all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why is everything done in London? This is it, was suppose to be in London, the Tribute was in London now this premiere of the movie is in London.. London must be the key of this hoax for sure..

Just for accuracy's sake, not wanting to 'nit -pick' you understand, the Tribute (if you are referring to the October 8th concert), was not in London, it was in Cardiff, Wales.

Where is Cardif Wales?? In Italy?? As I see it is still part of England.. This is what I meant why everything in England.. if that is better for you...
Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:10:47 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

curls

Sorry all4love, you still haven't got it quite right! Wales is not England. It's a different country within the United Kingdom.  I seriously wasn't trying to be difficult with you - but details are important, as we all well know around here! (((hugs)))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The timing for their re-opening this can of worms seems suspect to me.  The jury is charged with deliberating whether MJ died of an overdoese he gave himself as the defense proposes verses voracious neglect of care by Murray wjhich is the prosecutions take.  Making these statements at this time (as I don’t believe the jury doesn’t “hear” these things), seems an effort on their parts to set Murray free and deem Michael an over zealous addict who couldn’t wait for his milk. I don’t get it. WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

If you could only read the comments of non-believers on one of the the official forums!
They say the Jacksons are greedy and curse them from top to bottom! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Loud

Why is everything done in London? This is it, was suppose to be in London, the Tribute was in London now this premiere of the movie is in London.. London must be the key of this hoax for sure..

I have noticed that Assange is living in London too and I was like WTH is going on and is it really a coincidence or not. There is so much to look at that you really can go crazy.

I have seen the flower in the jackets yesterday durin the premiere like the one Assange had in his jacked yesterday too.

Does anybody know what this represents ??
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:16:06 AM by Loud
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have seen the flower in the jackets yesterday durin the premiere like the one Assange had in his jacked yesterday too.

- well, all the talk about what red poppy represents.. we're only guessing.
But we'll learn soon I suppose!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have noticed that Assange is living in London too and I was like WTH is going on and is it really a coincidence or not. There is so much to look at that you really can go crazy.

Hi. In the UK we have a Remembrance Day on 11/11 for the soldiers that gave their lives in the First and Second World Wars. Nearly everyone buys and wears a poppy and the money raised goes to the Royal British Legion charity.

Red poppies symbolise remembrance.

The story goes that, following one of the bloodiest battles of World War I, in the fields of Flanders in western Europe,when the ground was completely churned up and muddied, thousands of red poppies sprang up. The seeds had lain dormant in the soil and, after being aerated with the churning of the soil from the soldiers' boots and fertilised with their blood, the poppies grew abundantly, springing forth new life from death.

This is why poppies are worn on Remembrance Day (commemorating Armistice Day) as well as ANZAC Day in Australia and New Zealand, and other solemn occasions when we remember the soldiers who fought or even gave their lives for our freedom.

Another reason poppies came to such prominence in association with World War I is because of how they were immortalised in that most famous poem of WWI, In Flanders Fields, written by John McCrae, a Canadian surgeon attached to the 1st Field Artillery Brigade. This poem is spoken at memorial services everywhere on both ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day, and remains one of the most famous Australian War poems ever written.

Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:49:14 AM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Reveron1958 thank you for the great information. I had no clue what this really represents just a guess like in russia that it could be something about remembering, but I had no idea what is really behind it. Always glad to learn more about society and their culture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I read that in 2007 Katherine, Jermaine, and other family members signed a letter stating that no interventions took place, and that Michael was not a drug addict. 

yes, that is true
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

If you could only read the comments of non-believers on one of the the official forums!
They say the Jacksons are greedy and curse them from top to bottom! :D

People don't seem to understand that those are Michael's siblings., his family, his blood.  Whether they are using Michael's name to make money or not that is not of our concerns.
It is Michael's concern. He will deal with them.. Do you honestly think Michael will be angry at his siblings? Not a chance, they are all helping MJ to this hoax, so Michael loves his family, and no one has the right to bash them.. I for one thought the same, that they were opportunists etc.. Because of this hoax, I have been reading and investigating,I am retracking back everything I said about them. I made a big mistake. You need to walk a mile in a person's shoes to really understand before you judge. Like it says in the bible, DON'T JUDGE AND YOU SHALL NOT BE JUDGED. BLESSINGS.
 I never met such wonderful family who is sticking by Michael and helping him out through this tough time. May God bless them..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal