if mj is alive then.....
December 24, 2009, 10:25:35 AM
if michael is alive then why is is that we see prince and paris and blanket everywhere,i mean just go to youtube. there going to kartae ,skydiving and library. there everywhere. I dnt understand. the paparrazi are taking pictures of them like crazy. If michael was alive i dnt think he would want that. To be truth when ever i see the kids happy for some reason i get sad because i see that they moved on and here i am still sad and questioning whether he is dead or alive. Its really hard,to see the kids living normal lives makes me think that there father did die and now there over it. There are so many things unexplained. Doctor Murray is getting a t.v show thats stupid. Is the mj death investigation ever going to finish.? im sorry if im bringing any one down.. This  just got me thinking. plz commmet . i need anwers. or something. :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: if mj is alive then.....
December 24, 2009, 10:51:20 AM
Children are not likely to "move on" after losing the only parent that they have ever known. I react the opposite way when I see the children appearing normal. It reinforces my belief that he is alive. If I saw them sad, mourning and an emotional wreck then I would be inclined to suspect that their father died. When Michael was around, he called all of the shots with regards to his children. I suspect that he is doing the same now. We may not understand why they are exposed but I am guessing that he has chosen to do this for a reason. We are not close to him so we do not understand. Those who are within his inner circle do.

Quote from: "weirdperson"
if michael is alive then why is is that we see prince and paris and blanket everywhere,i mean just go to youtube. there going to kartae ,skydiving and library. there everywhere. I dnt understand. the paparrazi are taking pictures of them like crazy. If michael was alive i dnt think he would want that. To be truth when ever i see the kids happy for some reason i get sad because i see that they moved on and here i am still sad and questioning whether he is dead or alive. Its really hard,to see the kids living normal lives makes me think that there father did die and now there over it. There are so many things unexplained. Doctor Murray is getting a t.v show thats stupid. Is the mj death investigation ever going to finish.? im sorry if im bringing any one down.. This  just got me thinking. plz commmet . i need anwers. or something. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 24, 2009, 11:00:15 AM
michael showed them weeks before his 'death'. Maybe so they could go to the memorial and stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 27, 2009, 06:24:51 PM
and wouldnt people be suspicious if the family kept those kids covered up at them memorial and funeral and after with their faces not hidden people think mj isnt around so the family are showing them where as michael wouldnt but really he is around and has let them  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 06:26:56 PM
Children are very resilient and react differently to grief than adults do, i think?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
he had to show their faces so they could go to the memorial and the funeral! that would be a bit weird if they were still coverd right? or the family introduce them as MJ kids and a lot of ppl would go like yeah right... even more speculations and media attention.

thats why i think he did it, he had to show them to the public next to him so no Q ould be asked.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sometimes, it\'s stranger than fiction....

December 29, 2009, 01:22:56 PM
he wanted to reveal them to the world one day remember the interview he said that to geraldo well they certainly have been now they look so much like him too best dad in the world so lucky!!! :x  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

December 29, 2009, 02:05:16 PM
Them living normal lives is just more proof that he is alive...and that they know it!!

They are not "pretending" to be happy, they are happy, because they know daddy is alive and well.  I'm sure they must have discussed the "plan" way in advance and everyone knew what was going to happen, so the kids were prepared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

January 06, 2010, 09:16:57 PM
i believe the children know about the hoax thats why they might appear like getting on normally with their lives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL I NEED YOU

January 09, 2010, 02:56:37 PM
Regardless if he is alive or not, why not try to make his children happy.  After all have'nt they been through enough.   I mean is'nt that what a rich grandmother would do ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:56:11 AM
I think that the family would want the children to be seen so that people will have prove that they are doing ok. if they kept them hidden, there would be all sorts of accusations of what is happening with them. That being said...I haven't seen much of them in the last month or so....maybe they're with Michael now??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions