Re: S.T.U.D.Y. - A little insight?
December 24, 2009, 06:13:37 PM
I know the STUDY site from the old board. But for me its not easy to read. First its not my native language and sec. Im confused over all the things he/she/they wrote.  :?
Ive posted a YT Video in the Vidhoax section. Perhaps its important for some here, perhaps its nothing.   :?:

Merry Xmas!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 24, 2009, 10:19:29 PM
This is so confusing.  Here is information on the site:

Domain ID:D20724904-LROR
Domain Name:S-T-U-D-Y.ORG
Created On:25-Feb-2000 19:53:32 UTC
Last Updated On:01-Dec-2009 18:07:08 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Feb-2010 19:53:32 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR30515441
Registrant Name:Tim Simkin
Registrant Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.
Registrant Street1:P.O. Box 4129
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Wenatchee
Registrant State/Province:Washington
Registrant Postal Code:98807-4129
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8889997883
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:Mail@S-T-U-D-Y.org
Admin ID:CR30515443
Admin Name:Tim Simkin
Admin Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.
Admin Street1:P.O. Box 4129
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Wenatchee
Admin State/Province:Washington
Admin Postal Code:98807-4129
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8889997883
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:Mail@S-T-U-D-Y.org
Tech ID:CR30515442
Tech Name:Tim Simkin
Tech Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.
Tech Street1:P.O. Box 4129
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Wenatchee
Tech State/Province:Washington
Tech Postal Code:98807-4129
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8889997883
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:Mail@S-T-U-D-Y.org
Name Server:NS1.LOCALLINE.COM
Name Server:NS2.LOCALLINE.COM

And here is info on Thisisalsoit.com
THISISALSOIT.COM - Domain Informationnew
Domain    THISISALSOIT.COM   [ Site Info  Traceroute  RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar    GODADDY.COM, INC.
Registrar URL    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whois server    whois.godaddy.com
Created    29-Oct-2009
Updated    29-Oct-2009
Expires    29-Oct-2010
Time Left    307 days 19 hours 40 minutes
Status    clientDeleteProhibited clientRenewProhibited clientTransferProhibited clientUpdateProhibited
DNS servers    NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM   64.202.165.118
NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM   208.109.255.8
THISISALSOIT.COM - Geo Information
IP Address    64.202.189.170  
Host    thisisalsoit.com
Location    US US, United States
City    Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Organization    GoDaddy.com
ISP    GoDaddy.com
AS Number    AS26496
Latitude    33°61'19" North
Longitude    111°89'07" West
Distance    10384.25 km (6452.48 miles)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 24, 2009, 10:50:45 PM
Well, check this out:

THE 80th NORTHWEST BIBLE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Held at

CHURCH OF GOD, FAITH of ABRAHAM, 1835 NORTH WESTERN AVE, WENATCHEE, WA

HOSTING CHURCH’S PASTOR KIRBY DAVIS, (509) 663-1025)

APRIL 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 2006

Afternoon  chairman:       Sonya Simkin                                                                        

1:00 - 1:45   Ron  Rankin, WA......................................"Church of God, Faith of Abraham and Pre-human Existence"

2:00 - 2:45   Art Sherwood, OR……………………   ….”Messiah Astrononatically Predicted” (Dan. 9:24-27)

3:00 - 3:45   Ralph Johnson, WA…………………    ….”Before Abraham I Am” (Jn. 8:58)

4:00 - 4:45   Tim Simkin, NH……………………   …… .”Pre-Existence. Michael against Lucifer”
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are also videos, made by this person and also someone else, but simiarly Bible videos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are some interesting titles.

So some members saw this site on the old forum, it is not a coincidence?... cause if it is, it' a huuuuuge one (considering the names and style of writing). Oh well, i guess nothing strange with pastor posting on Michael Jackson hoax sites =) I've just seen chief coroner FB page, where he's mocking MJ's songs while describing his situation on June 25.... can it get any crazier....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 25, 2009, 04:10:20 PM
Yes, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the one behind You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - no doubt about that.
And now? What's the difference?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 06:55:16 PM
I'm lost....what does this S.T.U.D.Y.  have to do with Michael at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 07:07:12 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

Nothing at all, it seems!

When I started to read the TIAI revealed threads I was like, 'ok, this makes a lot of sense'...but as I was approaching the end, i.e., parts 8/9, I got this weird feeling that something wasn't right. Like, what's this person's agenda? I had the suspicion that he/she wanted to use us and our love for MJ towards the fulfilment of their motives...In my opinion, it is now clear that this is indeed the intention behind TIAI...

Thank you MJJLives for this excellent find!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 07:17:12 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Yes, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the one behind You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - no doubt about that.
And now? What's the difference?

Well, i guess it doesn't make any difference, it's clear that everyone has already made up their minds about TIAI and is gonna stick with their opinions. Personally, I was just curious to know who this man behind the curtain may be, what kind of personality this man (or people) should have to invent a site with a thousand of redirections and build up such a theory... I thought perhaps this original site would be interesting to explore, but it seemed like a very strage page to me, while the TIAI thing was worked out very clearly (despite the first impression=)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 25, 2009, 07:50:22 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"

When I started to read the TIAI revealed threads I was like, 'ok, this makes a lot of sense'...but as I was approaching the end, i.e., parts 8/9, I got this weird feeling that something wasn't right. Like, what's this person's agenda? I had the suspicion that he/she wanted to use us and our love for MJ towards the fulfilment of their motives...In my opinion, it is now clear that this is indeed the intention behind TIAI...

What do you think are their "motives"?
I COULD of course all end up with them saying, Michael won't come back unless each soldier of L.O.V.E. pays this or that.
It could.  And that would be the worst case, as there are always people who are easily manipulated - even among us.
And I wouldn't be surprised, if TS revealed his source of information was God, which I - as a completely non-religious person - would be suspicious about. But I would accept that as well, as I am also open to the possibility, that special people have other "channels" for information. Who am I to rule out the possibility that there is a god communicating with certain human beings. Probably Michael had a similar source ;-)
All his posts (including the early 999-posts from MJHD, where I saw the S.T.U.D.Y. logo) were so very well researched and elaborate, that I believe he is at least a beLIEver and a MJ fan ;-)
Let's see, what happens...

However, it doesn't change the message - Michael's message - for me. There's nothing wrong about the message itself and it doesn't hurt to publicly be willing to spread L.O.V.E. and show our support, whoever pointed it out and made the stone roll.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 08:22:53 PM
What really bothers me in regards with the Army of L.O.V.E. hoax-wise is that this theory assumes MJ would rely his comeback on several hundred (perhaps thousand at best) people who believe he's alive and leave aside millions of his loyal fans who are mourning the loss of him up to this day - those who keep coming to Farest Lawn, those who make tributes, those who are "making that change" even though they think MJ has passed. He really loved all fans so tenderly and genuinely, that assuming believers would be some kind of special for him in this 'mission' means we're not talking about MJ here. Really.

Another thing, if TIAI reveals truly Michaels' intentions and speaks out for him for he cannot open up at the moment, i wonder how come none of the insiders that we follow dropped any clue on December 21, just to suppot the fact that TIAI is really coming from him. I can imagine this would have seriously fueled the whole thing an created much more trust in it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 08:26:36 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"

What do you think are their "motives"?
I COULD of course all end up with them saying, Michael won't come back unless each soldier of L.O.V.E. pays this or that.
It could.  And that would be the worst case, as there are always people who are easily manipulated - even among us.
And I wouldn't be surprised, if TS revealed his source of information was God, which I - as a completely non-religious person - would be suspicious about. But I would accept that as well, as I am also open to the possibility, that special people have other "channels" for information. Who am I to rule out the possibility that there is a god communicating with certain human beings. Probably Michael had a similar source ;-)
All his posts (including the early 999-posts from MJHD, where I saw the S.T.U.D.Y. logo) were so very well researched and elaborate, that I believe he is at least a beLIEver and a MJ fan ;-)
Let's see, what happens...

However, it doesn't change the message - Michael's message - for me. There's nothing wrong about the message itself and it doesn't hurt to publicly be willing to spread L.O.V.E. and show our support, whoever pointed it out and made the stone roll.

In fact I do agree with most of what you stated, and really, I very much hope to be wrong about this. Sure, is never a bad thing to be reminded of what Michael's message was/is, or even to spread it around. And yes, the research and work behind's S.T.U.D.Y's post is extraordinary. Yet, I do not think that he is a believer or a fan. It's my instinct telling me this...I keep an open mind, and I've been on the fence on this once since the very beginning. But now I'm more inclined to think that  TS's motives are not so MJ related.  

In their posts there was, in my opinion, just a tad too much emphasis on NWO/Illuminati/Conspiracies/End of the world, etc. The context of our 'investigation' has room for these subjects to be explored, as they have been. But I personally feel a little uncomfortable when everything around us is seen as a conspiracy. I have researched the subject, as I am indeed very interested in it, and do believe in some of the most well known conspiracies, and other. But why are conspiracy theorists not taken seriously by the general public? Partly, because some people don't want these things talked about; but also because NOT everything is a conspiracy. Some are not solidly researched and I, for one, need more evidence that the NWO actually exists before I fall for the whole idea. Gosh, I digress! So sorry! In short, Ithink that TS want to make use of Michael's army of "believers" to spread their views on NWO, among others things. And don't get me wrong, I do see all the things that are wrong with this world, it makes me sick. And I do believe in the power of the "people", I firmly believe the mass can do a lot more than it does.But I found their views a little too apolitical....that's just me, maybe I am wrong, and in fact I'd like to be!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 08:28:37 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
What really bothers me in regards with the Army of L.O.V.E. hoax-wise is that this theory assumes MJ would rely his comeback on several hundred (perhaps thousand at best) people who believe he's alive and leave aside millions of his loyal fans who are mourning the loss of him up to this day - those who keep coming to Farest Lawn, those who make tributes, those who are "making that change" even though they think MJ has passed. He really loved all fans so tenderly and genuinely, that assuming believers would be some kind of special for him in this 'mission' means we're not talking about MJ here. Really.
!

Well said, you're very right.

Also, I think the whole idea of MJ faking his death to put his message across is pretty far fetched. That's why I smell a rat here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sunni

December 26, 2009, 11:19:24 AM
Don't you find some sect-related patterns in this enterprice? A "leader/guru" who has possesd a certain level of knowledge drawing attention of "followers". Step by step, softly, gently. Messages, hints, clues. The bait is vailed. A group of mourning people waiting for someone's comeback seems to be na easy catch. I think we should be careful, shouldn't we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

December 26, 2009, 12:14:49 PM
Don't let anyone fool you. You are your own person and no matter how much you love Michael, nothing or no one can nor has a right to take advantage of you in any way.

Try to remain neutral towards new sites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Grace

December 26, 2009, 12:44:25 PM
The only aspects I want to add are some of my thoughts.
MJ provided a full table for too many people already.
No matter how decent the motivation but getting MJ fans hooked on the "we are the better population in this country" is way too narrow IMO.

I said several times that the subjects are far too much referring to U.S. topics only.
Michael is global and even given the potential influence of some leaders in Federal Reserve, NWO etc., this is neglecting the upcoming powers of China, India and Russia so much that IMHO the originators of the manipulations are U.S. citizens that have never been abroad.

NWO has already been discussed when I was little, so that's "old shoes".
We are so free that we are even free to believe we are getting enslaved.
Free will and mind and spirit have in the long run overcome any dictatorship until today.
And a last thing: if we want to think about the bad in this world, we only need to open tabloids that are pure negativity, hidden behind a smile (must think of Badman's Joker right now).
We get acquainted and used to negativity to an extent that it has become really difficult to give any value to positive news.
This is much more dangerous than money in some hands.
Money cannot buy my mind. But permanent intruison of negativity can.

So as I said before - take the redirections as a positive chance of self-education and a start-up for research in the web. But to be honest, I am much more thrilled of the google video with Fox news on Elvis's hoax than by any JFK conspiracy. As long as the result of news on JFK conspiracy is that you feel helpless and run to some preachers who keep saying "come to me lost sheep or you will not be saved" - sorry but here I am not willing to follow.
As long as the result of the conspiracy news is that we get aware of the potential of desinformation out there and get our feet in movement and do something positive about it (in our own small environment that we can influence) - then I am with you and will accompany.

But to be put under stress (if you don't contribute, you are a bad guy and less loved), to be harassed (you have to do this or you are bad guy), to be manipulated (you will not be one of the selected souls if you don't participate) - sorry guys, but this sounds so much of "the end of the world is near" and Jehova's Witness attempts to select the lost sheep and here I say again this is NOTHING that Michael was telling us to date.
This negative causing fear, anger, confusion and stress is not originating from Michael.
NO WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 26, 2009, 01:21:51 PM
I personally think we gave too much credit to TIAI because we were so sad and anguished about all of this that this TIAI think just mixed up our feelings.

Because, let's be honest: TS said he/she has his/her own sources. This made most of us think that maybe it could have some connection with MJ. So we gave it too much credit.

This NWO thing is not right. Do you really think if such thing could really exist, there would be a wikipedia page about this? There is conspiracy theories aabout pretty much everything. And most of them sound pretty convincing.

I was watching TIAI. Just to give an example, when there was that redirecting about Titanic, Lady Di, etc, I did a little research about Titanic theories. The one I found was about two ships, and the company would've sank the ship on purpose because of insurance, etc. The facs there SOUND pretty convincing and it doesn't mean this is real.

The only positive thing about TIAI is the Army of LOVE. And believing TIAI or not, I wanna make that change. But my change is DEFINITELY not about being sitted in front of this laptop reading about conspiracy theories, this I can really say.

Michael never talked about politics. His message was about love, children and helping people, healing the world. But I NEVER saw him talking about such things. So, yeah, I think there is someone taking advantage of the situation to convince people about these crazy theories and do religious preaching.

And besides looking for REAL evidences (news, TMZ, Murray, DVD, and far more) people are going on the wrong way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions