RaikiramariTopic starter

From Jacko to Jackson.
October 26, 2011, 06:51:43 PM
I've gone to the TMZ Website and gone through 36 pages relating to Michael, as I progressed I noticed a quaint difference in the way they adressed Michael.

Going from present date and after June 25th 2009, they adress him as "Michael Jackson" "MJ" or just plain and simply "Michael"

Yet before June 25th, they adress Michael as "Jacko" or "Wacko Jacko"

It got me wondering, what's with the sudden change?  The "Michael died, it's a sign of respect." excuse is going to be brushed off, considering the fact that TMZ doesn't show a sign of respect, so why now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

all4loveandbelieve

Re: From Jacko to Jackson.
October 26, 2011, 07:10:58 PM
I guess this death hoax is making realize who Michael really is. It took Michael's faked death to make people wonder who he really is.. We live in a weird society.. I am so sorry I am part of it.. I am trying to change it, but it will take a long long time.. I am happy they are finally respecting him.. It is about time.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 26, 2011, 07:16:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I guess this death hoax is making realize who Michael really is. It took Michael's faked death to make people wonder who he really is.. We live in a weird society.. I am so sorry I am part of it.. I am trying to change it, but it will take a long long time.. I am happy they are finally respecting him.. It is about time.. blessings.

I wonder, is this because TMZ know? if anything otherwise they'd still be naming him 'Jacko' right now.
I'm pretty sure TMZ have something to hide.

Ah, our Society will never change... it's just how the World is, can't change the world, there'll always be those 'other' people...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 26, 2011, 08:05:22 PM
TMZ knows. Come on, its obvious. Atleast it is to me.
What? Do you think MJ can't "buy" a tabloid outlet and paps. If you can't beat them, join them. Play them at their own game. Everyone involved in the hoax is benefiting from this hoax. The public feed off of drama, sensationalism and controversy. When Mike comes back from the "dead", it will be something our great great great great grandkids will be talking about. Ecspecially with the technology we have today it will be well documented. TMZ is in on it IMO (not really an opinion but I'll roll with it ;) ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 26, 2011, 08:55:58 PM
I've gone to the TMZ Website and gone through 36 pages relating to Michael, as I progressed I noticed a quaint difference in the way they adressed Michael.

Going from present date and after June 25th 2009, they adress him as "Michael Jackson" "MJ" or just plain and simply "Michael"

Yet before June 25th, they adress Michael as "Jacko" or "Wacko Jacko"

It got me wondering, what's with the sudden change?  The "Michael died, it's a sign of respect." excuse is going to be brushed off, considering the fact that TMZ doesn't show a sign of respect, so why now?

TMZ (at least Harvey) knows, is in on it, is helping and is under Michael's direction.  Like Moon, it's obvious to me as well, and others.  Right now, TMZ is the hugest tabloid media source out there and is cited the most when it comes to "celebrity gossip".  I think the term "Jacko" was used because - a) it was the common tabloid name for Michael and b) TMZ is playing their role as the big bad tabloid and acted as such.  Post June 25, they've cut "Jacko" out but the stories they've done about Michael have been just as controversial, even more so.  The general public has not caught on to the fact that TMZ is involved in the biggest hoax ever because the majority of people believe everything they are told without questioning it. And similar to what all4loveandbelieve said, it's about restoring Michael's name.  Michael has been the most bullied person in the world by the tabloids.  It's his turn now.  And the fact that TMZ is the most successful in it's field tells me that Michael is behind it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 09:22:27 PM
It's really scary how my parents (in their 70's) believe everything on the news.  They watch it 2x a day every day.  If I say anything against what the news reports, they don't believe me.    I don't watch much TV, but when I do glance at some shows, I'm shocked at how the media is shaping people's minds without them realizing it. 

I think TMZ doesn't say Jacko anymore because they can't make fun of him anymore. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2011, 09:41:43 PM
TMZ knows. Come on, its obvious. Atleast it is to me  8-).
What? Do you think MJ can't "buy" a tabloid outlet and paps. If you can't beat them, join them. Play them at their own game. Everyone involved in the hoax is benefiting from this hoax. The public feed off of drama, sensationalism and controversy. When Mike comes back from the "dead", it will be something our great great great great grandkids will be talking about. Ecspecially with the technology we have today it will be well documented. TMZ is in on it IMO (not really an opinion but I'll roll with it ;) ).

"Keep your friends close but your enemies CLOSER"  mj_bad/ mj_bad/  8-)

You have all my RESPECT MOON  :)!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 26, 2011, 10:21:17 PM
I believe that TMZ is in the hoax.. Since the beginning they were always the first ones to report  anything about Michael.. They are in the HOAXIE..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 26, 2011, 11:38:03 PM
Maybe they have remorses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 04:29:46 AM
I believe that TMZ is in the hoax.. Since the beginning they were always the first ones to report  anything about Michael.. They are in the HOAXIE..

Very good All4love  /bravo/ !!!

Oprah – Letterman – TMZ – Harpo – Sony – VEVO - Sirius – Time Warner – CNN – Larry King – Michael Jackson connection to us  8-)!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 27, 2011, 05:23:36 AM
Well, I knew that TMZ was in on it, but I just wondered if they were REALLY contributing towards the hoax since I'd not seen that much news to do with TMZ, rather HLN.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 27, 2011, 05:26:16 AM
TMZ knows. Come on, its obvious. Atleast it is to me.

Moon, I'm sure Michael would've bought out a couple Media outlets, I have no reason not to believe that TMZ are in on it. I'm just unaware sometimes how they contribute to the Hoax.

"The Public feed off of Drama." Well, you learn something new today, Moon. People feed off of Michael's "death."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 27, 2011, 05:29:18 AM

TMZ is like a rapid speed fire bullet, atleast when it comes to Michael. Lol, to get them down you'd need more than just a bunch of shining Knights in Armour LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 07:34:55 AM
Maybe they have remorses

Gina my friend you are always so funny  :) .People always tell me that I'm a little bit too naive and childish,lol  :lol: .Please tell me when you "SAW" the MEDIA to have MERCY on celebrities/ordinary people, and to have REMORSES for what are they DOING every singe day ??????  geek/ :geek:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

October 27, 2011, 12:17:16 PM
@applehead

I know that TMZ, and the others you mentioned here are on the hoax, but what about VEVO? Can you please tell me why you think they are on the hoax as well??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal