PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
DR. MURRAY TRIAL
Defense Strikes Back: 'Dr. Murray Did Not Kill MJ'

Dr. Conrad Murray's defense attorney, Ed Chernoff, came out firing at the prosecution in his closing statement ... telling the jury, "They want you to convict Dr. Murray for the actions of Michael Jackson ... they just don't want to tell you that."

Chernoff was direct, "Dr. Murray did NOT kill Michael Jackson" ... claiming it was Michael Jackson who killed Michael Jackson by self administering himself with prescription medication. 

Chernoff claims the prosecution failed to prove that Murray hooked MJ up to a Propofol drip before the singer died ... and without a drip, there is no way the prosecution can prove Murray ever put MJ's life in danger.

"They can't prove a crime ... and they REALLY need to prove a crime" ... Chernoff said.

Chernoff claims the most logical explanation is ... "Michael Jackson went into his personal bathroom and swallowed Lorazepam and Dr. Murray didn't know."

He added, "Somebody's got to say it ... If it were anybody else but Michael Jackson ... anybody else, would this doctor be here today?"

Chernoff might be feeling the the heat ... he just drank a glass of water and quipped, "Is it warm in here or is it just me?"

He concluded by asking the jury to take their decision seriously ... saying, "This is not a reality show, this is reality ... I hope that you do the right thing and find Dr. Murray not guilty."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

"Dr. Murray did NOT kill Michael Jackson"

Indeed.  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He concluded by asking the jury to take their decision seriously ... saying, "This is not a reality show, this is reality ... I hope that you do the right thing and find Dr. Murray not guilty."

Hmm, this caught my eye and made me think. It's like saying, "Don't take this for granted, because you're not going to get another shot at it."
Sounds like the "We've got four years to get it right" speech.
Or the fact that we shouldn't take the media for granted because sometimes they're WRONG?
 smiley_spider
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

"This is not a reality show, this is reality ... "

This sentence hit me in the head before I went to bed... I couldn't sleep because of it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

curls

Nice headline TMZ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions