MJonmind

Re: Conrad Murray Manslaughter Trial Is a Beach
November 04, 2011, 12:56:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This ventures off topic but I couldn't find the appropriate thread.

TMZ called out a twitter impostor, someone pretending to be Murray, back in Feb 2010, even saying "it's all a hoax" (LOL)  Also says he doesn't even have a smart phone, which we "know" is untrue. 

Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

BUT, if you go to TMZ's profile of Connie, it says it IS his twitter.

Even encourages people to "follow" him.

I find that odd.
I remember that, and it seems so deliberate Andrea, since that is also Youtube Murray from 2009.  I've always thought there are 2 CM, one of which could be MJ in disguise (youtube CM).  This story just seems so MJ!

Also there are pics of CM wearing the same shirt last year. Did they just dig up an old shot, and maybe all public ones are from before June 25,09, so nobody knows him.  Pink connects in my mind to the Pink Panther ;) .
There is also this odd crease in his right foot/ankle. (disguise?)
The bird seems to have no shadow/reflection even slight, with shadows cast to right.

Here's the child that never grows.

And the two different Murrays.  Maybe he got a nose job done.

Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:58:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 04, 2011, 06:01:17 AM
The little bird, middle right side, appears to be added to the pic. Why would that be?

And what's up with the:

XX
__

on Murray's shirt?

reminds me of another bird....

maybe we need to watch twitter even more closely...

Might be why the "bird" is in (added to) the picture. It's odd that it is the only one (they are usually found in packs/flock's?) :?

There is serious buzz going on in Twitter lately, definitely something to pay attention to. ;)

Another thing is the whole "Murray not having a Twitter account and the whole Smartphone issue". Didn't the same lawyers who said he didn't have a smartphone establish Murray made the recording of Michael on his smartphone? :? :lol:
Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:07:18 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 06:34:53 AM
There is a phrase of, "Giving someone the bird"......means to flip a person off........reminds me of the Scream picture...someone had that as an avatar I think?  (not my favorite, sorry.....please don't post the picture  :oops:) 

Also in regards to the child not growing up.....it sure seems like that.  Especially when we have seen such rapid growth with Michael's kids.  Granted, teenagers change daily.  I have always been amazed though, Paris changed the most in just two years.

Have a beautiful day!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
November 04, 2011, 08:46:35 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us.

I'm confused. The title makes absolutely no sense. And all I can think about is that during the 2005 trial Michael was not walking on any beaches and he really was innocent.

For me, the only way to make sense of this is for it to be fake. Otherwise I cannot imagine that any decent human being in Murray's shoes would be taking his family out in public for fear of putting them in danger from angry fans. And he again has no security around him?

Blessings

Hi Voice...how I understand the heading is that it has another meaning, not too sure if this is right but it sounds like the other meaning is;

Conrad Murray Manslaughter Trial, Is a B*tch...I don't know if that's right, but as soon as I saw it, that's how it stood out to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

bec

November 04, 2011, 11:26:13 AM
PT Barnum's General Tom Thumb was said to have stopped growing when he was 6 months of age and ~25" tall.

This is a page I check periodically when the topic of Murray's non-growing child comes up. The page has received some curious edits recently.

Born in Bridgeport to parents who were of medium height, Charles was a relatively large baby, weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces (4.3 kg) at birth.[1] He developed and grew normally for the first six months of his life, at which point he was 25 inches (64 cm) tall and weighed 15 pounds (6.8 kg). Then he stopped growing. His parents became concerned when, after his first birthday, they noticed he had not grown at all in the previous six months. They showed him to their doctor, who said there was little chance Charles would ever grow to, or reach normal height.

On his return home from his second tour in 1847 ( Black 47 of the Irish Famine), aboard the Cambria, he attracted the attention of the explorer John Palliser who "was not a little surprised, on entering the state-cabin, to hear the most unnatural shrill little pipe exclaiming, “Waiter! bwing me a Welsh wabbit”.[4] It was the fashion of the day, popularized by Dickens, to employ a juvenile speech impediment, substituting 'w' for 'r', mocking the British aristocracy and their affectation in ordering Welsh rarebit.[5]

In 1847 he started to grow for the first time since the first few months of his life, but with extreme slowness. In January 1851 Stratton stood exactly 2 feet 5 inches (74 cm) tall. On his 18th birthday, he was measured at 2 feet 8.5 inches (82.6 cm) tall. Stratton became a Freemason on October 3, 1862. Stratton, by now 2 feet 11 inches (89 cm) tall, was sworn in with a man 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm).[6]

Has Murray not been repeatedly said to be 6'3?

Oh, lastly:
This page was last modified on 3 November 2011 at 14:19.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Suzy7

November 04, 2011, 03:08:26 PM
@Bec really interesting. Yes Murray is reported to be 6' 3", and the modification date is even more intriguing. Perhaps someone reading this forum seeing the comments regarding the child not growing decided to modify the page? Someone sending a clue?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 04, 2011, 04:31:03 PM
Wow!

Out for a stroll with the family at the Santa Monica Pier (a very busy area I might add)...although given it was in the afternoon on a wednesday when most people work; maybe not so much.

The bird in the picture is actually pretty common there...it's called a Willet (and they do look like dodo's). And if you attempt to feed them, they will follow you and bring their friends! :lol:

I guess Murray is just trying to have a "normal" non court day.

I wonder who got cropped out of the picture?...Nice of NPG to tag along (as always) ;)

Remember the Ferris Wheel (of Santa Monica pier?) in the video clip "Hold My Hand" meaning keep the faith ;)

aha.. so the bird and his many friends are called Willet's :lol: I remember them when I ate something on the Santa Monica beach. Don't start to feed them because it's crowdy with Willet's in no time :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions