Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Happy Halloween
October 28, 2011, 11:12:49 AM
Happy Halloween to everyone and remember that WHATEWER HAPPENS,L.O.V.E. will NEVER DIE!!!!

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Happy Halloween
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXoSs9wsVkA&feature=feedu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Happy Halloween
October 28, 2011, 12:05:00 PM
I do hope people noticed that halloween pumpkin in the court room :)

It's all a circus...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

October 28, 2011, 03:56:18 PM
Hello everyone,
after your Video pointed it out I have read about "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" at Wikipedia. The Crazy Thing is, it will
give a Parody about this played by The Simpsons. Can you believe this? :lol:

Another Connection is that TMZ published a Articel on 27. October 2009 called TMZ's Wacko Jacko Lantern Contest

TMZ's Wack-O Jack-O-Lantern Contest -- WINNER!

The tribe has spoken -- and Elizabeth's tummy pumpkin owned the competition in TMZ's Wack-O Jack-O-Lantern Contest scoring her the $250 prize and some spooky secrets from TMZ!

** This weeks contest is Celebrity Halloween Costumes -- So be sure and email in your pictures early for a chance at the $250 prize and some super secret gifts from TMZ!

**CLICK HERE for contest rules and regulations!**

I don't know why I can't post the whole Articel here, but here is the link

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

October 28, 2011, 04:57:29 PM
Hello everyone,
after your Video pointed it out I have read about "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" at Wikipedia. The Crazy Thing is, it will
give a Parody about this played by The Simpsons. Can you believe this? :lol:

Another Connection is that TMZ published a Articel on 27. October 2009 called TMZ's Wacko Jacko Lantern Contest

TMZ's Wack-O Jack-O-Lantern Contest -- WINNER!

The tribe has spoken -- and Elizabeth's tummy pumpkin owned the competition in TMZ's Wack-O Jack-O-Lantern Contest scoring her the $250 prize and some spooky secrets from TMZ!

** This weeks contest is Celebrity Halloween Costumes -- So be sure and email in your pictures early for a chance at the $250 prize and some super secret gifts from TMZ!

**CLICK HERE for contest rules and regulations!**

I don't know why I can't post the whole Articel here, but here is the link

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

There were quite a few pumpkins with MJ on them...plus a few more interesting ones......[/color]#'s 29, 30, 31, 33, 39, 46 (thriller Michael w/ hair on fire)#37--Marge & Homer Simpson#38--Elvis#78--has syringes and doctor's mask and says "HIHI" (I think?) also looks like  a pig's snout#135--Three StoogesThe next set of pictures are of MJ and Al Sharpton in July 2002.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

everlastinglove_MJ

October 28, 2011, 05:09:51 PM
Thanks for posting this vid, Applehead, you have a nose for interesting video's :D

Charlie Brown, I always loved to watch the series. It reminds me of the story "Why, Charlie Brown, Why?", which is about Janice, a friend of Charlie, who gets leukemia. It's a touching, but also informative story. I know this because the book is often recommended in children hospitals, children's units of hospitals and schools to inform children, or siblings about coping with a friend, or relative who suffers from cancer. The book is a good way to inform children about the illness.

Why, Charlie Brown, Why? grew out of a proposal from the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that Charles M. Schulz and producer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login create a short five-minute animated film to be shown to young cancer patients. When Schulz suggested that the five-minute film be expanded to a full half-hour special, Melendez and CBS initially balked at the idea but eventually agreed to do it because of Schulz's enthusiasm for the project.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Schulz wrote the script for the special with input from the American Cancer Society and Sylvia Cook, a registered nurse at the Stanford Children's Hospital. Cancer was a subject with which Charles M. Schulz was familiar; his mother Dena had died of cancer when he was a child, and Schulz himself would eventually succumb to colon cancer. The special is also shown in public education systems, primarily You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, as a method for teaching children how others deal with leukemia.
Critical reaction to the special was mostly positive, although one reviewer found it somewhat "maudlin" at times, partly because of the "Farther Along" scene and Linus losing his temper with the bully.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Other reviewers, however, praised the show for its realism and poignancy and for Janice's bravery in facing her disease head-on.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qaiM0TKgeQ&feature=related [/youtube]
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

anewfan

October 29, 2011, 11:05:28 AM
So, I went back to look through the TMZ pics of the pumpkins and none of the pumpkins that I mentioned above are there anymore. So, just like the pumpkin disappearing in court, the pumpkins are disappearing on TMZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

all4loveandbelieve

October 29, 2011, 11:32:33 AM
Thank you for posting this wonderful video.. very clever.. A pumpkin in the court room. I just spoke to my lawyer friend and she was  what kind of  a court room it is?? She feels in the twilight zone.  lolol/ I agree with her.

As per Murray, there is no information anywhere about him trying to commit suicide, or he is in a hospital.. His tie is not even the same.. Now when did he try to commit suicide in front of everyone? He was always with his lawyers.  I wonder what he took to  kill himself PROPOFOL??  lolol/  Michael's movie will be the best in the world..
blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 29, 2011, 12:33:50 PM
Do you ever wish that you had posted your very first thoughts on a subject?  My very first, immediate thought of this blasted pumpkin in the courtroom was:  It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  (Charlie Brown is a fav of mine)
It's just so funny to sit here and watch things play out, rather than stress about if Michael is dead.  Through my eyes, I see things differently.  Through my eyes, I see the greatness Michael wanted all to experience.  What do you think the world sees?  Per HLN's title, they see:  Michael Jackson's Death Trial.  Seems it went from Conrad Murray's Manslaughter Trial to Michael Jackson's Death Trial recently.  Anytime the media can use "Michael Jackson" they surely will.....some things never change. 

Applehead.....another amazing video.....hope you and all here are having a Great Pumpkin of a Weekend! 
Thanks for being a blessing to us all and posting this video......

Blessings to you always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 01:09:31 PM
Not to mention, did Ed Chernoff coincidentally choose to wear that orange tie the same day? Doubt it! I mean, c'mon...that's such a bright color to be wearing in a professional setting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 01:13:03 PM
Do you ever wish that you had posted your very first thoughts on a subject? My very first, immediate thought of this blasted pumpkin in the courtroom was:  It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  (Charlie Brown is a fav of mine)
It's just so funny to sit here and watch things play out, rather than stress about if Michael is dead.  Through my eyes, I see things differently.  Through my eyes, I see the greatness Michael wanted all to experience.  What do you think the world sees?  Per HLN's title, they see:  Michael Jackson's Death Trial.  Seems it went from Conrad Murray's Manslaughter Trial to Michael Jackson's Death Trial recently.  Anytime the media can use "Michael Jackson" they surely will.....some things never change. 

Applehead.....another amazing video.....hope you and all here are having a Great Pumpkin of a Weekend! 
Thanks for being a blessing to us all and posting this video......

Blessings to you always

Hy Wish  :) ! There you go,this is what I WANTED FROM YOU ,to BE POSITIVE!!!!
I would never believed you will say something like that,but YOU DID,and I'm very happy for YOU ;)) !
LIVE the MOMENT ,not BACK,not FRONT,just MIDDLE= LIVE !!!!!!!

Michael Jackson:
In my veins I've felt the mystery
Of corridors of time, books of history
Life songs of ages throbbing in my blood
Have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood
Your misty clouds, your electric storm

Were turbulent tempests in my own form
I've licked the salt, the bitter, the sweet
Of every encounter, of passion, of heat
Your riotous color, your fragrance, your taste
Have thrilled my senses beyond all haste

In your beauty I've known the how
Of timeless bliss, this moment of NOW.

By the way I own you some answers,don't worry I did not forget  ;)!!
I want to THANK EVERYONE here for the BEAUTIFUL comments,YOU are ALL BEAUTIFUL  :-*!!!

Kellie Pickler - Don't You Know You're Beautiful
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2NyfV9N3g[/youtube]

And I LOVE you ALL very much!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 01:52:56 PM
I am without words right now applehead.......that poem, the video, the picture.......all give me calm chills.  You are the beautiful one, my friend.  Thank you so much for the love and encouragement you share. 
Have a beautiful, blessed day.

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 29, 2011, 08:16:35 PM
Amazing video.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 30, 2011, 01:24:14 AM
Yes thank you Applehead for all your many great contributions from your vast storehouse and knowledge of MJ's life, to our journey in understanding MJ's hoax/illusion! Are  some of these movies made by you, and if so what is your video creator name? 

During these 2 years I have so enjoyed MJ taking our hand like each of us is a beloved friend through the imaginative, wonderful and often controversial world of literature, movies, history, persons of interest, art, music, magic and much more.  For us older ones, often he takes us back down memory lane, such as this Charlie Brown's the great pumpkin story.  When I hear stories of friends doing crazy stuff with MJ having a riot of fun, it makes me wish  it was me!  But here we are--we're in this prank with him, confirmed by Front responding to our requests of things placed in the courtroom, namely seeing the face of the pumpkin and Chernoff's exact matching orange tie. 

I enjoy reading everyone's posts as well!  It's hard for me to describe how happy I've been these last 2 years!  My love to you all as well!
 bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

October 30, 2011, 03:29:48 AM
I know most of this thread has been about charlie brown but on the halloween topic, i watched the disney movie Halloween town 2 (kalabars revenge) i havent seen the first one but there was something n the movie i found quite interesting... bearhug
see the symbol on the side of the cab????
Im not sure what other references there might be but this one really stood out. So anyone with thoughts on the topic please speak up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

October 30, 2011, 09:43:21 AM
thanks applehead - you are a star. i have enjoyed watching this video especially.

i didnt catch latoyas tweet re charlie brown, so it was something new. thank you.

dont get how people cant see.... everything is there. dots just need to be connected...

the world is blind. why cant they see  /scream/

L.O.V.E to all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal