~Souza~Topic starter

Re: Forum
November 03, 2011, 01:18:43 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I take it you don't like faster and smoother scorpionchick. You know, we're fortunate to have this site at all.

Yeah, I am conservative that's why I think fast is never smooth, would be easier even for the admin to keep it same and  simple.
 In general, when people get used to something, rapid change pushes person away from that something and estranges eventually. Guests, for example, of this site, as well as members. that's all.

Unfortunately for you: you gotta deal with it.

As for the rest of the questions: I will post a new topic shortly about the changes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 03, 2011, 01:28:52 AM
About 3 days ago suddenly this site was just awful for me--slow, freezing and I thought I had a virus /overreacting/ . My daughter said one night you should switch to Google Chrome, but I had no clue what she was talking about. The next day I read the post above about Chrome and said "Aha!"  My son took a minute to change it for me and voila--- everything is super fast!  I can sort of see Scorpionchik's point in changes can be hard to get used to, but hey the computer age is all about rapid change so we just have to try to keep up or it will leave us behind.  My son will help if I twist his arm, lol, and members here are so helpful!

Thanks Souza for all your hard work and commitment to this wonderful place! typing/ /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 02:33:00 AM
About 3 days ago suddenly this site was just awful for me--slow, freezing and I thought I had a virus /overreacting/ . My daughter said one night you should switch to Google Chrome, but I had no clue what she was talking about. The next day I read the post above about Chrome and said "Aha!"  My son took a minute to change it for me and voila--- everything is super fast!  I can sort of see Scorpionchik's point in changes can be hard to get used to, but hey the computer age is all about rapid change so we just have to try to keep up or it will leave us behind.  My son will help if I twist his arm, lol, and members here are so helpful!

Thanks Souza for all your hard work and commitment to this wonderful place! typing/ /bravo/

MJonmind I'm so happy for you,now that everything it's ok with your COMPUTER  :) !!! LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

November 03, 2011, 03:11:42 AM
Did I click on something inadvertantly while I've been experimenting on my profile?!  I've now got the main body of the page condensed down the middle with lots of other stuff down each side.  Is this something I've done and can get rid of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 04:26:13 AM
really suprised at some of the attitudes. this site isnt a right or an entitlement. its a privledge. souza no doubt has a personal life, in addition spends hours of her time supporting the IT of this site and forum and ensuring this place is not only running properly but also constantly modifies it for our benefit AND still has time to read our posts, monitor comments, participate in discussion and chat, load videos of court case for people, who dont watch it live, has YT channel, etc etc etc... so a bit of  respect/ please

sorry, know its not my business abt peoples attitudes, but was just taken back and couldnt refrain from saying something.

/pull hair/ <---- this kind of stuff isnt really helpful. in addition to all the work she does, souza has created a thread where people can log their IT issue so it can be resolved...

so don't understand the need for attitude....

again, have to say. im shocked at some of the ungratefulness displayed here...

i apologise in advance if i offend with this comment, but it is just how i feel.
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:41:27 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

all4loveandbelieve

November 05, 2011, 11:52:20 PM
really suprised at some of the attitudes. this site isnt a right or an entitlement. its a privledge. souza no doubt has a personal life, in addition spends hours of her time supporting the IT of this site and forum and ensuring this place is not only running properly but also constantly modifies it for our benefit AND still has time to read our posts, monitor comments, participate in discussion and chat, load videos of court case for people, who dont watch it live, has YT channel, etc etc etc... so a bit of  respect/ please

sorry, know its not my business abt peoples attitudes, but was just taken back and couldnt refrain from saying something.

/pull hair/ <---- this kind of stuff isnt really helpful. in addition to all the work she does, souza has created a thread where people can log their IT issue so it can be resolved...

so don't understand the need for attitude....

again, have to say. im shocked at some of the ungratefulness displayed here...

i apologise in advance if i offend with this comment, but it is just how i feel.

I agree with you up to a certain point. We all have opinions and we should let the admin know how we feel, Like I always say, you can tell a person anything you want, there is a way to tell a person, with diplomacy, and with respect. We live in a free country that if we are restricted in stating our opinion, what are we good for? So AustralianMj yes I agree with you that sometimes people have rough edges, but they are entitled to speak up.. Yes Souza takes time to fix this forum, and we thank her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 06, 2011, 03:04:41 AM
allforlove... trust me hun, i am the biggest advocate of freedom of speech I can assure you of that. woo hoo for FOS  /woohoo/

im more talking about the  WTF?? is wrong with the forum comments, amongst the I like the old forum better. if its constructive by all means. but if its just unappreciative and unconstructive complaining then that is what baffles me. this forum is by no means perfect, there are things that i'd love to see changed. but this forum has to suit more than just one person, so the best thing IMHO is to be grateful for the resource i have and the opportunity to have as much DH information located here that i can sink my teeth into. so therefore i am grateful and appreciative.

i apologise if i caused offence. wasnt my intention.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:44:31 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

liegi

November 06, 2011, 03:09:25 PM
Hi Souza,
this is much faster than the other forum for me.
Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 06, 2011, 08:09:24 PM
allforlove... trust me hun, i am the biggest advocate of freedom of speech I can assure you of that. woo hoo for FOS  /woohoo/

im more talking about the  WTF?? is wrong with the forum comments, amongst the I like the old forum better. if its constructive by all means. but if its just unappreciative and unconstructive complaining then that is what baffles me. this forum is by no means perfect, there are things that i'd love to see changed. but this forum has to suit more than just one person, so the best thing IMHO is to be grateful for the resource i have and the opportunity to have as much DH information located here that i can sink my teeth into. so therefore i am grateful and appreciative.

I think you are referring to my post about loving the old forum. Yes, I still say that it was less complicated than this one and it was easier to find things on it. It's just my opinion. It was slow for some of us but now this new one is slow for me for instance. I'm sure that Souza is trying to do the best for the forum and for everyone but it is not possible to please everyone and to make it work perfect for everyone.

When I state a negative comment about the new forum, does it mean that I'm not appreciated what the admin has been doing for this forum? I always thank Souza for the things she has been doing but I would like to write whatever I feel about the new features of the forum as well, without getting bashed and thinking that I'm disrespectful. Freedom of speech requires both positive and negative comments. And IMO, negative comments would make the forum develope more as long as they're not rude.
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:24:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 06, 2011, 08:17:17 PM

No dear, no offense, I was just stating that we should speak up and maybe Souza can have some ideas and combine them together that is all.. you can state your opinion anytime you want.. Like I said I agreed with you too..much love and blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal