all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

LONDON — Two of Michael Jackson’s siblings say they tried to intervene to prevent his drug abuse but could not get close to their brother because of his security team.
Tito and Rebbie Jackson said Tuesday the family was aware of Michael’s drug problem.

Tito Jackson says his late brother’s security team acted as if he was the U.S. president and kept his family away. He says he got into physical fights with security personnel and was sometimes barred from his brother’s gated property.

The two Jacksons are in London to promote Wednesday’s premiere of a documentary about his life.

Their mother Katherine Jackson canceled her trip to London to attend the final days of the Los Angeles trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, accused of manslaughter in the pop star’s death.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Why is everything done in London? This is it, was suppose to be in London, the Tribute was in London now this premiere of the movie is in London.. London must be the key of this hoax for sure..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

LONDON — Two of Michael Jackson’s siblings say they tried to intervene to prevent his drug abuse but could not get close to their brother because of his security team.
Tito and Rebbie Jackson said Tuesday the family was aware of Michael’s drug problem.

Tito Jackson says his late brother’s security team acted as if he was the U.S. president and kept his family away. He says he got into physical fights with security personnel and was sometimes barred from his brother’s gated property.

The two Jacksons are in London to promote Wednesday’s premiere of a documentary about his life.

Their mother Katherine Jackson canceled her trip to London to attend the final days of the Los Angeles trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, accused of manslaughter in the pop star’s death.

Yes ,yes the same nonsens about the drugs,lol,as if it was about Michael ,lol  :lol:!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Why is everything done in London? This is it, was suppose to be in London, the Tribute was in London now this premiere of the movie is in London.. London must be the key of this hoax for sure..

MMMMMMM....I agree with you....mumble mumble.....
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:38:56 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

London is the V for Vendetta connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

With this alleged statement by Tito and Rebbie, are helping to the defense of Murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

London is the V for Vendetta connection.

Awwwww.. ok.. understand now.. thanks purelove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

so then they found no other drugs in the autopsy but the ones murray gave. right? are these the drugs they knew he was abusing? was the dead body not michael? if not then could he still be somewhere with a real drug problem while people are believing he is in charge of this hoax ? or there never was one and they are not being honest. or the autopsy is fake and he was a mess?  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Going down to London London London, we going down to London London London.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

curls

Just for accuracy's sake, not wanting to 'nit -pick' you understand, the Tribute (if you are referring to the October 8th concert), was not in London, it was in Cardiff, Wales.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't Tito once say he was not aware of Michael having drug problems? I might be wrong but I kinda remember him saying this.

And yeah, right, they tried to help but couldn't; if you fear someone you love is in danger, you're going to stop at nothing to get him out of that situation. Imagine your beloved brother being a drug addicted mess, and you go, "Oh, I'm trying to help him but I can't get through to him. Too bad." And then? He also had children, if you know something bad is going on you have to intervene. Properly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

I remember Tito saying along time ago,and Joe jackson that the secruity guards wouldnt let them in,but they were just following Michaels instructions,because its true what they say,Addits dont want people around them going on about it,they avoid them,and alot of experts say the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The family talks about MJ being a drug user yet many people confirmed that MJ did not show patterns of abuse of any drug. Even Messerau said that in his experience with MJ, he did not see him using or with symptoms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Datroot

No drugs in the body at autopsy, Pathologist says MJ had an unusually healthy body for a 50-year old - conclusion:  Body was not MJ's anyway.   /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I read that in 2007 Katherine, Jermaine, and other family members signed a letter stating that no interventions took place, and that Michael was not a drug addict. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal