get on with your wild imaginings. I think anyone with half a brain cell will question the authenticity of any "clue" but obviously we are not all capable. No matter! Have tried to get a logical point across but you are all so very biased and only will believe what you want to. Will leave you all to it. Am outa this thread/topic........ too boring, you are all just all too set in your theories. Y'know my Mum is right-people only get angry when you hit the nail on the head and get too near the truth and I will point out I am not angry, in fact is really funny and entertaining!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 07:10:10 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
With all due respect no-one is that special. To order a boy, a girl and another boy in that order even before conception is impossible!  Michael was very special but not God!!!
I do enjoy your video's and you have pointed out some great stuff but when we have doubts about different findings if we want to get to the truth we need to be open about them. We need completely unbiased opinions to get to the absolute truth and I am sorry to say but some members are very biased and will not listen to reason. Your post above confirms this.
To get honest answers we need to think about and question every potential clue to know if it is in fact a "clue". What would be the point in doing this without been honest with ourselves and not doing it properly
[/quote]

Excuse me? When did I say that Michael was god.. You know something? I REALLY don't like you.. At all.. I never really did.. You seriously have WAY too much time on your hands and all you do is attack people..

I know that Michael was and is not God and its completely disgusting that you would ever suggest that I thought something like that.. Michael is special and I didn't say he created anything..

Reason? Truth? I'm sorry you live in such a world that is so cold and NOT open to things.. And thats sad that you can consider yourself a fan of Michael's and be that way..

But actually there are MANY things in this world that we do not understand Harley..

Michael is a very special and chosen person.. Im sorry if you can't wrap your head around that..

Im not responding to anything else that you say, because you are just.. Ridiculous.
I bust my butt making these videos.. A lot of research and time goes into them...
I don't just talk out of my ass when making them at all...

Just remember that.. There are things that go on that we DONT understand..
But we can certainly try to..

Im done...[/quote]
Good.... is that a promise? In your next video don't forget to do that Michael is physic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 23, 2009, 07:23:50 PM
SERIOUSLY NO!!

WHOEVER IS A MOD I SWEAR TO GOD SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT I AM NOT ABOUT TO PUT UP WITH!!

SHE IS PERSONALLY ATTACKING PEOPLE AND THIS IS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL!!

I posted this thread because  I wanted to post my video.. I dont mind feedback or even a debate despite how heated they  can get, but seriously personally attacking people like this NEEDS to stop.

Shes not only done in it with me but i've gotten a flood of messages from people who say that she's always doing it..

My initial response to this person was not an attack.. I said "if you think so".

She completely attacked me..

We all come here for the same reasons and its not to have that kind of crap to deal with.. Shes doing it all of the time and im REALLY sick of it.. I've let it go and not said anything but SOMETHING needs to be done about this. Im totally serious...

I think that there are people that come to these forums as a distraction and to create issues to take the attention off of what we need to be doing..

If people want to see my videos please just come to my channel and and watch them, because seriously. With the stress of my best friend dying, the stress of people that are causing distractions and just ALOT of other horrible stuff thats going on right now. I cant deal with this....
Its not that I cant handle the heat of something not agreeing with me.. But saying stuff like "dont forget to put that Michael was psychic in your next video", sickens me..

It has the EXACT same nasty understone that Barbra Walters had when she asked him if he was... When she made fun of his clothing and made fun of him. And I honestly just cant get the image of his sad face out of my head when people are like that..

@ doreen
I believe you and I dont think that you are crazy at all... 6 months ago I wouldnt have, but ive seen and experienced things with this hoax that I cant begin to explain and its changed me forever..

@teensy
Yes you could be right.. Thats why I said in the video "what came first? The chicken or the egg"..

Most likely Michael is imaging "this hoax" off of Moonwalker..

But I do have an open mind to the fact that Michael could have certainly forseen something even back then... Not a complete vision and/or he could have used just what he saw to come up with the art.. I really dont know.. Just trying to keep an open mind to everything you know? but I am a realist. So I see what you are saying..

Ok...Thats all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions