IWantYouBackTopic starter

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!
October 29, 2011, 05:57:42 PM
Dear my fellow Hoaxers and MJ fans,

I am VERY excited to introduce a brand new death hoax experience - MJ Beatz.com: The Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!

Souza and I have combined our websites and have officially become sister-sites! On MJ Beatz, you can listen to Michael Jackson's wonderful music 24/7 as well as tune into LIVE radio talkshows discussing the Michael Jackson Death Hoax! These shows are going to be on-air LIVE 2 days per month, and YOU can even participate in the discussion by sending in a request for a song, a shoutout to a friend, a topic for the online DJ's to discuss, AND even your own opinion about the topic! Your message will even be read on-air for all to hear! It is definitely going to be a great experience any BeLIEver can enjoy!

To visit the site, please go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail jobs@mjbeatz.com.

We are currently in need of:

Graphic Artists (Banner, website layouts, or user avatars/signature creators)
News Reporters (Michael Jackson death hoax news, MJ Beatz News)

Souza and I hope you enjoy our brand new death hoax experience! It just opened today so it's going to keep evolving into a better experience and a better radio station each and every day!

God Bless, and keep Michaeling!

Regards,
Jenn

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Raikiramari

Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!
October 29, 2011, 06:10:48 PM
Seems interesting! :)

I don't know if I'm good enough, but can I help with the Graphics, please?  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 29, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
Seems interesting! :)

I don't know if I'm good enough, but can I help with the Graphics, please?  :oops:

Yeah, of course! Just send me some of your work via PM and/or jobs@mjbeatz.com with your first name and I'll put you on the staff list! Thanks for volunteering!

God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 29, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
 /bravo/

This sounds amazing. Thank you so much for your time and the great job. I'm listening to Dangerous right now.  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 06:17:01 PM
/bravo/

This sounds amazing. Thank you so much for your time and the great job. I'm listening to Dangerous right now.  mj_dance/

Thank you for tuning in! I'm glad you're liking the idea so far! I'm excited to get that first show going! It's going to be great! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

October 29, 2011, 06:20:01 PM

I am VERY excited to introduce a brand new death hoax experience - MJ Beatz.com: The Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!

Souza and I have combined our websites and have officially become sister-sites! On MJ Beatz, you can listen to Michael Jackson's wonderful music 24/7 as well as tune into LIVE radio talkshows discussing the Michael Jackson Death Hoax! These shows are going to be on-air LIVE 2 days per month, and YOU can even participate in the discussion by sending in a request for a song, a shoutout to a friend, a topic for the online DJ's to discuss, AND even your own opinion about the topic! Your message will even be read on-air for all to hear! It is definitely going to be a great experience any BeLIEver can enjoy!

To visit the site, please go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail jobs@mjbeatz.com.

Souza and I hope you enjoy our brand new death hoax experience! It just opened today so it's going to keep evolving into a better experience and a better radio station each and every day!

Regards,
Jenn

What????? Did a see well  :shock:????
OMG what a FANTASTIC IDEEA  8-),thank you very much.This is getting BETTER AND BETTE,I love it  :)!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 06:22:25 PM

To visit the site, please go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Regards,
Jenn

What????? Did a see well  :shock: ????
OMG what a FANTASTIC IDEEA  8-) ,thank you very much.This is getting BETTER AND BETTE,I love it  :) !!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! But remember this isn't just mine or Souza's site... It's ALL of ours and it's targeted mainly at BeLIEvers! So if you have any ideas, artwork, songs, jingles, anything you can come up with, send 'er on in! It's gonna evolve into something epic, I can promise you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

everlastinglove_MJ

October 29, 2011, 06:31:08 PM
While on the forum, listening to MJ Beatz, I like it! Ï'm listening right now :)

LOVE & support!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

October 29, 2011, 06:33:41 PM
While on the forum, listening to MJ Beatz, I like it! Ï'm listening right now :)

LOVE & support!

I'm so glad you like it! Thank you very much for tuning in!

God Bless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

Andrea

October 29, 2011, 06:34:58 PM
Awesome, listening to D.S. right now.  What a great idea!!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 06:39:53 PM
Awesome, listening to D.S. right now.  What a great idea!!

:mrgreen:

Thanks so much for the compliment and for tuning in! I'm so excited for it to really get going. I have a lot of great things in store for the site... And with everyone's help I'm sure it will be amazing.

God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

MissG

October 29, 2011, 06:49:43 PM
 /bravo/ /bravo/  great iniciative  /bravo/

sounds and looks great! party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 29, 2011, 06:56:24 PM

To visit the site, please go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. If you're interested in volunteering and working with MJ Beatz, feel free to PM me right here on the board or e-mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Regards,
Jenn

OMG what a FANTASTIC IDEEA  8-) ,thank you very much.This is getting BETTER AND BETTE,I love it  :) !!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! But remember this isn't just mine or Souza's site... It's ALL of ours and it's targeted mainly at BeLIEvers! So if you have any ideas, artwork, songs, jingles, anything you can come up with, send 'er on in! It's gonna evolve into something epic, I can promise you! :)

Dear FRIEND when I saw the word EPIC ,I don't know why but for a moment I felt like CRYING  :cry:!!! I apologise ,sometimes I become very EMOTIONAL,but that's the way I am,so....... :oops:
For some time now I started a topic on the forum,and it's about STORIES from Michael's life.These STORIES are told by people who met Michael and by people who LOVES him.I really would like to wrote this STORIES down,because I want everyone to know what a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,Michael is.Even today I remember when I had Thriller DISC in my hands.It was a long TIME ago,but I will never forget it,NEVER  :oops:!!!!
Thank you  :-*.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 29, 2011, 07:01:10 PM

Regards,
Jenn

Dear FRIEND when I saw the word EPIC ,I don't know why but for a moment I felt like CRYING  :cry: !!! I apologise ,sometimes I become very EMOTIONAL,but that's the way I am,so....... :oops:
For some time now I started a topic on the forum,and it's about STORIES from Michael's life.These STORIES are told by people who met Michael and by people who LOVES him.I really would like to wrote this STORIES down,because I want everyone to know what a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,Michael is.Even today I remember when I had Thriller DISC in my hands.It was a long TIME ago,but I will never forget it,NEVER  :oops: !!!!
Thank you  :-* .

/bravo/ /bravo/  great iniciative  /bravo/

sounds and looks great! party/

Thank you so much! I am glad you are enjoying it! God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

October 29, 2011, 07:01:36 PM

Regards,
Jenn

Dear FRIEND when I saw the word EPIC ,I don't know why but for a moment I felt like CRYING  :cry: !!! I apologise ,sometimes I become very EMOTIONAL,but that's the way I am,so....... :oops:
For some time now I started a topic on the forum,and it's about STORIES from Michael's life.These STORIES are told by people who met Michael and by people who LOVES him.I really would like to wrote this STORIES down,because I want everyone to know what a WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING,Michael is.Even today I remember when I had Thriller DISC in my hands.It was a long TIME ago,but I will never forget it,NEVER  :oops: !!!!
Thank you  :-* .

I understand, no need to apologize! But THANK YOU for the wonderful idea! You just thought of a brand new page for the radio station website! "Michael The Man" - a page with all kinds of wonderful stories about Michael! Whether it's a fan's meet and greet experience or a charity donation, we will spread the word of Michael's kind personality AND his message! Thank you very much and God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal