A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL!!!
October 29, 2011, 12:39:18 AM
Dear friends & fans,

Last night my fiance had a dream and I would like to share it with all of you.
In this dream the spirit of Michael Jackson contacted my finance. In the dream he
arrived in a luxury car and Michael Jackson was riding in the back seat.

He was wearing a black uniform type of outfit and it was fancy like the outfits he wears on stage.
In his left hand he was holding a white grinning joker mask similar to the joker mask worn in batman to his face, but also like the picture on the joker card.

In his dream Michael Jackson  took my fiance into a luxurious hotel and hospital type of building which had children inside. In the building Michael Jackson took him on a tour and told him that he loved all his fans and that he had gone underground so that he can continue to help children in South America.

While still holding the grinning mask Michael Jackson proceeded to take a small white feather out of his mouth and handed it to him with his right hand. Next in the the dream Michael Jackson got back into his car and drove away.

While holding the feather in his hand my fiance began to float up high into the sky and above what looked like to him to be New York city. The feeling was so amazing to to my fiance of seeing Michael Jackson that he woke up feeling very peaceful & that he had been contacted by a very great spirit.

My fiance has not been following the conspiracy case & believed that he had passed away.
We both would like for all of you to let us know what you feel & think this dream means.
LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL 
Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:41:18 AM by Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A MESSAGE FROM MICHAEL!!!
November 08, 2011, 06:24:50 PM
It amazes me that he had this dream!! afraid/
But it did help me a great deal to hear it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 09, 2011, 02:33:34 AM
Interesting dream. I don't know what it means. The feather must have a meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2011, 11:52:04 PM
All will be revealed SOON:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 20, 2011, 12:51:43 AM
Intriguing dream! Thanks for sharing!
It reminds me of MJ and Barry Gibb's song.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

A key line is:  "And we find out how high we can fly."

Then there's MJ's song, Heal the World:

We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My HeartI Feel You Are AllMy Brothers
Create A World WithNo Fear
Together We'll CryHappy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their SwordsInto Plowshares

These words in purple come from Micah 4:1-3 which talks about the Messiah ruling in his kingdom.

Could your fiance have seen a vision of End Times?

Here's an interesting story about MJ and the movie E.T.
"E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial" Narration - 1982In November, 1982, MCA Records release an E.T. storybook box set on vinyl and cassette, and 2 versions of a song, "Someone In The Dark", related to the film’s theme and sung by Michael Jackson. In June, the singer starts narrating the story of Steven Spielberg's "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial", that of a lonely boy, and a friendly alien, an allegory of loneliness and eerieness joined together as susceptible categories in search for social adjustment and tolerance on behalf of society, the singer admitting to identifying himself with such characters/classes and their goals. The Storybook is produced by Quincy Jones. The album would, however, be withdrawn later on due to a legal complaint filed by Jackson’s record label, Epic Records, against MCA, for including the original Jackson song on the album. Yet, the storybook still receives a Grammy Award 2 years later, and the song, "Someone In The Dark", later appears on the singer’s 2004 "Michael Jackson: The Ultimate Collection" album.The singer has this to say about E.T., the character in the film, on occasion of an "Ebony" magazine issue from December, 1982:"Ever since I was a little boy, I've dreamed about being able to fly, and I still dream about it all the time," he explains. "When I was doing that recording (the E.T. storybook), I really felt that I was E.T., and it was because his story is the story of my life in so many ways. He's in a strange place and wants to be accepted - which is a situation that I've found myself in many times when traveling from city to city all over the world. He's most comfortable with children, and I have a great love for kids. He gives love and wants love in return, which is me. And he has that super power which lets him lift off and fly whenever he wants to get away from things on Earth, and I can identify with that. He and I are alike in many ways."While recording the narration for the studio album, the singer becomes so emotional, that he starts crying at the part where the extraterrestrial is dying. However, producers Steven Spielberg and Quincy Jones decide to leave that in.
Just who is Michael Jackson?  "Meet the man you never knew!"
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 06:06:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 20, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
Feather
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To dream of a feather floating in the air signifies a life of ease, comfort, warmth and of financial gains. It may describe your lightheartedness and enjoyment for life. Alternatively, a feather may represent confusion, hastiness, and loss of dignity.

To see a feather in you dream symbolizes warmth. You are expressing your tender side and a desire to be close to someone. Consider also how the dream may relate to the proverb "birds of a feather flock together". Perhaps you need to break away from the masses or you need to make new friends.

In particular, to see chicken feathers in your dream signify minor annoyances.  Eagle feathers represent the realization of your goals and aspirations. To see peacock, ostrich, or any other ornamental feathers, denotes advancement up the social ladder. You will be met with much success in your future.

To dream that you are selling or buying feathers symbolize frugality and thriftiness.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal